"How to Wage Memetic Warfare"

Jow Forums
I need your advice!
I am helping a few people put together a “How to Wage Memetic Warfare” ebook/course, and I want to make sure everyone’s questions are answered.
So, what is one question you would like to know about Next Level Memetic Warfare?
In exchange I will give you a free copy to the course, and will share the details in the comments.

Thanks!

Attached: dank-meme-gif-19.gif (320x180, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamping with gifs from the course

Attached: florian_designplayground_07.gif (400x400, 659K)

Your mind focuses on the symbols that match your thoughts.

Be careful what you think about throughout the day

Attached: brain radiates out energy gif.gif (500x409, 610K)

Memes are like little self-generating units of energy.

They oscillate at a specific set of frequencies, and only by knowing your targets "weak spots" can you hope to resonate your messaging with their mind. Thus enabling some form of Memetic shifting process, whereby you shift them up or down the Memetic Value scale.

Attached: White Dancing Carlton GIF.gif (500x281, 328K)

Question: How do we start a COMMUNIST REVOLUTION by SEIZING THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION?

Attached: burn_money_pile.png (1440x800, 1.15M)

The Memetic battlefield is like a game of Chutes and Ladders;

everyone wants to get to the "top" but the Social Media landscape is littered with snakes, which will grab your mind like a wormhole, and slide you down a few notches.

A Ladder, on the other hand, takes careful, measured steps to climb.

Using Memetics properly enables you to build a perfect ladder, and place snake traps anywhere you want.

Attached: Chutes and Ladders JPEG.jpg (2138x2144, 1.8M)

quit being a faggot

This. OP is cancer.

Great question!

Point out to Social Justice warrior commies that they didn't earn any of their money, nor do they have a firm grasp of science, or politics.

Suck a dick, Shill

Go back to your C*I*A cock sucking job, sorry you're not the only game in town

>everyone I don't like is CIA.
Fuck off kike.

>Hogg's group of faggots are this desperate

You fucking fags are never going to get laid if you keep acting like this. You're just being used in a scam for Hogg and his handlers to make money off your retarded useful idiot asses.

Redpill yourself, faggots. Stop disappointing your parents.

Attached: YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif (240x228, 858K)

Symbols, when thought about by one or more person, in synchronicity, create a larger, superstructure, called an Energy Pendulum.

The Energy Pendulum begins to collect the energy of all of the Adherents. As well as enforcing certain rules, and laws on all adherents, these Pendulums are actually Destructive because they do not care about their adherents well-being, only themselves.

Attached: All Seeing Eye Horus Pyramid Gif.gif (440x325, 196K)

Thought this was a Kek praise thread so I will take this opportunity to praise kek

Attached: 1470796570273.jpg (801x1010, 178K)

Attached: praisekek7.png (800x800, 440K)

Fuck you and fuck Hogg.

David Hogg, you are a little piece of shit faggot, stop shilling for CNN and gun grabbers.

Mr. Hogg is a perfect example of someone who has given up his mental energy to a thought Pendulum, he gains meaning and purpose for his "Noble Cause" but once it doesn't need him, he will be cast aside like trash.

Praise Kek

Attached: Pendulum Pyramid Dark GIF.gif (500x500, 1.38M)

Sweet, Trips. Praise Kek!

Attached: praisekek3.jpg (750x750, 99K)

beautiful digits lad

Attached: 1512831918983.jpg (1080x1515, 149K)

Praise Lads

Attached: praisekek9.gif (250x263, 213K)

Attached: 213123115.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Kek has been called, Kek the Pendulum runs in human minds, and will always direct us to bring it more adherents.

Kek/pepe does not care about us, personally, but cares that we continue to grow the Kek pendulum.

Every symbol, club, movement is fed when you give it attention, be it Positive, or Negative!

Calling Pepe a hate symbol only fed it, Hillary Clinton should have known better, since she is a believer in the occult herself.

Attached: geometria-sagrada gif.gif (1000x800, 2.7M)

Go to bed, Hogg, it's past your bedtime.

The Pendulum of Kek has blessed us with a sign.

Long Live Kek!

Attached: dowsing-1.gif (250x240, 33K)

Fuck you Satanic shill, 666 hah!

The Pendulum, once called, demands the energy of its adherents, and will carefully watch you lest you begin to steal energy from it.

Just look at Islam, the world's most dangerous Pendulum/Ideology today.

The punishment for apostasy is death, and if you criticize "Muhamoodd" you will be killed/arrested by the UK hate police.

