WISCONSIN ELECTION

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS. Wisconsin voted today for state Supreme Court and other judicial spots. Can't believe there isn't a thread for this anywhere on here

Attached: wisconsin1.jpg (1024x756, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dev-wisconsinvote.pantheonsite.io/sites/default/files/20180403-general/index.html
wisconsinvote.org/election-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Michael Screnock is up against Rebecca Dallet for the Wisconsin State Supreme Court. Screnock is a conservative who has spent time serving in the northern and western parts of the state, while Dallet has come out by saying that Trump is taking away our civil liberties (lol)

polls closed not even a half an hour ago so we don't have any information yet. But a big snowstorm in the northern part of the state may effect the turnout in this historically red region

any exit poll info?

Haven't seen anything yet since the polls just closed. I'm watching a milwaukee local tv station, will post anything that I hear

Hoping Rebecca Dallet wins!

results coming in here: dev-wisconsinvote.pantheonsite.io/sites/default/files/20180403-general/index.html

I voted Screnock today. Morons in Waukesha county got confused and voted against eliminating the useless treasurer position, I guess, so that's looking doubtful, but looking OK for screnock so far.

seriously a nightmare scenario for screnock, less than 700 voters at my polling place when I voted, maybe a tenth of how it was in nov 2016

off yourself

god I hope he wins. people seriously underestimate the judicial branch and how important it is for protecting out liberties such as the second amendment

looking at some results now. Not looking good :(

Is it a direct vote, or by district? If it's by district that shouldn't matter as much.

exactly, they can fuck up the rest of the state all they want, but when they take the courts is the day I begin my white flight to Montana or Alaska
are you a member of any wisconsin 2a groups? I was looking at wisconsin gun owners but I wasn't sure if there was another worth looking at.

milwaukee and dane reporting, no big deal, Washington, Ozaukee, and Waukesha will make or break Screnock

pretty sure its a direct vote, but I'm not sure

Madisonfag here. Polls closed 30 minutes ago, not much to discuss yet.

932 of 3817 precincts reporting, how do you figure?

so I'm a collegefag whose parents and rest of the family live in wisconsin. I'm a gunowner in wisconsin but haven't joined any local groups. can you recommend any? family is in lake country area west of milwaukee

Maybe I'm just retarded then; if you have results, please post 'em friendo.

see

scroll up

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-03 20-36-57.png (1318x419, 115K)

I'm watching here
wisconsinvote.org/election-results

that's what I was asking you! I'm just north of there, washington co

over spring break the senpai and I took a trip up to Horicon marsh, and I think we drove through Washington County. beautiful country man, love the rolling hills and small farms

*family, not senpai LOL

lel i think when you type f a m it auto corrects to senpai
senpai

hownew.ru

57.95% for Dallet (LIBERAL) vs 42.05% for Screnock (CONSERVATIVE) and the gap is shrinking, but is it shrinking fast enough??

I've been lurking since mid-2016, starting posting here about six months ago. pretty new to this shit sorry SENPAI

kind of new (2015) but I've never tried typing f a m before until recently

slow... the... fuck... down. Road America is in WI? I love racing and I never cared enough to learn this fact...

I posted a thread around noon after I voted. No one cared.

sorry man I ctrl+f'd and didn't see any. good on you for voting dude

56.11% vs 43.89% with the conservative down, but it is coming back. 34% of precincts counted

The good news is it looks like most of the major liberal areas have already been reported, while the rest of the state seems to be mostly unreported. It could still turn out okay.

turnout is way too low in ozaukee and washington county, I'm calling it for dallet.

ozaukee:
>2016
> trump: 30,464
> clinton: 20,170
>today (38/50 precincts)
> screnock: 9,375
> dallet: 6,547

washington:
>2016
> trump: 51,740
> clinton: 20,852

>today (34/36 precincts)
> screnock: 18,710
> dallet: 8,127

Unsurmountable. Fucking snow.

the percentage just went back in Dallet's favor after being narrowed..... and won't the snow affect the Democrats too?

>off yourself

Lmao, suck it Kochsucker.

nah, it snowed more in the northern part of the state. Madison and Milwaukee constitute most of the democratic voters and they're nearer to the south.

Soros bought the whole shebang

No because dead people don't have to drive to their voting precinct.

Alaska here. Went to jury duty today. Almost everyone who worked at the court house was ethnically diverse except 2 ladies. Every single person there for Jury duty was white.

I keked

Associated press has called the race

Uh, guys?

Attached: wis.jpg (822x364, 30K)

jesus christ. this is a ten year seat too

Ahaha here comes the Soros conspiracies.

Seeing Jow Forums damage control when Republicans lose is the best part of coming here. Always resort to wild conspiracies, and not the fact that Republicans are just shit.

Hi newfriend

Attached: 1452359309502.jpg (600x600, 18K)

AHAHAHAHAAHHA

Attached: pluto laughing.gif (320x240, 230K)

MUH SOROS

>RINOs intentionally lose another election

top kek

kill yourself, nigger lover

Attached: 1491876200274.png (1123x909, 836K)

I zozzled

Attached: 1515718606465.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Attached: formervideorental.jpg (262x192, 8K)

Oh man I can FEEL how butthurt you are right now. I love it.

10 year term... one step closer to ungerrymandering Wisconsin. One step closer to Republicans losing forever.

Attached: 1332803249907.gif (255x191, 2.68M)

Couldn't care less user.

FUCK YEAH WE DID IT BROS

We /blue/ now

HAHHA DATS LOSER DRUMPF TALK

>Muh voter suppression.

>Niggers are too stupid to vote

Bummer, but at least the court is well-stacked against lib bullshit. iirc, it's 5-3 now Rep-Dem.

BOIII U MAD.

Attached: YouMad.jpg (319x243, 17K)

For now.

Wisconsin is done with Republishits. You might've had the upper hand when Obama was president... not anymore.

Attached: a4eb6f220b51.gif (500x375, 500K)

No wonder walker didn't want to hold any special elections

Yeah it was 22% voter turnout, pretty shit and I bet that hit us worse than dems for this one.

The dude is a fucking loser. He saw that a Democrat won in a very rural district a few months ago and went berserk on Twitter, now he wants to stop special elections but the supreme court slapped his shit. Huge sore loser.

Attached: Scott Walker meltdown.png (594x798, 99K)

Aw man, where'd everybody go? :(

No #MAGA boasting? Damn.