Post yfw you will see the NRA dissolve in your lifetime

Post yfw you will see the NRA dissolve in your lifetime

Attached: 403409A8-0E47-4461-9535-9665E44A16BF.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Attached: Y2DGmkn.jpg (1067x1248, 168K)

mfw Israel dissolves before the NRA.

Attached: 1499318900283.jpg (600x626, 78K)

Except their donations have gone up 3x.

why would law abiding citizens approve of the murder of their countrymen?

And replaced by the 4th reich

Because we want half of them dead.

You have to go back.
>Back to the super secrit memelab, David.
Have some sage for the road.

Good. GOA is more effective per-dollar and more principled.

Attached: 1453572256181.png (1015x1527, 455K)

It'll be better to use them as a potential terrorist watchlist than to destroy them.

NRA takes the heat while the GOA is the superior organization

Attached: GOA-Logo[1].jpg (640x416, 43K)

this

Besides, people do not in any way shape or form need any thing more than a rimfire rifle to use for approved hunting purposes. Anything higher than that ought to be the sole preserve of police officers and soldiers. NRA is a terrorist organization.

The funny part is you wont even get that.

Legally I can say that if confiscation begins leftists and Jews start to die in their unarmed homes.

Which, ironically, is precisely the reason the 2nd amendment is a good thing.
How can this basic bitch not realize that?

>yfw your memes are shit & you're a shit person

fight me in real life now bitch

Attached: itaran patch.jpg (774x809, 117K)

Attached: worst bait ever.jpg (600x600, 18K)

" guess it's time"

Attached: 1501347319410.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

And gun sales are up for March
>mfw Hogg and Emma are named NRA's "Salespeople of the Year"

Attached: 1522641860714.jpg (1024x646, 60K)

>muh im a brave patriot 1776 guyz!
kek, if there was a rebellion in modern America, the government could just drone strike you or run you down with a tank. fucking imbecile.

Attached: 1517320945233.jpg (555x445, 36K)

How exactly? It's growing. Most people I know joined after the Florida thing.

>This
I'll flank the shit out of any liberal.

Why didn't that work in Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan?

I wouldn't attack directly.
The first thing I would do is attack soft targets, like your house.

The police would he too busy with Confiscation and bubba to get us all.

Because it was meant for muskets, not for guns that could fire thousands of rounds per minute that can go through entire buildings

yeh man I don't even know who you are but I'd do some maneuvers with you on these fucking traitors

you shoot the enemy across the river after you shoot the enemy in-house who made it happen

Attached: 1415444826066.jpg (1370x888, 608K)

I have a small portable cell jammer.
Ide just cut Power to your house and jam your cell signal.

Then because you have no guns I could just shoot you.

right, like they couldn't spot your ass with a satellite or smartphone cameras/mics nowadays.

You'd be dead meat.

oh sweetie

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

They can't get all of us.
The house directly next to mine had a big gun free household sign on it.

Easy pickings

Good. GoA is far superior anyway.

The First Amendment was never meant for social media and instant news cycles. Nor was it intended to protect people saying mean things. Nor did they intend for a free press to protect fake news.
Establish a Department of Truth and shutter Breitbart and Fox News for spewing WrongThink.

Why can't they do that in Iraq or Afghanistan? Lmao. Why did they need to organise the Kurds and Iraqis on the ground to beat the Islamic State?

>bill of needs

1/10

Attached: 1521759824198m.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

He probably unironically believes that.

Again, I won't be fighting against hard targets cause it's suicide.
Leftist homes on the other hand...

The founding fathers were terrorists too :^)

>you will see the NRA dissolve in your lifetime
only with my cold dead eyes

Attached: guns.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

>Tfw hide my actual thousand yard stare all day long

I'm actually terrifying when I'm not trying to be human.
These leftist scum don't understand what they are asking for

>If you think the government can't be fought with rifles, look no further than the cowardice and weakness of the Broward County Sheriff's Department. One kid with a rifle was able to paralyze 4 officers with fear and they weren't even the primary targets.

>How would they fare with a mature combatant? How would they fare with more than one combatant? How would they fare if they were the targets? Is this the vaunted power of the government's ability to fight us?

>You can no longer claim that AR-15s can't be used to fight tyrannical government. The government, including the military and police, is mostly made of corrupt, fat-bodied, lazy, lethargic cowards who only seek to retire with their pension. They will utterly fold when faced with an armed citizenry intent on throwing off the yoke of their power.

>Maybe now you can better understand the Second Amendment.

we should really let these gun grabbers know in more certain terms we will murder them and their whole family before giving up out right to bear arms. i'm not sure they clearly understand this non negotiable point.

Attached: DVUd-XxW4AAv_ug.jpg (1079x802, 142K)

nor do they have the means to defend themselves

You wish cuckold.

Sage gang sage gang sage gang

Attached: 1503286934523.jpg (600x600, 179K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Gun control is unconstitutional

It will be the most one sided civil war in human history.

"1 post by this id"

I feel the same towards them.

Attached: best-nra-membership-salesman-ever.png (500x515, 121K)

I'm really hoping we can avoid a civil war, by doing civilized things like voting, but if the Left really wants to take away my liberties, I am prepared to fight, kill, and if necessary die to restore them for my children and grandchildren. Like every other decentralized resistance movement, people will not be wearing uniforms, will perfectly blend in with the population the Left seeks to put to work and tax, and will attack in places and times that are impossible to defend against because the enemy we will be fighting against by necessity must remain visible to hold power which is an inherent weakness in war. And yeah, this decentralized resistance movement will not have signed any treaties about the rules of war, or have any compunction about targeting any target that will make the enemy lose its will to continue its tyranny.