All Pajeets Ruin Education

REEEEEE YOU FUCKING PAJEETS ARE WHY COLLEGE IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS
>be me, freshman at college
>professor is absolute stereotypical bad college professor, nobody learns shit
>the only way people do well in the class (physics btw) is by using enhanced austism calculations to derive formulas and shit
>only the pajeets are able to do this
>teacher thinks we are learning but nobody is
>assigns online homework called "mastering physics", shit takes 5 hours and wastes my night
>have to beg pajeets to send me answers so i sleep and can do work for other classes
>mfw i have to beg pajeets to give me work
>mfw all of them are friendless autists so i pay them back in friendship points
Anybody else experiencing this? Pajeets and other kinds of autists just math their way to solutions and nobody fucking learns and wastes everyones time, this is why whites are being replaced in higher level jobs bc it fucks with grades and exams REEEEE GTFO YOU FUCKING PAJEETS IF THIS IS WHY I DONT GET A RESEARCH SPOT I'M GOING TO SCREAM
>inb4 dumb amerimutt, hurr durr
I'm doing fine in every other class and high school physics was no problem, this shit is just so fucking retarded equitorial guinea seems like fucking mensa

Attached: Normie Crying.jpg (208x250, 8K)

your a dumb shit

i think you might just be stupid
sorry, college isnt for everyone

Attached: toiletwitchpepe.jpg (2000x1356, 228K)

I dealt with this in the early 00s doing maths.

I had enough balls to fail alone rather than lower myself to your level.

All I'm getting from this is you're a retarded

Attached: 1518657557336.png (211x244, 80K)

I agree, I dislike Indians as much as the next guy but you just sound dumb OP

Maybe you should switch to a meme degree, or kys for wasting everybody's time you retard

>mastering physics
i rmeber thos days, got a C in the class becuase the grading on them was shit and it was like 30% of the grade. found out later the teaching assistant gave everyone the answers except for me.

Attached: peepee.jpg (400x400, 18K)

fucking leaf, learn how to spell, its *you're
>inb4 strawman over spelling
you started it, if you're going to call me dumb at least put some effort

Attached: canada.jpg (600x527, 52K)

This. Don't know why you would stoop so low as to beg pajeets for answers. You're just stupid OP

It's okay if you're not cut out for your degree dude, just switch to something easier and don't pretend like you're the smartest motherfucker around

>studying is difficult and pajeets are smarter than me

Sucks to be you OP

i want to ensure i dont get replaced by rajesh hibabugidu so my family isnt poor, but i can understand. quite based my friend
what do user? give me some wisdom

its not even that, this is the one bad class and i'm not even going for physics, i'm just required to take the class and it tanks my grades
stfu mongrel, i'm not autistic like you, and this is the only class

Then tough it out and study, hire a tutor if you need one. Hell, hire pajeet to teach you

mastering physics is not difficult just understand your textbook chapter

.t knight physics

but that only feeds the machine
sure, this might be the same thing, but at least they're not profiting other than not becoming brown elliot rodgers and killing me, its win-win and doesnt hurt whites

Holy shit suck it up dude don't be a faggot

that would help if our retard teacher's curriculum was based from the textbook, which it isn't. oh yeah he's also tenured so its pretty fucked. electricity isn't as bad at least

Honestly this is pretty nigger of you
>ib4 claims to not hurr durr
Proof of nigger tactics; obv you can't learn shit.

Attached: shoebill.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Re: tutors
>Fuck them
Unless your tutor is actually alright listen to them and ask questions. Other than that user go to class for attendance, quizzes and tests. Go to the library, study there between classes. Study at your local library.