The Matrix was more than just a movie. We are all being harvested by the Pendulums of Ideologies. Every person is a battery to them.

Attached: Evil eye pendulum GIF.gif (540x600, 472K)

kek

Attached: df60ae400197b1bd361132c78d9d81a4.gif (500x500, 760K)

They are literally inside jokes you moron.
>OP is such a faggot that he has no friends to share inside jokes with and doesn't understand ours.

Attached: praisekekism.jpg (680x979, 111K)

Einstein's Natural Law is all about a strange superintelligence that seems to span across all the known world, exerting some form of energy at a distance.

All symbols exert laws and rules upon their members.

Police officers project the rule of law, yet fall under even stricter rules.

When you encounter a police officer, try to notice if you feel as if they are being driven or "used" by some larger, unseen force.

Do proselytizing Christians act on their own? When they pressure your to join their group (Destructive Pendulum) they promise you the stars if you just come to sing and dance at their next event

Attached: Pendulum transfer pip kewl GIF.gif (500x500, 1.36M)

>I am helping a few people put together a “How to Wage Memetic Warfare” ebook/cours
saaaaaaaaaaaaagge

Attached: 1521919371556.png (885x610, 422K)

Attached: 1505438944260.gif (336x468, 199K)

>Einstein's Natural Law is all about a strange superintelligence that seems to span across all the known world, exerting some form of energy at a distance.
A postulate with no basis in reality. It used to be called the "aether" before a bunch of faggots said that a 10 foot table disproved its existence.

>All symbols exert laws and rules upon their members
Ahahahaha okay whatever

>When you encounter a police officer, try to notice if you feel as if they are being driven or "used" by some larger, unseen force.
Yeah it's called a "job" where you do what your "employer" tells you to do

Rest is overstated here. What exactly are you doing?

is he here?

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Here is how you meme warfare.
It starts with acquiring the piece.
Then you slide it in your mouth, like you slide with this thread.
Lastly you follow the leader.
Slipping of the finger on the trigger may transpire.

Attached: lad.jpg (1884x1063, 154K)

What do you think?

Meme Magic is Real as hell

Attached: Fresh Prince daning man gif.gif (497x497, 913K)

Electrons still act upon each other at a distance, Aether is not the thing that matters here.

Okay whatever is not an argument, bro

Yeah, what about Cults? Why do members act the way they do?

Mind Virus, Ideology, Energy Pendulum

These all speak of the same force, almost like a Satanic force that controls your mind, and presents an illusion of what the real world is.

The Matrix was speaking about this concept of feeding the systems.

Attached: Hammer and Sickle Stalin GIF.gif (200x200, 89K)

nice

It's actually easy.
You have to have a soul tho.

Be careful what you play with..
But I don't think you have enough minds to really make a difference.

>This
Action at a distance is real

Okay, well if anyone wants to send a question in to an e-mail, and not share it on the board, here's a temp e-mail address to send it in.

[email protected]

I will give a free copy those that e-mail with a question!

need a little help with that "leftist meme division" huh

It's just that it's very easy.
All you have to do to meme is fill your soul with hate.

It kinda just flows from there and soon enough the frog miracles begin.

Oh and you need a locus to focus it.
Pic related is mine.

Attached: 1522808226824-1506052529.jpg (3120x4160, 2.19M)

I fight all ideologies, all of these mind controllers, maybe, I might be trying to wake people up to some dangerous information.

But I love the chans, it's like memetic warfare in practice.

But I want to help take it to the next level

Attached: Classroom Mind Control gif blackboard.gif (500x748, 481K)

Beautiful! Mine is a Pendulum clock, where I focus my energy

Hate just feeds Pendulums, it doesn't destroy anything.

Attached: ae1b9ea366ef39131c7a808a4cf6e7f4.gif (400x543, 505K)

I'm surprised it works. I didn't believe but then wierd frog based miracles started happening to me.

It broke my athieism in two.

Also I know hog made this thread.
I bet he discarded it as not useful.
Makes me laugh.
Until you give yourself fully to the memes you will never understand meme magic.

kill yourself cringy faggot

>Electrons still act upon each other at a
distance, Aether is not the thing that matters here.
There is no empirical evidence of any invented fairy tale magical unicorn particle. It is a pressure mediation.

>Yeah, what about Cults? Why do members act the way they do?

Because they have the memories of others acting like it so they do too. The more "evolved" it becomes, the more deluded. Kind of like memes and how normies think they're "memeing" and are simply deluding them more.

