Canadian Red Ensign

Thoughts on this old flag of Canada before the 60s?

Attached: 2000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957-1965).svg.png (2000x1000, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's less faggy, but still an emblem if weakness and the eternal anglo.

Attached: kek.png (1032x1100, 588K)

Never forget.

Attached: canada.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

Expat leaf here... Red Ensign should be reinstated along with God Save the Queen as the national anthem.

Hey if that one already has leaves on it then what was the need to change it?

Attached: 123.png (1001x558, 1.2M)

Attached: qc canada relation.png (379x245, 138K)

Attached: Yes it is, filthy anglo.png (1039x565, 1.12M)

It haves even more leaves

Attached: 1520896367147.gif (960x200, 198K)

ad mare usque ad mare

Attached: Disgusting anglods.png (178x131, 65K)

The LEAF is just too iconic to be replaced now.

Bretty ugly, desu. Union jack needs to GTFO and the flag needs to be simplified. So simple that an infant can draw it from memory. Not that the current flag is at all good.

>Not posting superior green leaf ensign

Attached: 1000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1921-1957).svg.png (1000x500, 45K)

Much better than the one they have now.

Do you realise the shield has 3 fleur de lis?

i think it fits the theme of the commonwealth nations along with aus and NZ but i can see why you wouldnt like it, maybe i just like it cos its got my flag on it

do you not see the giant "I am a cuck" union jack?

Poor choice of words on my behalf. I just think it's placed rather awkwardly and along with the shield makes the flag convoluted and messy. Just my opinion.

countries that are part of the anglosphere should unite and reestablish the british empire under a new redpilled monarchy to create
our utopia ethnostate and show the germans how to actually do it

there

Attached: canada.jpg (1000x500, 131K)

Keep in mind that this was from a time when Pakistan was part of the UK and not the other way around

Classics never go out of style.

Attached: red ensign vimy.jpg (401x212, 22K)

That's a pretty good flag

This. If it were 1776 or 1863, I'd have gone south and fought to be an American among my European betheren.

Any flag that isn't Britain with that garbage Union jack is not a country, it's a colony. Fuck the queen, fuck England.

Other variant, the red one feels more powerful

Attached: canada1.jpg (1000x500, 55K)

Any flag without it, particularly colonial ones, are caked shit mudhut tier ooga booga shitholes.

You country is shit, not sure if you realized it yet.

This. Losing the union flag is basically declaring that you're a communist nigger.

>t. chinaman

Name five people involved in the creation of Canada as we know it. Double check and hey, will you look at that, they are either born in Britain, Ireland or Scotland. What a strange coincidence.

Attached: sir john a aryan ii.png (888x499, 404K)

Your country is basically exactly the same, except if you discard any semblance of pride and honour but keep the cuckoldry.

i hate everything to do with the khazar jews on the throne

Lets google where the two worst PM's are from/their family is from

Quebec huh OHHHHH NONONONONOON

Also bar down faggit 44 tonight+

Attached: COME HERE PK JUST FOR A SEC.jpg (640x640, 34K)

taking pride in pre-teen rape gangs and honorable imprisonment of dog trainers, based!

>Britain, Ireland or Scotland
You either used the wrong word there or three you didn't need to.

That's the cuckoldry, embodied in Mr Trudeau. The pride is/was shit like the RCMP.

trash tier

There are Chinamen in Canada? I can hardly tell from my 90% white ethnostate. I'm sorry you live in BC.

Canada is garbage, that's why we never wanted in. Anglos are garbage, now keep sending us money so we can live like kings.

Attached: Notenough.jpg (2000x1333, 1.1M)

And guess what, they're anti-Quebec. Goes to show.

I used the three terms because although there is a United Kingdom, Brits, Irish and Scots are somewhat unique in their own rights.

we could have been the envy of the world

Attached: canadian-flag-3.jpg (940x751, 52K)

>Brits, Irish and Scots
Fucking kill yourself Chang.

