Althype goes after Peterson

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

Attached: 5760.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infoproc.blogspot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ipjqzdh1-Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Althype is a retard, horrible person and will dangle from a lamp post like the rest of the alt-right. Any questions?

Look at you beeing this desperate, you think aly hype is horrible because he byfo's you and your retarded idiology down the toilet where it belongs, facts are on our side, you have only feelings.

Pic related is you.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

retard
false flag retard

>9 arguments
Fagg memeflag

No, I think he's horrible because he's horrible. You can't debate with alt-righters user, they've already made up their mind and can't be brought back. The SPD learned this 100 years ago.

>You can't debate with alt-righters user, they've already made up their mind and can't be brought back.
Its the compleat opposite frendo
This is ironic, before you said it you should of looked on yourself in the mirror, the alt hype thus far has allways debated and talked, the reson why you haven't change he's ir alt right mind is not because we are stagnats but rather because we are right.

>Tells young white men not to think collectively.

Attached: stop_thinking_about_race.png (1191x757, 355K)

>Its the compleat opposite frendo

You're 100% right. I can't be brought into classicism, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia or hating or being prejudice against people for things they were born with or can't help against in general. And what?

Alt hyp is RD no? Good point about the subjectivity of having yourself “sorted out.”

>racism
Deeply rooted in our bilogy
>sexism
Go to middle east if you want to see real sexism, also woman have less geniuses than men, men have 19 to 1 nobel prize winners
ihb4 muh womyens opressionz
No frendo thats just biology
>homophobia
Aky hype is gay did you know that?
>Transphobia
Phobia stands for irrational fear, me not liking transpeople is not because of irrational resons but because they are evolutionar and genetic cancel, also im not afraid of them in any way.
>or hating or being prejudice against people for things they were born with
Thats a non argument, that puts emhasis on feelings, it has no actual point.

Like imagine if in midle ages some retard would say '' why do you hate people with Black plague''!??? ''they wheren't born with it so STOP HATIN you dezeeseprohe!!!

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (2048x1297, 673K)

>Deeply rooted in our bilogy
Not according to science.

>Go to middle east if you want to see real sexism
I'm not in middle east.

>Aky hype is gay did you know that?
Being gay doesn't exclude you from homophobia.

>Phobia stands for irrational fear
Pedophilia also means "child love", does that mean pedophile as aname and concept isn't valid?

>Thats a non argument, that puts emhasis on feelings, it has no actual point.
Actually, it has nothing to do with my feelings, while judging people based on what they look like has everything to do with feelings.

See below

You wuz murked

he really just used Peterson as a spring board to jump into his usually overly verbose schtick.

about 10 min until the end does he really start digging into Peterson. although he did hammer the central premise very well throughout the video, which was that Peterson is a net negative for white/euro identity. That's something we can agree on. Peterson wants to play the father figure, but niggers don't have fathers.

(((Riga)))

>Peterstein

Attached: 1492887330985.png (600x600, 9K)

alt hype rules

>Not according to science.
What?Are you fucking retarded?We have done TONS of reaserch on the subject, people are predisposed by biology to like their own group, more then they do others, what are you talking about?Do some reserch before talking about sciance you know nothing.Suporting sciance but only when it suports your agenda is not beeing pro sciance its beeing pro your own agenda, i swear you race denyers and IQ deners are like left wing wersions of climate change denyers
>I'm not in middle east.
Then go there
>Being gay doesn't exclude you from homophobia.
Im not afraid of gays for irational resons, so term homophobia dosen't apply to me, your on the other hand are a homophile, your glorifying 2% of population that has genetic and evolutionary disadvantages.
>Pedophilia also means "child love", does that mean pedophile as aname and concept isn't valid?
They do love children yes thats why they are called pedophiles, so thats correct but phobia is irrational fear by definition.
Whats your point?
>Actually, it has nothing to do with my feelings, while judging people based on what they look like has everything to do with feelings.
Race isn't only about skin color or how people look, jesus man, how can you deny sciance?

Attached: Old_Riga_church_dome.jpg (2134x2848, 971K)

Attached: LatviaRiga.jpg (1439x727, 191K)

>Peterson wants to play the father figure, but niggers don't have fathers.
The bantz are real

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

I disavow alt hype, greg johnson and the like. won't watch their content, have no place in the movement.

on one hand, Peterson is wrong.

on the other hand, alt hype is gay.

Gotta side with Peterson on this one.

source for this?

>Thoughts?
Yeah, it'd be wise of him not to engage with The Alt-Hype if he doesn't want to end up embarrassed.

They are one of best speakers of the movement.

Never denied that people affiliate with their own self-defined group more, only that race isn't a scientific reality.

>Then go there
No reason to. But I support my fellow feminists in the Rojava project.

>Im not afraid of gays for irational resons
Doesn't mean gay people can't be homophobic. I never said you were gay.

>They do love children yes thats why they are called pedophiles
They don't love them though do they? They want to rape them. That's not love. That's lust.

