Ok, I’ve been noticing a LOT of anti-Jordan Peterson threads over the past couple of months

Ok, I’ve been noticing a LOT of anti-Jordan Peterson threads over the past couple of months.

Are we being raided?

Attached: 9D3B6412-14E1-47BA-919C-3BBA5AA1DF1C.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brainlets will be brainlets.

He decided to turn his personal self help methods into a political ideology and action guide.

just ignore all e-celeb threads
watch whatever you want
if you see an e-celeb thread, you can pretty much guarantee it was made by leftypol shills

I'm an ehto-nationalist and I don't like him. youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw&t=2s

He make fun uf mhy frog. Tell me groe up. No une make fun uf my frrog

I think it's a combination of anti-Jow Forums Divide and Conquer types (Shareblue, JIDF, et al.), and a few super-ideologically pure counter-Semite types who simply can't abide JP's refusal to get on board that particular train.

this has to be photoshopped...

Organized raids conducted by various sjw groups. They get together on discord to coordinate these smear campaigns because they can’t handle the truth.

or maybe, just maybe peterstein is actually a boring cuck full of empty words and sermons

Nah we are just annoyed that he keeps saying retarded things against the nationalists and then refuses to debate them, meanwhile he always calls out leftists for not debating him.

How did he do that? He’s the antithesis to Marxist thought.

That’s your problem.

I would join him if he would except the jq.

Ah so this is where we start getting other people making money off his name while complaining that he's making money.

Predictable cycle.

he IS the marxist

Jordan is not politics and belongs to r9k.

bullshit. He talks about how to slice through Marxist rhetoric and thought traps all the time!

No shit

Frankly, idgaf about your normie tear tv dad.

Attached: 1521054925660.jpg (160x160, 18K)

>How did he do that?
By telling his followers (white men, and only white men) to become atomized individuals unconnected and unconcerned with politics aunless their life is perfect, in an increasingly tribalistic world where every other demographic is collectively bargaining to benefit themselves at their expense.

Oh fuck off. No one is raiding us. If anything we have way less shills now that nothing’s going on. Maybe people woke up to realize they don’t need a daddy nor do they need to join his follower cult

No he is colossal faggot, turned some practical life advice into a cult of the ultimate individual. Now is challenging soygon for the title

maybe we're sick of your little faggot thought leaders

I don't get it, why does Jow Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Auernheimer, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Jow Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

jordan peterson warewolf hunter

Attached: 1509129626560.jpg (388x443, 39K)

Professor ((Daddy)) does not belong on this board.

Attached: 1520615555760.jpg (417x550, 90K)

Really?

You mean like this one?

Raided? What are you talking about? This isn't a peterson fan site. He goes out of his way to hypocritically attack the JQ and white identitarians while speacial pleading when it comes to Jews. The guy reccomend Solzhenitsyn and then is caught like a dear in the headlights when they bring up 200 years together and he never addresses it again. Faith Goldy Free speech debacle, 2000 dollar rugs etc... Huh, I wonder why people are turning on him.

Are you a Marxist?

I will fuck your face

oh I see you an epic trolle xDxDDD