GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, WHEN WILL IT END? WHEN WILL THE PAIN END?

cnbc.com/2018/04/03/mueller-reportedly-told-trumps-lawyers-the-president-is-not-a-criminal-target-at-this-point.html

Attached: ItNeverEnds.png (1353x585, 239K)

That is just to suck trump in to talk to Mueller to entrap him. Trump should never talk to Mueller.

Shitlibs on suicide watch!
Democrats BTFO!

Attached: 53BD7476-0B7B-46AF-89EF-6515047BAB03.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Just stop. It's over.

Attached: 1503417834579.jpg (2322x1536, 2.35M)

You'll feel better once you kill yourself.

They know everything. They *have* everything.
EVERYTHING.
2018, the year of conservative schadenfreude.
Absofuckinglutely delicious.

Attached: Binney.jpg (600x600, 42K)

WTF?
I guess I'm #withher now!

Attached: what's a computer.jpg (450x450, 46K)

They need to end this fucking travesty of an investigation.

Rosenstein should be shitcanned. From his little administrative perch, he made one of the most destructive decisions in the history of the country. He'll probably get a federal judgeship out of it.

Don't worry he will be out of office in 7 more years.

It's been over a year and Trump hasn't done shit about the traitors.

If he doesn't lock them up, he shouldn't be surprised that they continue plotting against him.

>There's nothing to worry about, Mr. President. Just come in for a nice chat and we can clear this all up.

wtf is that thing in your picture??

It's called a 'spic'. It's an invasive species.

I honestly think Trump is fucking with them at this point. He openly says he'd happily talk to Mueller and Mueller comes back to admit a over-a-year-long investigation Trump still isn't under criminal investigation.

>he is readying "a report about the president's actions while in office and potential obstruction of justice."
Obstruction can only be a real thing if Trump actually prematurely ended the investigation. He's not touched the SC. He's playing the game and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a counter already in play.

>Trump agreed to meet
>Walks in to meeting with Mueller
>Exchanges formalities, talks about grandkids
>Allrightletsdothis.jpg
>”Alright, Mr President so I think we’d start with a...”
>”Actually, Bob, it’s been great - I mean..Really great - good - but I plead the fifth on any questions you have”
>”....ok”
>Trump walks out, closes the door
And there you have it folks, the end.

To Trump voters: If collusion is proven, will you change your mind on Trump?

I didn't vote for drumpf

then my question is not for you?

Obstruction can’t be a real thing at all with a president. He literally could of told Comey he was ending the investigation and signed an order with a mushroom stamp of his dick as a signature and it would of been legal.

This is gonna be the Comey July “Well, she shouldn’t of done that!” hand smack teleconference. Nothing more. It’s meant to appease smooth brain liberals who thought Mueller was literally Robespierre and was gonna lead Trump to a guillotine.

Y-YEAH WELL HE COULD STILL BECOME A TARGET IT SAYS

BRUMVCH IS BARELY HANGING BY A THREAD AND MUELLER IS ABOUT TO SNIP SNIP HAHA YOU ARE ALL SO DELUDED

Attached: 1520895111121.webm (640x360, 623K)

ok good cuz idk what i'd say

i guess. i mean i cant say i voted for the wrong choice since the other option colluded with saudis and jews. but i just dont see why russia wants to fuck with us

At this point, Trump could walk out wearing a Nazi uniform and singing the Soviet national anthem, and I would STILL vote for him over the Democrats. I hate them THAT much.

>the pain never ends

Attached: 1522803911319s[1].jpg (125x102, 3K)

How many tax dollars have you spastics spent on this charade so far?

Attached: 75086501-7976-4D76-92F7-A409D1BF810F.jpg (398x517, 48K)

This ride never ends, lol.

Attached: IMG_20171110_013027.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

It’s less liekly at this point to be proven than any day in the last two years. Mueller straight up said there was no criminal investigation, and any serious collusion would incur criminal penalties.