>Race isn't only about skin color or how people look
You're right, it doesn't. Slavs and Jews don't look much different from Germans, but they were blamed for everything that went wrong in the Wiemar Republic despite not doing anything wrong. Humans in general whether black or white don't look much different. But any difference is picked out and focused upon when the elite need someone to blame something on. In the past before black and Asian people existed in the UK the elite caricatured the poor British working class in order to dehumanize them and make people empathize with them less so they could make them out to be sub-human. Same with the Irish.

he really is. Vee even beat him in a debate.

Alt Hype is right though. If Peterson wanted to make an actual impact he would be lecturing brown people. He is literally preaching to the choir on individualism while our enemies practice tribalism.

>leftypol neocon shill defending his master Jordan Peterson

RMYT

Attached: Jodan Peterson living room communist collection.jpg (950x634, 348K)

indulging their kind will only lead to destruction. That's like having a 'le based hebrew' figure. if someone named Leibowitz Cohensteinberg started making eloquent arguments for white identity. i doubt he'd get much support. My benchmark, is don't allow anyone to be part of the movement you wouldn't want near your kids, and alt hype is top of that list.

Brown people don't listen to philosophers or intelligent people in general. They listen to sports stars.

>neocon shill defending his master Jordan Peterson
You're insane. I hate Jordan Peterson. I can withstand him being stupid and needing mental medical attention, but him earning £60,000/year for spouting bollocks while other people starve is disgusting.

Attached: midwit.jpg (1396x1768, 308K)

>hating the best leftist gatekeeper you could ask for
Leftypol neocon brainlets, everyone.

>but him earning £60,000/year for spouting bollocks while other people starve is disgusting.
Yeah, but I guess your BASED Chapo traphouse e-celebs earning just as much is fine eh? Not to mention your BASED leftist billionaires.

>only that race isn't a scientific reality.

You must then concede that subspecies don't exist. Because they literally use the same metric.

Mentioning Scientology, Churchill and Hitler in first 3 mins.. stopped viewing. Horseshit.

slide thread

>only that race isn't a scientific reality.
Ohh boyy here we go found a brainlet.
Your proabably one of those retards who would use arguments like ''muh more variation vithin than between'' xDDDDD
There is also more variation vithin humans and chempanzees than between them, does that mean that humans and chimps are same thing?
See you think you have a point but you don't, give me some actual evidance that races don't exist, ecause thus far you just deny that there is any diferance between groups that have been seperated for thousands of years and have gone trough their own genetic mutations, things like skin color, average IQ's, bone structure, and many others don't matter in your mind right?They are all the same right?
Again don't talk about sciance you know NOTHING.
>No reason to. But I support my fellow feminists in the Rojava project.
Suport them, all you like, the fact is feminism is not a need in most western countries, your trying to find problems where tghere are none, what are you going to bring up?Muh wage gaps n sheeit?
>Doesn't mean gay people can't be homophobic. I never said you were gay.
See once again, you put this word ''homophobic'' without any actual context, you give this word a power that is dosen't actualy have, in your mind homophobic is self explanitory, the reality it isn't, calling someone a homohobe because one acknowlages that homosexuals have genetic and evolutionary disadbantages has no basis,, its a non argument.
>They don't love them though do they? They want to rape them. That's not love. That's lust.
Whats your point?
>You're right, it doesn't. Slavs and Jews don't look much different from Germans
There are pathalogical diferances between groups, dosen't matter how simmilar they look, groups exist, thats biology and evolution, deal with it.

Attached: Latvia,Riga.jpg (1626x1080, 1.71M)

Jordan Peterson is not leftist by any stretch.

>Yeah, but I guess your BASED Chapo traphouse e-celebs
I don't support Chapo traphouse because they're edgy alt-righters who happen to be on the left. But more than that, I hate anti-praxis people.I sup[port anyone who raises money to buy things that help them make things (means of production. Obviously I'd rather them kill whoever owns it and take it from them bu that's not possible right now). I won't help people who clearly have enough to survive.

>Ohh boyy here we go found a brainlet.
You didn't provide a scientific article so who cares.

>the fact is feminism is not a need in most western countries
Wrong. Social theories adequately describe the need for feminist theory.

I call people homophobic if they make it more difficult for gay people to achieve equality.

>Whats your point?
Using etymology isn't an argument.

>There are pathalogical diferances between groups
\Well yeah, but where does race end? What is the stopping point between one race and another. And why do you now consider slavs and irish to be white?

>Jordan Peterson is not leftist by any stretch.
>shills for poopdick marriage
>shills for le based Canadian muslims
>shills for "rational feminism"
>has a vast collection of communist and bolshevik paintings all over his house
>"N-N-N-N-NOT REAL LEFTISM!!"
Nice damage control.

>I sup[port anyone who raises money to buy things that help them make things (means of production. Obviously I'd rather them kill whoever owns it and take it from them
Even rich jews?

