We won and we keep on winning

We won and we keep on winning.

Remember to take time to enjoy it.

Attached: election night.jpg (1996x3000, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1491395072716.jpg (725x291, 56K)

I will be back. youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY

Attached: hillary-clinton-3.jpg (900x750, 140K)

Attached: 1520146329864.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

checkem

Attached: 1517104769281.jpg (3000x1966, 316K)

You're all good lads. Pleasure to shitpost with you.

Attached: 1500619869554.png (480x662, 223K)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1507161318978.gif (450x312, 3.45M)

Despite the 24/7 negative media coverage, Trump's approval ratings are now higher than Obama's at this time in his first term. MAGA is cleaning out the leftist trash from his administration and bringing in people who have the left panicked. Nobody wants to watch Hollywood dickheads pat each other on the backs anymore. People now find more ways to entertain themselves by going to see garbage movies. Every mass shooting that occurs, the democrats and media expose their hunger to destroy the second amendment and in turn, drive gun sale applications to newer and newer historical highs. Mass shooters always turn out to be leftist trash, while human Americans double down on our need for a second amendment. Hillary continues to fall and break parts of her demonic body, and more evidence mounts against the criminal actions of the Obama administration against political appointments. Calls for regulation of social media and silicon valley grows as attendance to right-wing speaking events at colleges grow.

All of this happens daily and the media desperately tries to tell us the opposite is happening while their ratings sink lower than ever.

Attached: 1479078820309.jpg (1920x941, 701K)

I still have the Fox broadcast on the DVR.

Sometimes....I watch again late at night

3rd pic on the top from the left. The girl who = MFW you secretly voted Trump.

That's me IRL

You didn't win, you stole a free election in north america just like that douche bag Bush did when he fixed the vote in Florida. Notice how Trump won Florida by only a cunt's hair of the vote? Yeah it was because he used the same GOP fixers Bush did. He pretended to use his own funds when really the big bad Koch brothers greased the wheels like they always do, he's a fucking cuck owned by Israeli interests and didn't even try to hide it at all. Fuck nupol and fuck the GOP for being extremely corrupt thieves.

That chick is gorgeous

Its a dude.

Attached: more feels.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Not for long.

Attached: muellertime.jpg (340x270, 25K)

Even if Trump lost Florida he still would have won you dingus

GG,bby
That smirk could launch a thousand ships;)

Attached: 1521909438628s.jpg (102x125, 2K)

lol wut?

keep'em coming

Attached: election_night.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

I didn't read your post. Imagine being a leaf and wasting time on that post. Cringe. Just thought you should know as you waste time reading this instead.

Attached: canada white genocide population.png (842x558, 77K)

Trump needed Florida to win, I watched the entire election process and if he didn't claim Florida his entire march to the white house was over before it started

It's ok though after Parkland he will never win Florida again

Hmmm...

That's a great photo.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 41K)

Remember that the 2018 elections are coming

Remember the Democratic party has spent millions since the election to brainwash plebs

Remember to meme your way into MAGA history during Meme Wars 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

We made history in 2016 anons. There is plenty more butthurt to be had anons

Attached: optimism .jpg (960x796, 54K)

is two, almost three, years enough time to call it nostalgia?

Attached: dont make me add another 10.jpg (811x445, 69K)

oh and another memory. this is how hildawg won a county over bernie.

Attached: DOG BLESS US.png (663x877, 808K)

The blue wave will continue to cuck Trump, hey maybe if he allows DACA he might get a few 100k for his border fence! Fucking cunts don't even know whats coming for you.

