This insults your intelligence

Attached: areu_cathy_sm.jpg (299x299, 14K)

tfw there's more intelligent people on Jow Forums on any given day than the entirety of the MSM at any time.

Id fuck her

get in line

To be honest I get the impression she may lean left, but not far enough that she actually believe the bullshit talking points she's brought on to convey. She's like a carrier pigeon for the tards in her party.

She LARPs pretty hard. Can barely choke back the laughter at times. Truly /ourheel/.

him.
look at that brow ridge & madams apple.

I was just thinking of starting a thread on her.

The fascinating thing to me is I can never tell if she's doing a bit w Tucker or if she really means it.

Like the pronoun bit tonight- that seemed playful obviously- but I've also seen her get downright emotional about shit... Although it may just vary w whether she's having her period or not...

Can never tell

She's pretty feminine dude- she's just Cuban or something

sanpaku

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (1004x745, 95K)

For those of you in this thread saying she does not mean it and it is entertaining, is this OK with you? that this is what our "news" has become?

1. How the fuck is this more entertaining, than, say, scratching your ass?
and, assuming your theory is correct -
2. Wouldn't you rather have a multi-billion dollar company give real news, instead of this meaningless theater?

You are all Judases. You deserve the ZOG you get.

Don't all chinks have squinty eyes?

They squint eyes because blurry vision. Notice most of chinks wear glasses?
Also monolid multiplies the impression of squinty eyes.
In reality they are not that much different.

It's a five min segment that Tucker does every two weeks or so, for a laugh. Fuck you for ever saying anything bad about Tucker you fucking faggot

IS SHE SERIOUS OR NOT

Reddit is retards pretending to be intelligent. Jow Forums is intelligent people pretending to be retarded.

Who is this?

so true.

Attached: 1515539097518.gif (360x364, 1.68M)

They even called her The Liberal Sherpa

this?!??????? ummm excuse me....
THIS????????
ARE YOU IN CALIFORNIA OR CANADA?

Take your toxic masculinity elsewhere and check your fucking privilege before ASSUMING my gender and expression...
pshh. and oh yeah. just because they're an illegal immigrant doesn't mean they're illegal.

i still can't believe hillary isn't president even tho she won.

have you listened when she opens her mouth?

VERY TRUE!

JFK
all the fuckers that shot up schools (with help form mossad or deep state ops)
and other fucks too

Tucker gets to laugh and show how retarded libs are
Cathy gets to LARP on national TV (you can tell that she doesn't believe in a single thing she's saying) and shill her weekly magazine