A flag that actually represents Canada's heritage and founding peoples, now replaced undemocratically by a fucking leaf.

lol Quebec lets a shit ton of niggers in you cowardly frogs

Keep voting to stay in this nation, we will make sure to send you the monthly quota of refugees

>keep voting
There are no voting you dumbass squarehead. You aint sending shit, we manage our own province. The garbage all goes to Ontario and BC, of what beautiful places.

French is the ultimate wall.

Chang? Image altered to protect the innocent.

Attached: me 20180308_130351 small stealth.jpg (426x756, 59K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum

REALLY makes u think huh, also I am currently enjoying the Jets fucking Price and the Montcucks right now mmmmm

Attached: BASED JET.png (679x651, 950K)

Besides, we would've left if it wasn't for you kikes. We did win, but you fucking anglo kikes couldn't let go and stole it.

Attached: stolen.jpg (316x468, 95K)

>hockey
Oh boy, good goy. Keep busy watching sports. I'm actually glad Toronto is shutting up (((Montreal))), but what are Jets? Is that some junior team?

Do you have any idea how quickly Canada would buttfuck the bloc and wanna-be frogs if you ever separated? You would all starve. You are literally under our control and there is nothing you can ever do about it other than accept defeat.
>lives off free gibs because your "people" literally cannot fund themselves because you don't know what hard work means and need actual Canadians who know how to work to fund your very existence.
>muh flag
>muh seperatism
literally no one likes french people in the entire world. You should probably just neck yourself, accept defeat, and do the world a favor and stop acting like a nigger-tier welfare state.

Canada won't exist in a couple of decades

Attached: 1513647097035.png (2139x2207, 354K)

>not a country, it's a colony.
>this is supposed to be a bad thing
Falling for the colonial nationalism meme is exactly what fucked our shit up to begin with.

If you ever see over 90% of the vote in the election was fine, in the American election of 2016 they only had like 46% of the vote because they are fat fucks, and the gravy-guzzling alcoholics of Quebec made it over 90%

But yeah at least 2% of you people are fully retarded in both languages so there it is isn't it?

I look forward to the coming balkanization. Muttland and Leafistan need to die, violently

>lives off free gibs because your "people" literally cannot fund themselves because the mafia and organized crime control the entire province

ftfy

0.04 yuan has been deposited into your work commissary account, 0.02 have been sent to the government for services and taxes, 0.01 has been deducted for the use of the device used to make your comment, thank you and have a glorious day comrade!

His social score has also improved, I imagine.

still is the flag of canada
shows our past, our allegiance to the crown of the united kingdom, both scottish and english lions rampant, the irish harp, the french fleur-de-lis, and the branches of a maple tree signifying the unity of them all in canada

the FUCKING LEAF shows nothing of the shared history of the country and is an empty and soulless symbol designed by a committee and wanted by no one.

We have a lot more than 2% anglos.
That tired old line, it must be sad to live in BC where you feel like in China. You sound like a proxy-pollock

how is this not a Jow Forums banner yet?

The real flag

fucking communist faggots gave us a gay cartoon leaf in the 60s

>tfw this perfectly symbolizes abandoning out history to become the gayest country on earth

Attached: 1517325893819.jpg (640x628, 40K)

The balkanization of Canada is way overdue. Your provinces have real flags. Notice the Brittcucks.

Attached: flags.jpg (763x494, 75K)

the BC flag is so fucking ugly with that distorted Union Jack

Attached: 1517445223561.jpg (1600x1597, 304K)

Join the Leaf/pol/ discord it's comfy af with some top tier bantz and all without having to deal with 56% burger retardation.

discord invite link SakebQe

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 10K)

Jokes on you mehmet, I don't live in BC or Ontario. But that's irrelevant since you clearly have no respect for history or heritage, meaning you should move to a country you respect, unless you're some ancom internationalist basket case. Plenty of anons have explained the significance of the Red Ensign to your mentally deficient ass.

Doesn't matter, it's gonna be the Chinese flag soon

Attached: chinese_canada_family.jpg (1024x559, 79K)

>england
>Britain
>Britain
>England
>Scotland/Britain
>Scotland
>Don't know
>A fucking rock
>Britain
>England
>France
>England
>Northern Ireland

Canadians are an extension of Britain. Their history is our own. Fucking cuck

You know, I would actually be okay with an Inuksuk replacing the leaf on the Canadian flag.