>These all speak of the same force, almost like a Satanic force that controls your mind, and presents an illusion of what the real world is.
Alegory of the Cave by Plato.

>The Matrix was speaking about this concept of feeding the systems.
The universe is not a program.

Praise kek

Attached: 1520550137064.jpg (628x617, 66K)

Not Hogg, he's cringy as fuck.
And no, kill yourself faggot.

Lol, strange action at a distance IS empirically measured fact.

Quantum theory talks about electrons being able to interact each other at a distance.

And we agree on cults, the cult begins to overcome their life, just like meme control the people using them.

The more you charge a sigil, the more it needs you to use it. (not a sexual ref btw, lol)

The universe is not a simulation, it does behave according to a Universal Natural law at all scales, both macro and micro, and that action also works on human consciousness, our thoughts, ideas, memes, beliefs, and values, as well as cultures, clubs, groups, etc.

Attached: Jesus sparkly Pendulum.gif (432x614, 185K)

Allegory of the Cave, yes, we are watching shadow puppets dancing on the wall.

Our "Masters" are not men, or aliens, but actually the Systems that men created, which have thus enslaved us to their own will.

Napolean was asked if he was ever happy, he could only remember a few days.

Leaders of Massive movements are just pawns in these games, the Nazi party didn't care about Hitler so long as he helped the system grow, same with Stalin, all of those "chosen" leaders were raised up above the rest by the Pendulums to show what "success" looks like.

Just look at society, it also chooses losers, who fail miserably, seemingly by randomness, but it's really just a way to get the hamsters to keep spinning away, better and better, because they don't want to end up that way.

Why does San Francisco, the most wealthy city on the West Coast, have so many homeless street urchins shitting all over the street?

It's to scare the shit out of the rich tech workers who are thinking about quitting their jobs.

Attached: Cat Shadow Chaser Gif 1.gif (360x322, 3.25M)

The Masons, and the Illuminati, knew about Natural Law, look at the logo for the Masonic Order.

What is the shape a swinging Pendulum makes?

(((Coincidence?)))

Attached: masonic order symbol jpg.jpg (360x360, 26K)

>Quantum theory talks about electrons being able to interact each other at a distance.
This comes from classical physics. Stop trying to meme quantum esotericism, it's infuriating and made up. t. actual physicsfag

also, FUCKING KYS FOR WRITING/PUBLISHING SHIT ABOUT Jow Forums

Nice 77

Yep it definitely made me a believer in magic.

TRUMP WILL WIN! That got a lot of people talking.

>Lol, strange action at a distance IS empirically measured fact.

Ahahahahahaha. There is nothing empirical about it. Do you actually think that electricity moves? Do you actually think that light moves? It's a field perturbation. There is nothing physical happening.

>Quantum theory talks about electrons being able to interact each other at a distance.
Well talking is cheap, how about some explanations? No we don't get those with quantum physics. What we get are stupid fucking dualities that have no place in nature.

"Wave-particle duality"- A hilarious phrase that contains three things that aren't reifiable.

"Wave"- usually described by these morons with circular logic. Trying to give tangibility and actuality to what something does. A "wave" is what something does, it is not a thing

"particle"- "what we used to ca;; "aeither" then a "corpuscle" and now a completely separate and indivisible thing". Not a new belief, Atomism.

"duality"-we don't fucking know so it's both, even though we never explained what a wave or particle is.

>And we agree on cults, the cult begins to overcome their life, just like meme control the people using them.

derived from memories of memories, self-similar. The universe is a hologram and magnetism (and actual holograms) prove it. Nothing exists except changing memories in a way.

Attached: WalterRussellVortexMassGeneration.jpg (736x954, 205K)

Attached: red pill dna spiral gif.gif (392x376, 167K)

It's altruistic you slimey grinder. Stop trying to cash in on the talent of others. Only a traitor trains the enemy.

Alright, I'm not gonna argue with you about Quantum mechanics or Aether, or w/e.

But Electrons have been measured in particle accelerators to interact at a distance, empirically.

Ok, so memories, when played back, release energy, can be measured with EEG equipment, and these memories exert a force upon the remembering person. This can happen to traumatized people, normal people, you name it.

Societies can collectively recall events, that can actual create an Energy Pendulum much like how people in America remember Trump and the Election, they resonate out toxic, negative energy, which only just feeds the Trump Energy Pendulum.

I'm categorically against people joining up with these organizations without understanding what a "group" actually is.

