Come take my guns you leftist communist pieces of shit

Come take my guns you leftist communist pieces of shit

Attached: civil war.jpg (500x566, 59K)

from muh cold ded hennnndssss

Attached: yeeeeehaaaa.jpg (1024x683, 225K)

But you already have laws against murder and robbery. If you have laws against guns wont the same people still follow the law and the same people still break it?

Attached: 1522486914655.png (1281x728, 353K)

ya mean Jews?

>This
We will kill them in their homes.
Fuck attacking hard targets

Now do one for white people versus niggers

>an 80% correlation means cauation
gee whiz

As if that were the only fucking statistic out there
Br*ts are plain stupid

I had a talk with this Lefty girl I know recently and I told her verbatim "I don't care if you try and take people's guns, nothing is going to stop me from being armed, I'll go get guns from the blackmarket". And that's the truth. If the government tries to go full confiscation, which I think is highly unlikely because it may very well lead to armed insurrection, I'm still going to go out and find a gun.

so many of us are right there with you

do it bitches I'm down af to lay down my life for what's right

reminder there are more than 300 million guns in circulation that we know about (meaning there are millions more)....go luck confiscating them lol

I'm sorry you failed statistics Mohammed

Attached: fake news.png (473x286, 115K)

A mans got a family.
A home.
Children
dreams and aspirations (or what he thinks they are)
------------------------------------------------------------------
You take our rights away.....^
We will take all of the things^
above the line away.............^

Buy one now user. You should have a rifle, a handgun and a shotgun.

can anyone give me a good video on the civil war? I'm tired of people saying it was all over freeing wakandians

Attached: 1508513841297.jpg (1080x1350, 346K)

Correlations are not expressed as percentages, you cretin. Is that a Pearson correlation, or are you actually referring to the proportion of variance explained?

If YouTube is to say anything about it, they won't even try to take them. All they can do is hide and hope they don't get shot.

don't have a video but it was over states rights

Also, what the hell kind of scale is that on the graphs? It's not linear but doesn't quite look logarithmic either.

Go buy some after the shootout cools down. Hardcore leftfags that buy guns out of fear tend to sell guns super cheap after they find out that they can't shoot and have no interest in shooting guns.

>Any questions?
Yeah, what do you plan to do about the technology centers that are located in blue states? Are we not concerned with the people that build the things that go boom?

It should be rerun to include hispanics

>tech centers in blue states
If you're planning to target those areas, they're primarily connected through the interstate system. Knock out a few bridges and you'll easily starve them out.

I know, but I'm not really good at articulating that because I'm bad with locations/people/basically I got a bad (((education)))

Attached: 1515284005208.jpg (640x640, 172K)

Many communists don't even support gun confiscation. You're talking about ultra-bleeding-heart liberals

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)

Well for instance, cali is both an enormous tech center, and a producer of food. ...if anything your best bet is to go after their water.

You do know bombs use fertilizer right? I wonder where you would get that?

Fucking freaks you yanks. Too many yank virgins to handle on here.

Inb4 >mohammed

I believe, as a problem of precedent, gun control is an issue mainly for the courts...

Attached: wxtFwXaj9M-1.png (300x250, 51K)

Anyone willing to spend days boiling shit and piss deserves to take out a building. Just sayin.

why don't yanks just mass suicide.

pewpew

>mohammed

get fucked de'shawn

but less people

Soon user, soon.

Attached: Inshallah, desu(1).jpg (484x493, 93K)

So?

Attached: quote-the-whole-proletariat-must-be-armed-at-once-with-muskets-rifles-cannon-and-ammunition-karl-mar (850x400, 64K)

When you subtract all the fat rednecks and literal retards from your ranks you end up with less gun owners than "le libtards"

I'm in a "red" part of the Midwest. Guns aren't a conservative only thing, edgelord.

Attached: yokel.jpg (225x225, 45K)

You fucking retards, communists and anarchists are just as much anti-gun control as you faggots because they need them for their revolution
Read Marx.

>Using the "Almost Politically Correct Redneck" meme for something that has nothing to do with political correctness.