>ib4
can't fucking spell, you're just like the leaf. both of you are fucking sand-pajeets, where are all the white people on pol
also, you can't just assert your proof as saying its proof, retard.

based aussieposter, thank you for helping and not shitposting like half this thread
any recommended textbooks/resources?

bump

>Expecting the 'professor' to teach you shit and not simply be there to outline/explain things for you
>Not knowing how to study independently and educate yourself without having your hand held
You must be new to college

shut up pajeet, go back to your street

Are you taking Calc-based Physics I? That was the only class I cheated on during my education. Felt bad doing it desu. In fact, people noticed I was cheating during exams in that class and probably thought I was retarded...

God, I hated that class.

>just let me physics
>Without math

What the fuck, physics is math retard. Well real physics, not popular physics like Hawking bullshit

i mean yeah, i'm a freshman
also, others classes aren't this bad, but the curriculum is so fucking wrong and no one gets it, even some chang's and pajeet's get confused, the whole classed is fucked except the autismo pajeets

yeah dude, fuck me i hate this class. trying to figure out how to cheat on final but prof is fucking libtard and will find a way to fuck me. any tips?

Honestly, it's okay to cheat a bit. Just don't make it a habit and be sure you understand the classes more pertinent and tailored to your future career objectives.

idc about the math, its the autistic jumps i have to make to understand one fucking problem with 300 derivatives, i'm not rain man wtffff

All good usbro. As a word of advice your library would be a great starting point for exam preparation and even physics. You might find one author's writing more lucid than other. Literally go to your library, go to the index and search for books on those topics. Get them from the shelf and find the book that you like. Likewise for the local library.

Its going to be alright usbro.

It's not easy. You have to be friends with the pajeets... They tend to get the exams from other pajeets and practice memorizing it. Some of them pass the class without really learning anything at all, even on a conceptual level. Just be friendly with them, and they will help you cheat if you sit next to them. That was the only way I was able to pass the class.

Be very careful when you do so cause if you get caught.. it's very very bad.

>They tend to get the exams from other pajeets and practice memorizing it

Not to mention the answers even on some occasions.... ahem

agh, i will try. thank you very much for the advice, may the knowledge be spread so no other man may have to share the struggle of this.

is there no other efficient way, and is this good for other future classes? also, advice on how to not get caught. and this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about, none of them learn, this is why education is being eroded by pajeets
so essentially use the pajeet network to my advantage regardless?

I went through a lot in college and university. It was a shock to me, then once I understood - I done it my way. To put a long story short. Meanwhile be civil and social. From time to enjoy the place too.

Why is this Aussie so based

Cheat on homework and shit if you have deadlines to make but go back and actually learn the material for the exam after. Network, study groups can either make things easier or harder (distraction instead of a benefit), find out what works for you. But you've got to wrap your head around that the professor is not there to teach you a goddamned thing, they are there to give you an outline as to what your next segment is, a small introduction to it, the rest is up to you. If you want them to explain after the fact, talk to them after class lets out, go to their office hours (definitely build a rapport with them, you're going to need references eventually), etc. High school is mandatory daycare, this is different, you pay for it, get your money's worth, but it's not going to fall in your lap like it has the past 12 years

>is this good for other future classes
I said no. The only class I cheated on during my education was Calc-based Physics I. I didn't cheat in any other class.
>also, advice on how to not get caught.
You and the pajeet must be on trusting terms and close. Sit by him and drink water, glancing at his paper. You should be friends and have agreement on how to to go about cheating.
>none of them learn, this is why education is being eroded by pajeets
It's not just the pajeets, but the college is largely just a business now. Corporate sponsors and stuff like that. It's also disconnected from demands of job market, so there are totally worthless majors. I went for a dumb STEM degree in my first BS, and now I am back for another BS In Computer Science.

Kek, nice try Patel. Whites have the highest fluid intelligence of any race, poo boy

ehh i mean i'm not going to deal w this professor afterwards b/c no more physics, and he also wont help me i've tried, just rambles and yells during office hours. but yeah everything else sounds accurate. thank you user, any tips for exams?

