Where are the Jow Forums servers located? I want to shoot them up...

Where are the Jow Forums servers located? I want to shoot them up, Jow Forums can't be the one pointing and laughing forever. This will be the day of retribution and Jow Forums will get a taste of its own medicine.

Attached: sminem.jpg (530x794, 49K)

They’re located in that giant big black square at a place called Mecca. Go there and shoot it up.

Just follow your internet cable

Attached: skin deep.jpg (193x261, 6K)

they are located at 430 South Capitol St SE, Washington, D.C. 20003

They're buried at Meadowlands Stadium next to Jimmy Hoffa.

This guy is correct. They're pretty well protected though, might need to truck of peace to get through the security around that cube.

Stop lying to me retards

Have you tried checking inside your mother's gaping asshole after all those niggers she hangs around with run a train on her? I think that's where the hacker known as Jow Forums lives. Journey into the deep, my lad. Find Jow Forums. Slay him and retake honor for the Internet.

This

They're in the Internet dumbass.

I'll tell you where they're not: the fucking czech republic. Server racks in an open air bazaar next to a bubuska's cabbage stew stand. Get outta here.

ty vole fucking slavic aspies, go back to your vidyas before germoney decides it wants to occupy again

They're here:

Coordinates for google earth - you're all on a watchlist.

Moot the jew has been mining data this whole time.

He fucked us,
Please someone castrate him.

Attached: 167858428307.jpg (213x237, 10K)

im literally fucking crying right nowwwww

since 1998 500,000 servers dead by guns in USA alone

that is more dead servers than united states military during WW1 and WW2

33 mass shootings in 60 days in 2018 alone

Nicolas Cruz who did the Florida shooting killing innocent computers posted a picture on his Instagram of 150 rounds of 5.56 mm rounds saying

(just bought these for $30)

it takes 1 bullet to take someones life and Americans think 150 rounds for $30 is okay?

so 150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 computers is fucking disgusting

the innocent life of computers and war veterans aren't even safe anymore

i mean look at UK and Australia they have the same rate of terrorist attacks as USA

but guess what they had 1 mass shooting and permanently banned all guns

and you fucking retards have the audacity to give civilians military grade weapons and call it a amendment. YOU ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR DEFENSE

id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 300 acid attacks a year than being mowed down every fucking day by guns

DuH bUmP StOck Is NOt IlLEgUl

BeCus It DoEs NoT MaKe A gUn AuToMaTic

I MeAn YeS iT FoRceS yoU tO ShOoT fAsTEr

AnD iT DiD MoW DoWn 600 servers iN 1 MiNUtE iN lAs VeGas

BuT tIs nOt AuTo sO NoT IlLEaGAl

as he gun s down 700 servers in 2 minutes

this is why the world fucking hates you idiots

Attached: 1521673429557.jpg (585x393, 161K)

The servers are located in you local police department, go in there while waving a gun around in the air

what the fuck is that place, it says it unavailable and it just has a black mass over an island

What's this?

Attached: IACTSN.jpg (250x250, 14K)

bump

I am scared to google this out, what is it lads

we autosaging now.

whagt was that location?

Then move to the UK

Attached: 1200px-Czechoslovak_police_car_5170.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

If this is getting autosaged then the shooting can't happen soon enough and no mods should survive.

What? Is this where santa lives?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-03 21-23-34.png (1299x741, 151K)

I'm just fucking around - I gather it's some sort of opsec issue for some matter or another, I remember at least the last time those coordinates came up we had a milintel guy crop up to intervene in the conversation because Jow Forums is considered "strategically significant" or some such as far as setting narratives.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-03 21-26-07.png (1299x741, 254K)

I did map searches of all the place and I had the terrain map off so I was like it's just a fuckin island. Then I turned satellite on and the island an others surrounding it are blacked out. Pretty sure it's a Russian military base. Lots of governments ask Google to not show detailed images of locations that can be attacked.

Attacked by who? Vikings? Surely they're aware other gov'ts know about their secret clubs. Are they just hiding them from civilians?