>Saves the thumbnail of a gof

It’s backfiring onto the Dems

Attached: A902796C-10D5-442B-B805-82CDD9A6F201.jpg (1200x842, 138K)

Mexican Carp

what the fuck is actually wrong with her? she looks like she's carrying her hand in a palsied position

>for the 100th time
didn't work so well comey said it either

IMPEACH MUELLER HE WAS A RUSSIAN BOT THE WHOLE TIME

>It's been over a year and Trump hasn't done shit about the traitors.
That we know of. Sealed indictments are sealed. I'm still hopeful for a big surprise right before the next election when we just start rolling out the guillotines and start dealing with all the treason.

Even if Mueller got Trump for lying to the FBI, he wouldn't be impeached over it, but you're right he should never talk to him.

Anyone got some legit leftist tears? I need screencaps

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!11

Attached: reddit cool libs.jpg (1209x1344, 329K)

>Even if Mueller got Trump for lying to the FBI, he wouldn't be impeached over it

If the Democrats win the House in November, I'd say there's about a 90% chance Trump will be impeached, even if he never says a word to Mueller.

Impeachment is just about the only issue the Democrats have left.

How so? They've been winning most elections since Trump came into office.

which would mean they would have done something by now, but they haven't, so therefore they know nothing and have nothing. Please promptly drink bleach.

Is it time for the Samson Option...?

Attached: paying_for_the_wall.jpg (608x331, 123K)

but it will mean civil war, so I hope they're stupid enough to try.

Bill Clinton was impeached we had what was called “censor and move on”. Did not affect his Presidency.
I think what you’re talking about is removing drumph from office out of spite, only to have Mike Pence as President. Not going to happen

Attached: 6E12E8AD-8119-455F-9263-495E6E853EA1.png (1200x627, 1.67M)

>"Drumph
Doubt.jpg

Attached: lol.jpg (209x242, 5K)

The Jew has stopped pushing assassinations and started pushing impeachment hard because internal polling figured out that the civil war was an actual real possibility if Soros just tapped one of his gunmen.

The prediction is that as long as Trump is removed 'legally' the vast majority of the goyim will go along with it without an uprising.

12,000 unsealed indictments to be unsealed
When John and Mary are enlightened to as corrupt EVERYBODY is, the will be like “hmmmmm” The Democratic Party has no platform to run on other than “we don’t like drumph”. “You gotta do better than that, hon”

Attached: 565C5806-0CC1-4680-8F2E-6AE0C19A761B.jpg (1415x939, 1.1M)

Jesus christ man, are you listening to your self? Your rebuttals have been past pathetic for some time now. You don't have to give up hope that something bad might happen, but for fuck's sake, you could pick anything else about Trump to bitch and moan about. How about the bullshit trade war he got us into?

We see everything
We hear everything
“Get off the Chan’s”. And go back to work @ your meme factory LOL

Attached: A5C09E7E-FEA4-4407-823E-AA6FED523103.png (589x552, 385K)

>At this point, Trump could walk out wearing a Nazi uniform and singing the Soviet national anthem, and I would STILL vote for him over the Democrats

Well we already knew that you neo-nazi alt-right. ALERTING LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA *REEEEEEEE

That's the girl in the Apple advertisement who doesn't know what a computer is. Utter ignorance and stupidity is supposed to impress us and encourage us to purchase more Apple products.

Why would I change my mind? I don't give a shit what methods he may or may not have used to win.
All that matters at this point in demographics- literally everything else is meaningless now. Trump may be doing less in regards to immigration than I'd hoped, but he was the most anti-immigration candidate I could vote for.
A video could be leaked of him sucking Vlad's dick in the Kremlin while slipping him state secrets and I'd still vote for him over the open borders retards on the left.

Attached: cuck.png (1690x888, 1.7M)

>I'm hopeful that the Department of Justice will break its own rules and intentionally delay justice until right before the election
>hahaha hahaha
So what you're saying is that you want to be the bad guys?

You want democrats to be the good guys, and republicans to be the ones using the DOJ for political purposes?

Great. I love hearing Trump voters insist on being the bad guys

>Implying "proven" collusion won't be based on 100% fabricated evidence

You ever wonder why conservatives NEVER trust the mainstream media anymore? You have Obama to thank for that when he repealed the 1948 Smith Mundt act, which bans the use of federally sponsored propaganda at U.S citizens.

Attached: 1522766042092.png (470x412, 259K)