Won a place in the white house for a person who can't even remember the name of the fucking building. I'll miss him when he's gone, he has comedic value

we really need to figure out the best election night stream and add it to numerous /ptg/ threads for posterity's sake. one of these nights, im gonna relive the whole thing

Attached: 16442854_10212561543698897_2014594469_o.png (1124x533, 124K)

"Leaf" thinks they understand anything, much more an American election. Stick to sucking tranny cock with the "proper" pronouns. Protip your idea of the proper pronouns is wrong.

looks like a norman rockwell painting

aww, thx for no tits or gtfo. also checkkk em

The Omnibus bill will not be forgotten.
Slimey dems are about to see the fruits of their kike tactics, wait till the backlash of people with common sense hits. Literally everyone thinks the Dems have gone too far and the blue media is a shill factory
Also Leaf

You may grow up to become a fine warrior one day whiteboy

Just don't let your arrogance get the best of you and remember you are guests here

Attached: 450743F1-C259-4157-8D3F-937DF810DC7C.png (1136x640, 879K)

>despite the negative press
>COVFEFE

no digits, show bob

HAY GUYZ LISTEN TO THIS

Attached: 1496187894484.gif (200x200, 155K)

Im grateful every single day. MAGA. SHADILAY.

remember when trump was a nimble navigator, and fags didnt go into >back2reddit mode

>taking any leaf post seriously
Remember guys. You WILL see the downfall of Canada in your lifetime
Feels good man

Attached: axIWkctoQnCkSe3XKn1cNTnfDVZk2Dbq3DrEpPLwzPY.png (764x406, 99K)

those are D&C shills. The ones that go
>back to /ptg/
>plebbit
>mutt
>56%
all JIDF.

Sss ouch man, that's beyond cringe.

this is a great photo.

Thank God for the timeline. Happy Spring everyone

lol that pepe

Nice thread

>Deport illegals to Canada
>Call Trudeau a racist if he doesn't accept them
>???
Profit

>Thank God for this timeline
You're welcome

Attached: 2C5DE0C3-0B6B-4239-8B48-0EF64CC0ED54.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I wish Donald was in the corner of the photo, laughing and looking at all those pitiful faces.

>We are eternally cucked and like to have red hot spiked nails shoved up our anus

There, fixed that for ya....and I even did it for free! No shekels necessary....

Yeah and the massive influx of businesses seeking tax shelter from Post-SALT New York won’t have a pro-trump effect at all

Attached: 81DDC66D-66C9-4EF8-9E7F-1FAF1D907060.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Election night was the best night of my life. Watching all these smug leftists get their comeuppance was truly glorious, the looks of anguish on their face when it finally hit them that trump was going to win were truly amazing. Watching them go on about things like “how could this happen when Hillary had a 98% chance of winning” and about how “America is still a racist nation” were fantastic, and of course who could forget van jones’s classic “whitelash” speech... the look on his face when he realized that America cared more about whites than about blacks and browns, it was the greatest thing I had ever seen. I CANT WAIT until he wins re-election (and the popular vote next time too) Just watching them lose the last little piece of victory that they’re clinging on to, and lose all hope that America will ever again be a (((progressive))) nation will be so amazing. So remember to VOTRE TRUMP in 2020, and 2016 will be nothing compared to the meltdown they’ll have if he wins a second term.

When the meme momentum picks up the left will once again shake in their sandals. We have the internet on our side for another few years, let's make the most of it.

...at Costco for a book signing

This is what burgermutts actually believe because half of them are NEETs and the other half are WEEBs

>PLS MASTER JAPAN LEAD US WHILE ISREAL IS ALSEEP

Pic related

Attached: CANADA #1.jpg (1159x640, 84K)

i honestly wish i could care. if canada turns into a shithole, itll just be said in passing like "oh did you hear? canada sucks now" and i'll be all like "damn, bummer". if Djibouti fell, that would get more of a reaction out of me

Torontostan soon

This

Attached: costco.jpg (766x984, 294K)

>We won and we keep on winning

We have elections in 7 months and we're doing nothing about it. We've become complacent. Under no circumstances can we allow the house to flip.

Kek, TIL

Checked. Couldn't have said it better myself brother

It's funny how many upstanding men and women in Canada are applying for US Visas
Good luck with your cucks, feminists, migrants and millenial tards in 10 years

Attached: 1520647783831.png (950x770, 816K)

why did she do it? it's so demeaning

You know Trump turned down $25 million from the Koch bros right ?

I would cum on her feet.