None of them are anti-capitalist positions my friend. So no, its not damage control, its truth.

>Even rich jews?

Doesn't matter what their race is. If they own the means of production, they either give it up or die.

>Doesn't matter what their race is. If they own the means of production, they either give it up or die.
>leftist advocating for the massacre of the rich leftist jewish elites and the rich white leftist TRAITORS that support their agenda

wtf I love leftypol now...

>You didn't provide a scientific article so who cares.
Google it yourself, im not here to hand everything to you like to a child, as i said do some reserch and then come back once you have actual arguments.
>Wrong. Social theories adequately describe the need for feminist theory.
What?What are you talking about?
>I call people homophobic if they make it more difficult for gay people to achieve equality.
You have to sacrafice one of two, either you say truth, which is obviusly that gays are not normal people, or you say that they are compleatly normal which is not true, i chose reality.
>Well yeah, but where does race end?
>What is the stopping point between one race and another.
Thats like asking where does colors end, you have purple and you have many shades of purple, that means that purle itself dosen't exist.
>And why do you now consider slavs and irish to be white?
Their skull structures and average IQ's and genetics are simmilar to average European.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

If its a jewish person and they don't own the means of production or give it up, they're welcome to carry on as they were. If ANYONE, black, white, jewish, whatever owns the means of production but won't give it up? We'll make the execution Tsar Nicholas and his family look like a fucking joke.

Peterson is preaching against the white race's self interest and bends over backwards in the defense of jews.

in the video

Fair enough to me.

Attached: DQ4VFb5VAAAOGsF.jpg (927x1200, 156K)

btfo retard

Attached: 800px-CDO_-_FCIC_and_IMF_Diagram.png (800x600, 377K)

Lost interest around the Hebrew shit. And it bothers me that people are still conflating race and nation. It's one thing to claim it as useful shorthand but it goes beyond that to people actually trying to think up 'racial nationalist' societies. It's like Americans think Europe is just 'white' and they've never read a single fucking history book in their lives.

AH pisses me off because he's smart and his understanding of genetics shows it but he's so God damn mediocre when he steps outside that comfort zone and I know he's capable of so much more.

>race isn't a scientific reality

Leftists get away with this dog shit because it relies on a dishonest semantic trick. Race is arbitrary and not scientific, but it is based on observations that do correspond with very real distinctions.

This is particularly why I get so fucking annoyed at white 'nationalists'. They're playing into the game. A union of white nations, actual ethnically determined, historical nations that actually do have a scientifically verifiable existence, is far superior conceptually and rhetorically.

Show me the fucking science you cunt.

infoproc.blogspot.com

Go read his blog, if you can, you illiterate.

loq IQ internet autist thinks he can hold candle to renowned clinical psychologist

>loq IQ internet autists

You mean you?

peterson isn't terrible.

like i wouldn't run up to a six year old and scream "SANTA ISN'T REAL YOU RETARD" in their face.

i won't give people shit for getting their rooms in order and whatnot. it's just not my thing.

He can, though I think Peterson's primary fault is emotional, not a problem with his raw intelligence. AH isn't really saying anything anyone who can observe voting patterns with the requisite intellectual ruthlessness doesn't already know.

Found a guy who dosen't have a father.

Complete horseshit talking about deepweb AI not race, and even worse than that, not using scientific sources. Are you Sargon of Akkad.

found the unsorted. we'll be waiting you if you ever reach next level of consciousness

I personally really liked it Alt Hype's recently videos have been great lately. I hope he keeps up the good work

>he hasn't watched the best alt-hype video yet

youtube.com/watch?v=ipjqzdh1-Fo

>Posted April 1st

Alt hype isn't arguing that petersons ''life advices'' aren't a good thing, thats not the point, he is pointing out specific petersons beleafes that he disagrees.

There doesn't exist a nigger on the planet that would be able to expound the benefits of western culture and individualism to other niggers. Thats not even considering finding A nigger that would even understand. Peterson would have better luck convincing fucking Apes.

Attached: blackChimera.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Nigger, can you read? The front page had all sorts of pages about genomics. Did you not bother to look bast the first two articles you saw?
If that somehow still doesn’t convince you look at pic related.

Attached: A7D5045F-7BBE-4921-942E-831D049C849F.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

>classicism
>racism
>sexism
>transphobia
>homophobia
None of these words mean anything.

look at you being dumb enough to be baited

Collective thinking as a biological, innate impulse is obviously good and should be proliferated. However, collective ideological thinking, and the idea that you work according to your ability, and receive according to your needs, is retarded.

He's right about blacks that vote for Democrats but identify with Republicans. I've had black people tell me to my face that they are collectivist when it comes to voting, they see voting for Democrats as "voting for all" blacks regardless of their personal politics.

>>Phobia stands for irrational fear
Homosexuals are major carriers of disease. This didn't begin in the 80s, this has always been the case. That's why people recoil at the sound of a camp voice and the sight of that uberfeminine posture.