Swastika removed from controversial Nazi bell in Germany

Explain yourself Hans

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-04/swastika-removed-from-controversial-nazi-bell-in-germany/9617026

Attached: 9617086-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/18/federal-court-rules-world-war-memorial-cross-must-be-torn-down.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Humanist_Association
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>destroying history
Never ends well if people forget. Fools forget.

It doesn't matter if people forget. It repeats anyway. That's the secret of the jew .. it repeats over and over and they have known it for so long they know when to buy and when to sell.

Good news guys.

it was a different bell that just said adolf hitler

there is another one with the swastika and adolf hitler still alive

Cycle must break someday, however unlikely it may seem.

We literally have to survive just 50 years before the Jews need themselves retarded or out. Don't know if we can make it

Fucking sickening.
Anyone have a pic of it's original state? I can't seem to find anything.

Attached: Hitler has had enough.gif (226x200, 114K)

I was going to write something along the lines of germany being gay beyond their wildest dreams but we in the US did the same fucking thing

>but we in the US did the same fucking thing

Where?

This maybe?

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/18/federal-court-rules-world-war-memorial-cross-must-be-torn-down.html

Removal of Confederate statues
The fact that recently a college wanted to remove the statue of Thomas Jefferson and another wanted to remove one of the guy who founded California as a state

>survive just 50 years
>Don't know if we can make it
Probably will, but at great cost.

the german government subsidies antifa (called "war against the right" (not joking)) with ca. 600 million shekels a year. they breed a beast that is getting more vile every day and soon cant be controlled anymore

Das rit white people your time is up!

Also, no surprise, the groupe demanding the Cross be torn down is a bunch of KIKES.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Humanist_Association

Wow I’m fucking pissed I liked that bell. What the fuck is the point of this they made it look like shit now.

The should erect a mosque there instead.

Think of it like Tolkien's elves. Elves ruled the world long before the humans, then the elves invited humans from the south and southwest to come live in their very nice forests and the elves cucked themselves but at least they weren't racist, and then the world is full of humans and elves are some ledgend that nobody believes.

I'm sure some leftist could make a harry potter or star wars comparison for white genocide.

*southeast

>think like fictional fantasy
>don't talk to me with a dildo in your arse

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KRAUTS!! THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN AGE HISTORY!!!

Attached: 1502315361154s.jpg (225x225, 5K)

thats the less interesting bell desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Western Europe by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas-tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if they were under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down.

Then, 20 years after the war this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
>The Kecksburg UFO incident occurred on December 9, 1965, at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, United States.
several years after the war

inb4 its a weatherballoon or soyus capsule
>It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan – Windsor, Canada area, reportedly dropped hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio,[1]

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/

Attached: keksburg bell.jpg (727x490, 77K)

It wasn't removed, it was vandalized. Bet it was a fucking Jewish-ops from the EU and Merkel.

Except the elves had the option of going to Valinor; basically heaven with absolutely no threat of humans. Our Valinor is quietly being ransacked and destroyed.

>destroying history
This is their sole purpose

our valinor is a new planet

rare

Attached: 276E6B31-DF81-47CB-8E9C-22EF8E131F5B.jpg (250x205, 23K)

lol the swastika is like the mark of satan, why do people sperg out over it? you're behaving like people 500 years ago over some other dumb symbol
you're just giving it more power, just leave it be and put it in a museum or whatever
oh my a swastika its da evil nazis 666 quick erase it before satan himself Hitler resurrects

Hi, welcome to Charlottesville.
There is a vocal minority of liberal cucks, homeless people, and a city council that has a racist nigger on it.
Oh yeah, and a bunch of pussy students that want to repeal the Second Amendment.

Attached: 20180314_100452.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

go to bed you edgy faggot

Commies are assholes.

>Adolf Hitler still alive
I want to believe

>born 1889
are you retarded

you just dont know

Attached: brain thule.png (751x534, 601K)

Sad.