Attached: hegel-dialectic.jpg (2118x2313, 141K)

just shut up retard, your understanding of what you're talking about is non-existent

You better include the ripple effect of symbolism on collective consciousness, faggot. This information isn't new.

Lol, you're going to burn out from being an edgelord so much.

I want pol to have a system to troll, red pill, and wage memetic genocide on blue pilled normies, what's more altruistic than that?

Besides, the cucks of silicon valley are already waging Memetic Warfare on your friends, neighbors, and family members as we speak, and we're here posting about dumb shit.

I should have known better than to ask the experts shit posters if they would like get weaponized memetics on Facebook, but oh well.

Attached: Trump Salt Bae GIF.gif (220x220, 407K)

Screw you, I get paid to do this shit, faggot

Ok, well this is a course about getting through the Social Media blockades to red pill normies, so its a practical usage of interacting with the collective consciousness of ppl across the net.

Attached: avatar_6509.gif (200x200, 12K)

Electron drift. Look it up FAGGOT

Why would I kiss and tell? Tactics become useless when prevalence is adjusted.

I never thought I would meet a "Quantum Truther" on Jow Forums. That's rich.

Say it don't spray it, fag got.

Good idea. Leave it to people qualified for the job. You have shown zero talent, wit, humor or capability here to even speak, let alone teach. Edgelord? Real cutting edge.....

Good luck then, I guess.

Attached: 1487315654216.png (776x776, 61K)

Because the midterms are coming up, and if Trump loses the house and senate, this country is fucked?

Maybe I should have said, "Get People riled up on social media, by only spending $3 per day. Keep the MAGA train going."

But yeah, basically, if we lose 2018, we're fuuuuuuuuuuucked, and I don't think we're ready for what the Establishment has in store for us.

If you think they're going to let you weaponize their platforms for free, try again.

It's going to take shit posting on social media to a whole new level.

Attached: kinetic pendulum to the face.png (432x243, 12K)

Fucking destroyed. Also since you apparently know what you're talking about then please explain to me.
>What causes a field
>What a "Wave" or "EM wave" is.
>What is the difference between a 60 watt lightbulb and a 60 watt laser.

>Societies can collectively recall events, that can actual create an Energy Pendulum much like how people in America remember Trump and the Election, they resonate out toxic, negative energy, which only just feeds the Trump Energy Pendulum.

All magnets have a "north" and a "south" "poles", but they are all still magnets. It is not the quantity of magnets you have, it's the quality of field coherency that makes the magnet more powerful. All the magnets no matter how many times you divide them will still stick to each other.
You have to part each magnet far enough away from each other so they won't attract. If you face all these shards north up then they will be inclined to repel each other. The only way they can stay stabilized like this is if you put a more powerful and coherent magnet that will force them to attract it and repel each other simultaneously.....

>If Trump loses the house and the senate

We're going to see America turn into a Communist Democracy! :D

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 9K)

Thank you

And suck a dick, I doubt you've done much more than shit post, but hey, thanks for bumping my thread, I win, faggot.

Attached: alice in wonderland trippy green.gif (500x462, 579K)

Ooh, spooky old dead man who looks like Jerry Garcia.

Hope you know they'll shoot your sorry ass first, and you won't get to live a single day under your communist Utopia.

Attached: Monster Shadow Puppets GIF 1.gif (500x280, 550K)

talk true and be funny about, that what I have learn from years with you guys

Take this to /x/. You're obviously just a lefty trying to learn how to use chaos magick.

Yep, if the magnets are aligned in polarity, their field multiplies.

A lot like with Memetics, if enough people focus, and radiate their energy out, they will actually start to create a memetic entity, which will keep the adherents in line, and reward them for bringing more people into the group.

Don't believe it? Try moving one magnet to its opposite polarity, while its suspended in a field of 100 other identically polarized magnets.

All the other magnets will exert an intense force on the straggler magnet. Same with members of groups and Destructive Pendulums, as how easy it was for Mormons to disagree with their church.

Memetics is the field of controlling reality, but also not getting trapped in your own Memetic Toys.

Your post is straight babbling, incoherent nonsense. Ferromagnets don't work like that. Waves are solutions of wave equations such as Maxwell's equations. Which in turn correctly describe electric and magnetic fields. Faraday's effect is real and should be a surprising and eye-opening effect to anyone who's seen it. Ampere's law is also a bit surprising but can be verified with a fucking piece of copper wire, a battery and a compass. Light is an EM wave and detailed microscopic investigations of slit diffraction and ray refraction confirm the geometrical nature and relation to wavelength. Just shut up memeing idiot.

