If you don't practice Calisthenics you should start right now

Stop being keyboard warriors and fulfil your potential. Use your body and mind to BTFO liberal cucks.
>Calisthenic training involves any exercises performed using no added weight, and is commonly referred to as body-weight training. Calisthenic training can be done as a stand-alone routine, or programmed into any weight loss, bodybuilding or fitness workout. It has many benefits and is convenient, and it can be tailored to suit beginner, intermediate or advanced trainees.
>Sports teams and military units often perform leader-directed group calisthenics as a form of synchronized physical training (often including a customized "call and response" routine) to increase group cohesion and discipline.

Attached: pushup.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxBf7Vgh4Lc
imgur.com/gallery/kLpcB
youtube.com/watch?v=PNP1RTyYjfw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjsROer218
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

>Muh barbells
Starting strengths faggots can fuck off

ballet and yoga is far more effective

Bump

Attached: 0C171D01-7029-4F2D-AAB2-EDE1DCC798F8.jpg (480x291, 34K)

>He thinks the race war will ever happen
Look at South Africa, that is your future whitey.

nigga i do five jiu jitsu classes a week.

Attached: 11981981111191191591915951591.png (336x362, 203K)

holy shit, five is a lot. I do two a week and I'm sore as hell.

fucking kek

Well they are a younger man's game, you can get extremely strong picking up some heavy shit. I do body weight shit now so i dont get fucking broken oly-lifting

All you need is two 50lb kettle bells, two 30lb kettle bells, and a Power Tower.

>Pull ups
>Chin ups
>Dips
>Kettle bell swings
>Dumbell/Kettlebell deadlifts
>Goblet squats
>One arm bent over rows

I'm always amused when I see roidmonsters even try to do a single pullup. Even people like Rich Piana could only do pussy bent elbow pull ups. If they let themselves go to a dead hang there's no way they could pull up their bulk.

I mean look at this. Look at this video. This is functional muscle. I've never seen a hulk do a slow muscle up. You have to have a body like this to do it. And I guarantee you this body type will outlive a roidmonster when the apocalypse happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=YxBf7Vgh4Lc

Brazil Jujisu black belch smokey Heiffer with Edgy BRavo POJJAA Caaarajo

jiujitsu is the lazy man's combat sport. wrestling and boxing are both way more intensive.

sounds like you're neglecting your nin jitsu

Here are some good ones:
imgur.com/gallery/kLpcB

>calisthenics
Nigger, I've been powerlifting and doing strongman for almost 20 years, I'm not moving to bodyweight shit until I can't move the iron any longer.

body weight exercises are the ultimate anti fitness industry jew.
so is growing your own food.
god bless OP.

Attached: 1469972744268.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Attached: 1496726829006.png (328x469, 234K)

Then this doesn't apply to you

You can't didly on 160lbs what are you on about? Even untrained anyone can do 20x200lbs.

Attached: 1510375203418.jpg (762x1078, 207K)

I usually do 30-50 pushups and situps while I'm at work. They put me in an office where the only other guy rarely comes in so in between tasks I take a break and do some activity. Anyone else have this luxury?

Attached: 1522604013778.jpg (783x1024, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PNP1RTyYjfw

Your future is to hang on a noose, or live in chains. Nigger.

Yeah we did plenty of calisthenics in the military but I think the most effective stuff we did was:
-heavy compound lifts (lifting casualties in full kit requires a lot of strength)

-rucking and running in kit and rifle. (For obvious reasons)

-swimming (low impact cardio that’s relaxing)

No one ever took calisthenics too seriously, except for the small wirey dudes that likes to goof around with the really advanced variants of popular exercises.

He's using his momentum. That's not a slow muscle up.

t. retard
Once above the base body
buy weights, lift weights.

I can't do push ups correctly.

I was working construction at a black highschool and I saw some guys on the track running. I knew I'd better get my ass in shape.

Attached: WE.png (268x228, 171K)

>take steroids
>go do bw exercises outside
huh

Is it it right of me to think that one of the main advantages with calisthenics is that it's very hard to hurt yourself as long as you don't have some sort of accident?

I always thought it was that it was effective at fat burning and endurance or something

I’m gonna start doing this

When I have a break do 5x push-ups and sit ups. Hopefully I don’t tear my slacks

No I work in a pretty big office this autistic purto ricanigger has an alarm that goes off every hour and he does 20 pushups right there on the floor when it does. I cringe

Just did my calisthenics session for today and got out of the shower. Sure beats doing nothing at all thousand fold.

If there are any anons here not getting fit, you really need to start.

What the FUCK is up with calisthenics fags?? They keep pushing their useless and faggy routines. They're like vegans.

Attached: 1521577657486.jpg (559x598, 77K)

if you aren't lifting sumerian kettlebells, you aren't getting optimum gains.