Reminiscent of Zimbabwe amirite

I want it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

Attached: 1500337623335.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

Looks great, except for the (((union jack))).

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: images (1).png (372x395, 18K)

>This kills the frog

Attached: treaty-of-paris-H.jpg (1389x454, 448K)

ni hao ma?

My province is the only one that cares about heritage and culture, you insufferable idiot.

Complacency has caused the eternal anglo to fall asleep at the wheel, winning for so long got them to no longer care, and relinquish their countries to mudslims and blacks all around the commonwealth. WAKE THE FUCK UP ANGLO. Us frogs had to defend our shit from your assholes for 400 years, we're used to it.

Tant qu'à parler de vieux drapeaux symboliques...

Attached: Drapeau-Carillon-Sacré-Coeur.jpg (746x599, 151K)

That kills the leaf actually, the fact that you're too stupid to even understand it proves the entire point that anglos are garbage. You fled a war to get gibs in Canada, you fucking pussy.

Attached: canada.png (1200x600, 18K)

What gibbs you fucking idiot? Pack your bags and get the fuck out.

Needs a hammer and sickle.

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)

It's terrible. Symbols are only powerful if they're simple.

well, land where you could live is a pretty big gib.

how about some more then

Attached: hammersicklestika.jpg (590x375, 18K)

It has been many years ago now.

Carry on my wayward son

Attached: fcb1390a851df34c90a37a722fb0d85f.jpg (469x647, 97K)

Except Quebec is militantly athiest now

It's a collection of symbols. The union jack represents Britain (itself a collection of symbols, made up of the flags of the patron saints of England, Scotland, Wales,and Ireland) the shield is based on the heraldic symbol of the British crown and the red background symbolizes empire.

Further, within the shield is the symbol of England, Scotland, Ireland, France and Canada.

I love the dominion-era aesthetic. Depressing thinking that we blew this all for the a fucking leaf and the multiculturalism meme.

Attached: 1509634099233.jpg (800x1158, 340K)

Man our country could've been so much more. The union of two of the greatest people on earth, the French and English.

my god, do you even know what you are talking about? It literally made it so British gained full control of Canada, leaving Quebec to only have rights UNDER British rule - which is still how it is today. god you frogs are fucking retarded.

"By the terms of the treaty, Britain obtained the French possessions of Ile Royale (Cape Breton Island), Canada (Quebec), and the Great Lakes Basin and the east bank of the Mississippi River. Britain received Florida from Spain."

We own you. get over it, its been centuries.

Attached: sir john a. knew.jpg (539x500, 62K)

Too bad every anglo in Canada is a giant pussy

Attached: 567546634.jpg (1075x3430, 704K)

Seebunch of fell for land pussies, MUH GIBS

Baie-Saint-Paul
Côte-Saint-Luc
Lac-Saint-Joseph
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Saint-Constant
Saint-Eustache
Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
Saint-Basile-le-Grand
Saint-Basile
Saint-Césaire
Saint-Colomban
Saint-Gabriel
Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce
Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel
Saint-Lazare
Saint-Lin–Laurentides
Saint-Marc-des-Carrières
Saint-Ours
Saint-Pamphilec
Saint-Pasca
Saint-Pie
Saint-Raymond
Saint-Rémi
Saint-Sauveur
Saint-Tite
Sainte-Adèle
Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
Sainte-Anne-des-Monts
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines
Sainte-Brigitte-de-Laval
Sainte-Catherine-de-la-Jacques-Cartier
Sainte-Catherine
Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac
Saint-Félicien
Saint-Georges
Saint-Hyacinthe
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Saint-Jérôme
Saint-Lambert
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Sainte-Julie
Sainte-Marie
Sainte-Thérèse

So much atheism.

You "own" a province which dictates the languages you have to label your products with, who dictates half of all supreme court judges, who elect more than half of all PMs who get 11 billion in royalties for our cultural enrichments... SUCH WINNING!