Nope, just trying to make sure I'm not leaving things out of a course that has already been made.

Seriously, are there any questions about running PsyOps on social media using paid advertising I might be missing?

I call it Memetic Warfare because I like the term, maybe that was a bit confusing to get.

So you are saying that Quantum Computing is a completely bullshit field?

You're trying to sound like physicists have it "all figured out" and they don't, sorry.

Chaos?
c͓̣̙̯͇̺͢h̜͕̮̺͕͇a͚̮̩̻̦̪̝o̪̠͔͇͢ş̺̺̤̫̤̖.̨̭͎͕͍

Buy this book from our leader Based Alaskhaberg

Attached: 35221289.jpg (318x458, 28K)

If you consider your recycled playground garbage,winning, I'm glad your not on my team.
"Suck a dick faggot". Absolute genius. Really, top shelf. Go get em' Tiger.

literally yes, it's made up memes for research funding

MMM, high energy!

Feed The Energy Pendulum more of your Butthurt

Yes, let the butthurt flow, newbie Canada Cuck

Attached: palpatine YES.png (583x375, 255K)

Truth

Damn, I love this GIF.

Anyways, if we can tap into the Social Media Ad Platforms, and run ads, do you think we can crash Mark Cuckerbergs stock price?

Attached: TV color bars gun Surprise GIF.gif (484x314, 804K)

Mmmm, I disagree with you on that, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>useful idiot
Free helicopter ride

Attached: 1491298027417.png (488x693, 98K)

>If you think they're going to let you weaponize their platforms for free, try again.
I think they will do it for me, as they did last time.

They're already shutting down anything not left of Center. Besides, we know Parscale is going to be running memetic warfare using paid Facebook ads.

Why are Kekistanis not also doing that? Damn, I was able to troll an award ceremony with pocket change, and make national news, it's a whole new world when you throw $10 ads around, Facebook spreads those everywhere, because it's basically Jewish, and is greedy for more shekels.

Attached: Matrix Red Goo 1 GIF.gif (500x205, 2M)

you cant emulate 1000s of people with passion and dedication user,thats all meme magic is,loads of people dedicated to one goal

we do it for free,you cant pay for that,also fuck off hogg you will never know the true power of memes,i was born in the memes you mearly seek to adopt them,i was moulded by them,raised by them

Kys

>Waves are solutions of wave equations such as Maxwell's equations. Which in turn correctly describe electric and magnetic fields.

WEW LAD. See the circular logic? Does any of Maxwells equations EXPLAIN what CAUSES a field?

>Light is an EM wave and detailed microscopic investigations of slit diffraction and ray refraction confirm the geometrical nature and relation to wavelength

>Light is a EM WAAAAAAAAVE
Again, WAVE OF WHAT?

...These magnet shards however will never be the complete and whole magnet they once were even if they cling back to the original whole magnet. If we want to keep them away but still subject them to the coherency of the magnet above, we will take a diamagnetic element and place them under the shards.
Diamagnetism is a property that all elements have that opposes displaces or "distorts" magnetism. We will use this irrational, confusing, random substance to distort that shards fields as well as the magnets above. This way the shards will only be subjected to an incoherent mess of fields and as such will only be allowed a portion of attraction to the magnet above.....

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5Ni84ODcvb3JpZ2luYWwvYmlzbXV0aC1jcnlzdGFsLmpw (300x200, 19K)

You can't just teach autism, FBI
There is no secret ingredient

>how to wage memetic warfare
1. Grow a pair.
2. If female place inside body and see point 1.

yes OP
I would like to know why you aren't able to stop sucking dicks

I hate David Hogg even more now, since you all seem to think that anyone asking about Memes is a fucking retarded kid from Florida.

But yes, I'm sure they are watching Jow Forums.

He Team Peanut Butter, and the Hogg crew, you are all retards, enjoy your clear backbacks, and all of the new NRA memberships you caused, good job.

If you try and take people's guns, they/we will shoot back, and a few examples will be made.

Anyways, 1000 4chaners running local Election ads for MAGA candidates could save our country, that's why I ask, not so people can shit post.

GOP is wayyyy too cucked to actually do anything, look at Lamb in PA18, the GOP gave the election to him.

Why can't autists learn how to make FB ads and turn elections in favor of Trump/MAGA?

Why does Brad Parscale get to have all the fun? haha

Attached: Obey TV.gif (500x237, 239K)