Attached: 1745e7871b850a3ea5a882d01cf55aaf.gif (375x311, 78K)

watch me get banned for posting in non /pol thread

Stop doing calisthenics when you start thinking about getting a neck tattoo.

Attached: a325e614ffae8e614ac577bd35995816--bio-chris-delia.jpg (736x830, 96K)

That's a big reason. But you can still fuck yourself up if you do some retarded shit. Like that chart of bodyweight exercises posted earlier. Some of those are almost guaranteed to fuck you up. Always research every move you do so you don't end up crippling yourself. Even some really popular moves don't work 100% with peoples body geometry and you end up fucking up your shoulder sockets, all sorts of stuff.

It used to be even worse. Body building 100 years ago was in its infancy when it comes to science and health and a lot of common exercises were legendary for fucking you up.

I know way too many people with fucked up knees, fucked up backs, on permanent pain medication, etc, so I'm fine being a pussy and only doing exercises that are completely safe even if I fuck up the form a little bit.

If you want fat burning you go for cardio but the main thing will always be your diet when trying to lose weight. Theres a reason calisthenics-guys tend to be very lean and that is the massive advantage when you don't have to pull that extra weight.

Is it confirmed that's what these things are?

I mean, it would make sense. They're actually a better shape than kettle bells I think...

Don't forget this.

Attached: NoFap.png (1026x875, 879K)

My name is Naruto von Schönkopf , and I will be the Hokage of this galaxy- believe it!

Sure calisthenics are a little gay but the best argument for them is that you have no fucking excuse. You can do them right now you fucking faggot.

Why do body-weight exercises over lifting weights.
Clearly you get stronger when you use tools that add weight to your body. How is this a discussion.

Attached: eyes.png (468x345, 226K)

>advocates body weight exercises
That's called yoga. When will you faggots ever learn?

Attached: horsefit.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

My best guess is they were weights that were early epeen. The heavier and more bling your kettlebell had you probably had more wealth.

Attached: The-handbag-of-the-Gods.jpg (905x605, 111K)

>Clearly you get stronger when you use tools that add weight to your body. How is this a discussion.
OP in webm related. Just check his flag.

Attached: FIT.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

>22
Checked.
Big and true.

just look at the size of that dudes arms brah

We try to get the fatasses and lanklets who do nothing to at least do *something*. Every time the subject of fitness comes up, you guys start squawking about the Starting Strength, and the 5x5, and the gym memberships and the equipment and whey creatine and all this shit. It turns noobs off because it gives the impression that working out has a higher barrier to entry than it does.

So we try to dial that back and tell motherfuckers "Do some pushups. Do some squats. Do some leg raises. Find a horizontal bar and pull your ass up." We try to make it seem accessible to everyone, just to try and make sure that all the lads on our team, while not Brock Lesner, are at least stronger and more formidable than 96 lb antifa soyfags.

Juji is an absolute fucking nutcase

Why not, user? Is it an injury, or lack of strength? There are a lot of intermediate moves you can do to condition yourself for a proper pushup.

double Jesus

>Starting Strength
It's literally a five dollar book on Amazon. These fat fucks can buy the book and recoup it's costs from all the free pizza at planet fitness in one week. You cannot fix lazy.

Attached: eatbigtogetbig.gif (360x360, 3.52M)

today i did 5x5 45lb OHP

220 inclined bench 5x5
front raises 20lb

if you dont get shredded before the WWIII or the second coming of christ (or whichever comes first) youre a disgrace

>hurrr functional muscle! roidheads can't do this!
>meathead roided up nig does exactly this
>d-doesn't count! he was using momentum!
yeah so much for "functional" muscle. When the fuck are you ever going to need to do a slow pull up in an apocalypse scenario?

Why sink into this lifting vs calisthenics.mentality when you can do both? Start on what you like and go from there.

>You cannot fix lazy.
Yeah you can you fucking brainlet.

Shredded has virtually nothing to do with lifting.

>230 lb bench
>45 lb ohp

>potato nigger calling me a brainlet
Go back cunt THIS

Attached: 5plates_NO_EXCUSES.webm (720x720, 1.79M)

I've got one of those resistance band thingos - it's great because you can use it in all kinds of different ways and exercise muscles that are hard to isolate with regular gym equipment.
You'll never get big by using it though, it's only for general fitness.

Attached: door_anchor_wm_2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Not everyone wants to begin getting strong by making the commitment of paying for a gym membership, when they're not sure if they're going to stick with it. If we can hook them with calisthenics, when they start making gains, getting stronger, feeling and looking better, they will naturally segue into weights when they start to hit diminishing returns with bodyweight exercises. This is a gateway drug we're pushing.

