He was right. Look at Canada before Harper and then after Harper. A lot has fucking changed

He was right. Look at Canada before Harper and then after Harper. A lot has fucking changed.

Attached: harper canada quote.jpg (518x359, 82K)

it certainly was a lot more browner by the time he left

Attached: conservatives_YES.png (600x300, 310K)

My turn

Attached: o-ANDREW-SCHEER-570.jpg (570x417, 27K)

Harper was more liberal than fucking Trudeau, he just didn't take photos with drag queens so nobody remembers

I used to have these weird-as-fuck dreams where I was talking to Harper and in person he was /ourguy/.
He'd swear a lot and talk like a real Canadian. he told me about how he had to act like a zionist shill just to hide his power-level, or he'd never get anything passed in parliement.

Attached: 654563_HOMO_4L_ON_LR.jpg (400x455, 39K)

Harper was actually worse than Trudeau. Harper was the biggest circumcised jew cocksucker in the history of North American leaders. Netanyahu’s little circumcised crusty old prick is permanent attached to Harper’s asshole... and Harper loves it. He loves that Israeli semen being ejaculated into his gaping asshole which he contorts his body to drink from like the Stanley Cup. He loves it in his poutine and uses it as a substitute for maple syrup. “Give me more of that Semen, Bibi. Israel is our greatest ally and we will stand by her until every Canadien has died defending her and your sweet innocent chosen brethren”

The only thing I truly hate about Trudeau is that most Canadians are giving him a pass for every bullshit thing he does. But thankfully, this is changing and the "honeymoon" is long over.

And now Cuckdeau is cranking it up well past "maximum". But hey, Everything is Harper's fault because Trudeau is fucking the country up harder than ever before.

Harper isn't "Good", but still better than Trudeau.
>Something tells me Harper wouldn't even consider doing 1/4 the shit Cuckdeau has done

Neoliberals and neocons are two sides of the same (((coin))). At least the neocons aren't overtly faggy.
>But thankfully, this is changing and the "honeymoon" is long over.
It's going to be the most glorious BTFOing in our electoral history. Liberals will take ages to recover from this faggot.

Attached: 1350px-Opinion_polling_during_the_pre-campaign_period_of_43rd_Canadian_federal_election.svg.png (1350x630, 207K)

t. low-IQ retard with poor reading comprehension

Who here /queerforscheer/?

maxime bernier would be a much better leader.

/thread

First Aussie on the thread reporting in for duty.
Is there any decent party's in Canada friends?

Attached: 1522765558856.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

>T. Asshurt Cuckdeau voter trying to deflect the blame onto the previous guy

It doesn't matter who is in control the rise/decline cycle is set in stone. It happens over and over. Prepare or don't .. Good luck.

"he's just not ready" the best they could do, rly they deserved to lose, unfortunately for us

in a lot of ways you're very right, Harper had a lot of red Tories fill his cabinet positions and while Conservative legislation didn't explicitly use words like 'feminist' some pieces were basically direct cribs from Swedish laws that were directly inspired by feminist theory, see Bill C-36. the federal Conservatives pay superficial lip service to the muh guns and muh taxes crowd while the federal Liberals did the same with the sexual identity politics one, neither party doing much in the end to satisfy in any meaningfully substantial way. when it comes down to it both federal parties share the same (((progressive))) core.
you're exactly the kind of undemanding voter the federal parties love.
since Scheer is just a rebranded Harperite I'm not getting my hopes up
none that have any chance at forming a government. anything resembling decent is on the fringe

As expected i suppose.

even my mother, who was one of the "he's got nice hair" women, hates trudy

You can't demand something from someone who isn't going to compromise. Create a new party.

>still no reading comprehension
>gets angry and confused

fucking saved

>Isn't angry
>Isn't confused
>Still resorts to insults instead of argument
Alrighty there Trudeua supporter using standard leftist tactics.