When europoors try to act like their transit is better

Attached: TGVirgin v Amchad.png (2518x1024, 377K)

OMG THIS IS SO TRUE. I RELATE TO THIS!

> implying yuropoors ride a faggy train

FUCK YEAH F40PH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>designed to protect as much life as possible
Kek. I hear about one of these de-railing like every two weeks. Nb4 yeah because niggers.

that's a P42DC

Yeah every yuro I know drives a big ass ford pickup with a gun rack. Fucking savages.

Attached: ENjoy the ride.png (309x977, 427K)

t. Meme Lab

any americunt who's proud of their country's infrastructure should kys

muh thomas

Attached: 1519174994885.jpg (640x640, 60K)

> tfw Europoors don't know what it's like to drive a truck.

>been to america
>been to europe
I can tell you that european public transportation is not even comparable to the US as it's so much better and well connected all across the continent whereas in america only major cities have reliable public transit. I got fed up and hired a car in america it was so bad.

Move over soytoys - the real chad is on the way.

Literally named after deporting shitkin agency. Sooooooon...

Attached: neuer-ice.jpg (1892x1064, 381K)

>t. peurto r*co

Attached: 1522699583502.jpg (1462x1462, 155K)

This is why they don't let you dirty PR's join. You talk shit but beg to be let in because of your debt. Pathetic spics.

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1240x786, 164K)

Europoors actually have to use public transport. In America everyone who isn’t a nigger or white trailer trash drives a car

Reviewbrah made Amtrak look like the comfiest shit ever.

lol go back to sucking Teamster dick, leech.

>european public transportation is not even comparable to the US as it's so much better and well connected all across the continent whereas in america only major cities have reliable public transit. I got fed up and hired a car in america it was so bad.

Our country grew up in a different millenium. Everything in Europe is close to eachother. Your infrastructure has been there for a hundred years. Our cities are spread out and most were built in the 20th century after the revolution of the automobile.

>Taking the virgin train ever
>Not driving the chaddore

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 30K)

Newfag

USA
>similar size to the european continent
>one cogent continuous state
>no cohesive public transportation outside of major cities even large towns have barely a system

Europe
>Similar size to the USA
>patch work of many different states with different laws regulations and budgets for public transportation
>excellent public transport not only in major cities but in the smallest of townships.

get your shit together USA even we have better public transport even in small ass towns.

commo fag, you like spending your tradiebux on something that will go bust in 10 years and makes loud noises to compensate for minidick?

everything wrong about the TGV is due to the company and the eployees, the train itself is perfect

>wifi since 2017

NOPE, never saw wifi on a TGV and I travel every month.

A chink loving euro-weeb who doesn't know how to maintain a car? Colour me surprised. Hope ya' a viccy cunt. That's were you belong

Didn't they rename the TGV to something else?

Exactly. A bunch of good for nothing(I can't get fired fuck you) employees.

nah I just dislike wasting my money on unnecessary bullshit. A car gets you from A to B it's as simple as that.

>G8 out less than 3 years before Pontiac was killed off
>most Chevy dealers didn't bother to order the SS
>ute never came out
I hate GM's North American sales team.

>Implying you can't daily a Commodore
Fucking drive better ya poof

You should thank the director
Bloke literally robbed tax money while halfassedly marketing in australia. Basically let the factories die.

rather not spend an arm and a leg on fuel and upkeep for something that makes a loud noise for showing off like a teenager. I actually invest my money into things that give me and my family tangible benefits.

>Arm and a leg
Are you serious mate? Most commodores are like 5 dollars more in fuel costs compared to a camry. And that's the best one on the line in regards to mileage. Any extra expense is on your poofter arse.