5'6 160lbs with little baby wrists and forearms. my wrists are especially weak. how do i fix this

quads of truth
fair enough. I think it would be effective to offer tiers.
>top tier: membership to an elite gym. Personal trainer. Fitness program tailored to your needs
>high tier: membership to a good gym. All necessary equipment is offered in great condition. Follow a well defined fitness routine
>mid tier: membership to an okay gym. All necessary equipment is around in ok condition. Find a fitness routine on Jow Forums or google
>home / low tier: Buy some kettle-bells or dumbbells or go to a gym that has those and find a routine based around them
>calisthenics tier: get on the floor right now and do push-ups to failure you piece of shit

>mid tier costs $150/mo minimum
>elite tier is virtually unheard of in the entire country
Shit ranking desu senpai.

>Not lifting to motivate your Aryan sons to become strong men.

Attached: DadGoal.jpg (800x481, 71K)

lol ho lee fuq

Attached: averagecommie.jpg (323x412, 40K)

>>mid tier costs $150/mo minimum
The fuck are you talking about / where do you live?
I'm used to mid-tier gyms being around $30/mo and I've lived in expensive areas.
Elite tier is more like $150-200+ and would only be available in affluent US cities.

Attached: IMG_1001.png (521x422, 20K)

6'7" 300lbs

All of this superior Aryan height wasted on years of treating my body like shit. Can't even do a single push up.

kill me

I bet you think a guy bringing his chin to the bar by swaying back and forth, kicking, ascending in a jerky motion, swinging his legs forwards and back then lifting his knees is good form too and requires the same level of fitness as a slow pull up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjsROer218

What about push-ups on your knees?

is a bodyweight squat really that impressive?

A variety of pushups. Normal form, wide stance, diamond pushups, and pushups with your hands in fists and your weight on your knuckles, will gradually strengthen your wrists. If you're too weak to do them from the starts, you can train up to it with decline pushups, ie with your hands on some kind of raised surface like a pair of kitchen chairs. Higher your upper body is, easier the pushup is. Or 'girly' pushups, with your knees touching the ground instead of your toes, that takes more weight off your arms.

Pullups and chinups, of course, will also strengthen your wrists, and even more so than pushups, your forearms.

There are some isometric exercises that I know of that build wrist and grip strength, but I can't describe them. You can find Jon Peterson's "Isometric Power Revolution" on torrents or IRC, there's a lot of information there.

Honestly though, one of the best non-gym things I know of for the wrists and forearms is just striking things with some kind of tool. Chopping firewood or hammering nails into boards. Do that regularly for a while and your hands get stronger

started benching and by the time i hit shoulders i was dead. what are your stats?

Attached: 1520377586206.png (512x556, 334K)

I do calisthenics and curl dumbbells alongside it.

Then start with wall ups. I couldn't do a single push up 3 months ago but i can do 50 now.

ive always loved knuckle pushups etc. got into ashtanga yoga. noticed a bit of soreness at the end of a session in the middle of my wrists. do technical work and am want to take care of my hands/wrists. reticent to hit the heavy bag, history of osteoporosis in my family. have begun doing pushups with my hands wrapped around hex dumbells so straight wrists, no direct pressure on knuckles. good idea or no?

Wait what?
Planet Fitness has (((free))) pizza?
Do they have a cage? Can I use chalk? Am I allowed to sweat?

I did calesthetics before I started lifting. I was like skin and bones and it toned me up a bit, but I didn't start gaining real mass and really getting stronger until I started lifting. I lift and do pull ups now

Woah wtf is going on in this thread

If you can't do a 1 legged squat you are a soyboy.
Let me check... Haven't done a regular strength routine in months/years...

Yep, just did 1

I know that feeling. Look at this. I'm (newly after 10 pounds weight loss by diet) 205 pounds and 6'2. Still got fucking baby wrists. Made worse by my large hands.

Attached: 0403182010a.jpg (4160x2336, 2.83M)

Calisthenics are superior for combat fitness.
Lifting weights is for impressing judges.

There's a reason the government PTs your sorry ass in the military rather than having you spend time in a gym.

>There's a reason the government PTs your sorry ass in the military rather than having you spend time in a gym.
Because gains can cause you to fail the rope and choke, and they cannot discriminate against fat ass officers. Either that or the military is run by gains goblin manlets like Mathis.

Attached: manlets.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

whats with the 5pack Jow Forums?

makes me kek every time
manlets eternally put in timeout

High intensity interval training is what you want rather than cardio

still fitter than you
I do some at school during breaks, 20-35

Deadlift

I work construction. On smoke breaks I go into the portable toilet and jerk off. 2 birds one squirt.

Yea I know I should but I'm working 12 hour night shifts 5 days a week and its fucking killing me. At least I'm doing pushups and shit every hour at work. Still only just passing my PT tests. Also, fuck asthma.

If you're doing everything you can, don't beat yourself up.

lol it cracks me up he has a shitty cafeteria plate

lmfao

People step in dog shit, spit, etc.
You do as well.
You walk on that carpet. You put your hands and back and ass on that carpet.

>luxury

Attached: 1520390429210.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

>gloves
what a faggot

Attached: 1496628992264.jpg (462x960, 71K)