Why is it so hard to admit that people treat you nicer because you are white, user...

Why is it so hard to admit that people treat you nicer because you are white, user? Why can't you just state the obvious - you get better treatment because of your white skin?

Attached: wake.jpg (667x273, 31K)

Of course I do, white people have historically been very socially capable and are not generally a cause for concern. I didn't make the world user, I'm just living here.

Why is it so hard to admit that white people are nicer?

Even if it is the case it doesn't matter. Sage.

/thread
Also as a white guy I used to get suspicious looks from the vietnamese guy who ran my corner store, its not a white thing its fucking normal.

take a walk alone in a black neighborhood if you need your white privilege checked.

It is not my whiteness they fear.
It is my divine bower.

"white privilege" is literally "white stereotype". People normally associate white people with being friend and non-threatening. Easy to trust and comfortable to be around.

Are are victims of generalization because we cannot control what people assume white people are going to be like unless we start acting like niggers. If the rest of the brown rainbow can stop being insufferable violent crime ridden wastes of human garbage then people will treat you better. This is basic pattern recognition. You walk up to golden retriever and get a lot of affection you like the golden retriever. You walk up to a pitbull and it tears the skin from your leg you are not going to like pitbulls.

Attached: 1521691553469.jpg (552x748, 84K)

Around my house, white people get treated better at every store and restaurant. They want more white people to come. They don't want the bad element.

how hard is it to realize it really is this simple

Attached: IMG_20171118_123713.jpg (550x438, 33K)

Can confirm the virtue of privledge working in retail. Nearly all white people are courteous, understand how stores and shopping works and actually help the checkout process along. Of people of color including hispanics about half of them are reasonable customers and the rest are problematic. The worst offenders are invariably non-white unless theres drugs, alcohol or mental illness involved. The best customers can be any color though whites spend far more overall. There is a very direct correlation between skin color and how hard they make a retail employee's job, no question about it

Attached: 1522737629952.jpg (1017x1979, 399K)

Argue that society is a racial construct. The white race, to be exact.
Then call him a motherfucker.

White people are nice.

No, just treated normally. Most other people too. People being treated like normal people. That's life, deal with it. Unless you act like a child who likes thugs. Then you get treated like a dangerous criminal which is what you ask for right?

Pick a black person and a white person at random.
The black person is 25 times more likely to murder or rob you than the white person.

Who is this faggot and why does he have a blue check mark?

"White privilege" disappears if you are a criminal white.
"White privilege" is extended to blacks in a white community who are good workers and polite.

Niggers have to prove they should be treated like people. That's not some kind of rule I made up, that's just because no one likes getting attacked and threatened constantly.

We earned it

Check your Jewish privilege

>you get treated nicer if you're white
nice meme from 90s comedy films user

Tell that to LaQuisha who now gets the VIP treatment absolutely everywhere lest she scream RAYCISS

Tell that to the whites in South Africa.

White people are treated nicer because white people are the nicest, least dangerous group of people.

Shit, you've obviously never walked through the ghetto as a white person OP, unless you call getting chased and beaten and having your wallet and phone stolen "nice"

Attached: 5FBC5DD4-A892-435E-9302-B332F5E3A1D9.jpg (500x512, 73K)

Growing up in southern california ive experienced the exact opposite.

Attached: 8275C655-82D1-40D5-9208-728D3070C13D.jpg (780x438, 62K)

What kind of name is Chrish?

Not where I live lom

Fuck this backwards ass state. We need to kill more mexicans again.

>can't say all niggers are rapist criminals
>can say all whites are privileged

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 113K)

Are those all americans and is that how the mixing works?

>one post by this id

Attached: 1522546504659.png (528x461, 341K)

Nah nah nah

Did you ever think people "are nicer to me" because I'm not a fucking ghetto nigger and I treat others with respect?

They can suck my white dick.

Perhaps it is because the data supports us not being ghetto shitheads that have a propensity to violence unlike other races

Holocaust . . . . . . .

I just went online and checked my white privilege...and all of a sudden got a bunch of free subscriptions to some gardening and southern home living magazines.

Wf, I love being white now.

Being pretty shouldn't be taken for granted

You are guests from Mars white people

fake history

>Why is it so hard to admit that people treat you nicer because you are white, user?

Whites have been hiding a secret from PoCs for a long time and have deprived negroes of it for years. It's something called manners!

>you get better treatment because of your white skin

As is my right in the natural order of things. Why can't shitskins accept the rule of their betters?

Yeah, it's such a privilege to be blamed for every single problem in the world on a daily basis, and to be discriminated against in education and employment.

Is it our skin or our collective behavior though? As someone who you have an honest report with that has worked a service industry job. Ask them who is the best and worst to deal with on average. You might just find out that it's not because of what color they are as much as what a pain in the ass colored people are.

Attached: 1464678931632.jpg (960x960, 138K)

Why is it so hard to admit you're begging the question and full of shit, user?

Good. I’m glad. Niggers are smelly.

Fuck you faggot no how about that :D

One example I've noticed is customer support or call centers. White people are helpful, blacks immediately treat you like a piece of shit. If I need to talk to someone for some reason, say to return something or get a refund, I just hang up if they're not white and call back. It's a far more enjoyable experience. Blacks really are dumb as shit, they aren't capable of providing any real customer support tasks. It's painful trying to explain things to them. They'll interupt or start talking about stuff totally unrelated to the reason for the call.

It’s not that white people are treated nicer, it’s that whites are treated civilly. Other groups who experience less nice treatment earned it.