To give you perspective, I'm about to be 25, I did the exact opposite of everything I told you to do for my first 2 years and wound up causing me to fail my third and just drop out. I worked shitty fucking jobs until I figured uni wasn't so bad, now I do everything I've just listed to you and I have kept a 3.9 for my third semester back after 3 years of being on my own. If you're ready for college, legit treat it like a job, because it *is* work. I know what it is like to work and I treat it how I treated all my jobs prior that I worked my ass off at, apply a work ethic to your school and you're golden

Physics was an easy class. You're a moron.

if we get caught in some sort of way, do i rat him out or will this fuck me over with all pajeets in the future?
but yeah, college is fucked dude, seeing the fuckery this all is can be quite the redpill

Maybe you are just a stupid conservative OP?

Attached: 1520605068814.jpg (590x472, 23K)

personally mastering physics had way too much shit compared to the exams. See if you cant find an exam for last year and use that for studying for tests. not sure what to do about the homework though

Grow some balls and learn like a real white man then. Use your brain and get shit done. Listen to yourself, you're literally saying these people are better than you because of their autism. Might as well start street shitting, because you sure as hell aren't doing the white race any favors here.

>>mfw all of them are friendless autists
Hey sounds like me when I was in college. Except I never helped any one because fuck all you faggots who don't know how to carry your own.

> op @ first year college
> physics undergraduate program
> you will be forced to take phys for scientists and engineers, not the bitch babby physics they give to med students et. al. to keep their GPA up which uses the algebraic/rote memorization of motion & energy

> intro to physics for scientists relies heavily on derivative calculus to actually frame the problems into equation sets and not just memorize and plug in (what does E stand for..plug in number..solve for...)

> this is something you would be totally unprepared for unless you fucking SMOKED AP Math in high school and could explain derivative operations easily to your peers

> the US education system let you down

> this is what being a physicist really involves and it's a difficult path

keep your chin up and hit the books my friend. you can do this.

>so essentially use the pajeet network to my advantage regardless?

The network is fine, I would use the network for past papers and that. I will admit that I found past papers as tedious and not substantive.. Its really up to you.

>moron
>is democrat
nice try cuck, have fun sucking tyrone's dick

>Exams
SeeCrack the book, check your notes, review your first exam because they often follow the same exact format the rest of the semester. Half of taking the class is learning how its designed, it's smooth after that. Go sub to chegg and look into Wolfram Alpha, it helped me through Cal. I-III and OChem I-II, invest in yourself. Read from the book, take key notes as you read (don't transcribe), copy equations, write, re-write, then execute until it's second nature. You'll figure it out the further you go on, or you won't, but you'll be at a much greater advantage when you do. Number one thing I can recommend to you is DO NOT wait until the day before to do anything....spend about 2-3 hours a day on shit throughout the week instead of blowing it all out at the last minute, you'll retain it better and much less stress, as well as building a routine, that'll help with exams the most desu

i dont want to take physics reeeeee, i'm just forced to take the class for a science track
>smoked AP math
lol, very true. i'll fight on, should i use pajeet networks or no in your opinion?

>Asians are smarter than whites
Yawn. Keep getting mad at pajeets doing well at something you’re not good at it. Low IQ wh*Toid

The fuck are you saying? Hawking is real physics just too complicated for your nigger mind to understand

>high school physics was easy for me
High school physics is* easy for (anyone who isn't a dumb shit)*

Goddamn maybe you're just a dumb shit

fuck i dont want to spend money on chegg i'm too broke as it is, but thanks for at least mentioning resources, i'll make sure to check them out. college is so fucked anons

>muh college acceptance quotas are the opposite of meritocracy
>muh affirmative action is discrimination

>N-no, I d-d-didn't mean I wanted meritocracy when it disadvantages me!

>calls me retarded
>memflag
opinion invalid
>inb4 saudi arabia not memeflag
your ruler is an israeli puppet, pretty much are a meme at this point sand-pajeet