Attached: 1500589698933963.png (500x398, 72K)

No questions,where do I signup?

if dumb yanks are willing to die over a repeal of the 2nd amendment then good luck to them

nobody will remember them except in history books where the civil war of 2024 is a minor footnote as the turning point America became majority spic

Attached: amerimutt.png (376x309, 165K)

You wouldn't understand, Dad.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper

your citizenship is open to everyone and they all have voting rights

OP is an ignorant faggot. Conservatives love to boast about their guns, but forget teh fact that the majority of scientists are left leaning. These are the people that create chimera viruses, high density particle weapons, magnetic rail guns, and AI programmed to kill.Your pea shooters are a fucking joke lol.

Attached: dc-Cover-ckugo2kl78mgf6bbqmb632oec6-20171116123853.Medi.jpg (800x448, 37K)

implying white muslims will give up their guns

> leftist memes

Most conservatives don't talk about politics in public. So stop with the "left is teh smart" meme.

Attached: 1479271218253.gif (350x234, 478K)

>WE !

lol good comebacks, west virginia quality right there

Maybe you should colour places like Shitcongo blue because of all the jungle bunnies.

the problem with you leftists and your lack of comedy when meme'ing is due to the fact that you can't INSULT anybody or say insulting things because it will hurt someone's feelings or trigger your nonwhite pets
the only thing you insult is wypipow but there isn't that many things you can use against us
>hillbilly
>redneck
>uneducated
>Nazi
>racist
all of these insults are fucking gay and cucked af
meanwhile us on the right want to insult you leftiscucks and shitskins to the best of our abilities.
there is no line that we won't cross, there is no boundary we won't climb over.
Your leftist memes fail because you cannot insult or else it will go against everything you cucks believe in.
Right-Wing memes are funny because they are the truth and they insult the shit out of you.
Capisce ?

Attached: antifawarrior.jpg (538x540, 73K)

And you are outnumbered there you commie dipshit

>The left is smart

Attached: 1520605068814.jpg (590x472, 23K)

Maybe the left can't meme, but...

Attached: 24993524_10208396020737438_7907035350992581921_n.jpg (480x472, 24K)

Slave owners were leftist democrats user

Nazis are only right if you compare them to conservatives in Europe. lol

>what is the Southern Strategy

I love how the left talks down on half the country for living in half the country but would get totally BTFO if a civil war did happen. Its like when daffy duck is cheering for victory but the stick of dynamite is in his pocket.

just about everyone who fought was right wing throughout most of history.

ready and waiting cocksuckers

> implying the men who fought those people were all emasculated beta cuck commie soyboys
fucking kek
those men would be fucking racist af and smash you commiecucks.
Even the Soviets were not pro-shitskin and pro-lgbt degeneracy
once again
THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

Attached: commiethenvsnow.jpg (700x992, 101K)

we dont want to confiscate your guns, just go ahead and register them all. no worries we wont use this information against you later

USSR wouldn't win a battlegaisn't the Nazis if the amount of soldiers wasn't at least 6:1 afaik, just look it up in wikipedia

so bomb hetch hetchy dam?
i think it was tried once actually

>Guns
*biological warfares you *

good point. the left is handicapped by our "politically correct" bullshit. agreed

so yeah, maybe go fuck your cousin and get some more welfare babies delivered at hospitals you don't pay for, since the government pays for our SO_NOT_SOCIALIZED medical system. and go smoke some meth while you're at it, why not

But the military controls biological warfare and they are overwhelmingly pro 2A

>Germany took on damn near the entire world.
>The North had more casualties than the South.
The Right CAN fight, infact the it was right wing that has ALWAYS defeated radical right-wing. Right wing conservative 1940s America are the ones who went to Germany. The northerners of the 1860s would be considered far- right wing in today's times. The only thing the left is good at beating is itself.

203 deaths over 10 year span. 5x as many Americans died from bee stings in the same time frame. Part of the problem with stats like they aim to make you afraid of something you shouldn't be afraid of. Pit bulls are 20x more likely to kill you than your average dog, 20 x 0 is still 0.
Same goes for blacks. Just because a random black person is 7 times more likely to commit murder than a random white person, It's still only 10/100000 blacks. The media makes the world look like a scary place, but the vast majority of people, even black people, are normal hard working peaceful individuals that just want what is best for their family.

Kek

> the state of leftist memes
go prep your bull for your wife and after you're finished doing that go ahead and take a picture of your soyface to post on your plebbit and tumblr accounts
>GUYS I JUST FINISHED PREPPING MY FIRST BULL!

> jumps right into cuck stuff, unprovoked
where is freud when you need him?