Actually losing the house would be good for us (in the short term). They’ll be so much more crushed in 2020 if they have optimism coming out of the midterms. Congress does absolutely nothing anyways so it’s not like it would matter from a policy standpoint (especially since trump still holds the veto pen) so it would serve better to completely crush the spirits of the left to give them a little hope, and then completely take it away from them in 2020 when we keep the presidency, AND retake the house.

I will never get tired of watching this

Attached: anguishtormentmiserywoe.jpg (650x366, 38K)

Totally agree with user, we have become complacent
The next wave will be glorious
>But (YOU) have to act

in debt to "them" up to her ears

I cringed hard. It wasn't funny. Wasn't witty. It was just sad, like time to re-evaluate your life sad.

Checked. It's pasta

>it's easier calling the people calling you reddit shills instead of remembering that you came here from reddit 5 minutes ago
Redshit immigrants are literally nigger-tier. You're like the goddamn solamis that cross the Atlantic and demand to be let into Western countries because of muh human rights. Also, everyone knows /ptg/ is literally Russian propaganda. Anonymous shitposters are barely organized enough to keep /britpol/ threads going. You really think we suddenly manifested the capacity to continuously stream Trump generals out of nowhere?

Attached: peep.gif (300x450, 2.12M)

I realize that, user. Anyone helping to spread that cancer should be put in front of a firing squad.

Gun sales went up, exponentially in Florida, at the normal rate after a large coverage shooting for the rest of the country. You probably bought in to the left touting teenagers for "gun-control". To think a teenager understands the depth of the second amendment is naive; I guess you're okay with a teenager prescribing you medication, or being over larger economic decisions that affect a whole country? Don't worry you're stupid, you won't have a place in the new world; word of comfort neither will five billion others won't either.

Attached: 1501720289589.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

I remember going in to vote at University of South Florida in Tampa, on election day, and some leftist ripped out all of the Trump yard signs in front of the studen center. Felt even better that night to see Hillary lose. All of the minority students were in deep shock the following day!

Attached: melGibson.jpg (250x299, 30K)

Attached: mel.gif (480x465, 3.25M)

America dodged a bullet of decay, decline, and invasion with Hillary losing. I thank God several times a week for the truth that came out allowing the Don to win.

Attached: Stankerella.png (493x360, 384K)

>Trump's approval ratings are now higher than Obama's at this time in his first term.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

A 10 second trip to google shows you're wrong.

enjoy being the slave of israel
well done friend

Attached: 1522575081269.gif (180x155, 775K)

Do leafs even election? I thought your queen told you what comes next. Rake yourself.

Your feelings are pretty much the same as mine. Canada's going to shit with their crazy laws, increased taxes, and constant flow of shitskin refugees and it's like Sweden is becoming the USA's neighbor.
We're going to need a fucking northern wall to go with our southern wall at this rate.

Attached: 1518394983144.jpg (462x345, 41K)

>being this newfag

ITT: mutts

Attached: Kampfkommando McDonalds.png (680x451, 194K)

what a loser

Wait, is Canada really looking at a white minority by 2020? Or is this just a made up Jow Forums meme? Is there any source on your little excel sheet?

Everything has consequences.

Choices had repercussions.

Decisions for others have a habit of returning equal and opposite.

The kikes won by polluting the right with low iq civnat highschool kids and boomers.

oh fug, mammi gib milkies

Attached: 1510614463137.jpg (641x530, 35K)

Fair enough

Off to reddit with you, newfriends :)

Attached: 1522527995034.jpg (708x515, 34K)

Attached: 1496953817191.jpg (749x733, 116K)

>gambles to determine vote
How America has fallen

Will she not just go the fuck away?

Metokur had a decent one. Eight hours and just search it.

>mfw we have mind fucked the left so hard they are now also calling out the jew
i never expected to win this much

Attached: jew_trap.webm (480x360, 598K)

Wow. People who don't live there like your outdoors.

Trump would have won without FL and Hillary spent TWICE as much money as Trump with a much greater proportion of high dollar donations (verifiable) and support of banks. Go rake yourself you dumb leaf.

You can check it yourself with simple math and google