Do you ever wonder why the constantly shifting modern laws are written in gobbledegook and packed into private...

Do you ever wonder why the constantly shifting modern laws are written in gobbledegook and packed into private libraries and never carved into stone and set in public spaces?

Attached: american toilet seat.jpg (536x427, 143K)

Does this toilet seat really exist? I need one

good question

yes. why?

The purpose is because the laws are meant to be unreadable by even a model citizen so that he is always in conflict with the tyrant's law and as the criminal it creates of him he is guilty and waiting to be chained in slavery at the master's whim.

becuase i can just look it up online in 10 seconds?

So, you cannot defend yourself in court.

Why, so idiots can spray paint Black Lives Matter on it and try to tear it down cuz laws b oppressive and sheit?
What would be the point in having 500 ft. tall obelisks scribed in the finest print imaginable when jewish lawyers can worry about that poppycock for you for a very nominal fee?

Sooooo its meant to spread your cheeks? Japanes poop cams will never be the same.

fuckin this. get the wife off my ass and my piss flowing

Its for morbidly obese mart sharters

Attached: C3CE4CBD-7E55-4A88-8CF1-67F9B158F95A.png (337x372, 33K)

I constantly wonder why people blindly follow the law.
Like, there are actually people out there who refuse to use cocaine or methamphetamine because it's against the law. Can you imagine? Or, they refuse to buy an unregistered gun, or make explosives, etc. How? HOW do you people live without such entertainment and awesome in your lives?

Attached: 1309801541214.jpg (429x297, 112K)

since you're such a cool guy, why don't you go pirate some lawmaker booty?

I'm not cool. I'm an idiot and a goof. But at least I have some fun and like awesome shit. Guns, fast cars, heavy machinery, engines, speed/coke, LSD, racing, military aircraft, battleships, Contra, Metroid, Mega Man, single malt scotch, tractor pulls, metal of many varied kinds(literal and the music kind), chemistry.
I naturally gravitate to these things. They're awesome.

Attached: 1521867995469.jpg (552x679, 49K)

That'd break
They have picrelated for Americans

Attached: 1423807875424g.jpg (710x698, 223K)

What are you complaining about cunt?

Get out of my fucken country you lawbreaker.

We're not Britain or Germany where they throw you in jail for angry about kids getting raped by a community of people that needs no introduction are we?

Go on ACA mate, tell em all ya problems.

Are you stupid? That toilet is totally impractical

oh... kinda anticlimactic. i was expecting a much more tinfoil answer, i guess.

No. I know the answer. Work for layers by lawyers until death do us part.

Sweet, so I have permission to openly murder you because laws don't matter and you don't follow them? Post ur address then

Because we're not fucking barbarians

>Post ur address then
If all I had to worry about was your stupid attempt at murder I'd post it.

Besides, you missed the point entirely.

>slippery slope