What's wrong with increased background checks and closing loopholes?

What's wrong with increased background checks and closing loopholes?

Attached: 1503615323935.jpg (1097x900, 56K)

nigger kike

nothing if you live in a city

We have background checks and there is no fucking loophole. If you don't understand that then you aren't educated on the subject enough to hold an intelligent conversation about it. If you do already know that then you are just another lying Jew/Democrat trying to destroy people's rights again.

anyone who has ever lived in a major city should be banned forever from owning any type of guns

They are infringements and therefore unconstitutional

whats wrong with me chaining you to a floor and tearing your tongue out of your fucking skull, you fucking worthless cocksucking goodgoy soyboy motherfucker?

>What's wrong with increased background checks
We have background checks
>closing loopholes?
Meme that doesn't exist

OP sucks cocks

Pretty sure when I applied for my foid card they did a background check... so... yeah. Do more research

Attached: 0.5.png (470x266, 191K)

What loophole?

What exactly do "increased background checks" entail? I keep hearing that phrase, but no one bothers to expatiate on it.

I'll loop your hole, backround with my whole fist you dirty commie. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Attached: antifa.png (1842x1036, 2.56M)

>What's wrong with increased background checks
They do nothing, and create a slippery slope that allows the government to call whoever they want "crazy" and deem them unfit to own firearms.
> closing loopholes?
There are no loopholes. This is an old liberal talking point that only proves you don't know anything at all about buying or owning firearms. ALL gun shows require background checks.

whats wrong with current background checks?

what loopholes are you referring to?

Are you retarded enough to think that the constitution is set in stone?

>What's wrong with increased background checks and closing loopholes?

What's wrong with "shall not be infringed", Mr. 1 post by this ID.

Honestly why do you faggots even spam this board with half a dozen of the same stupid hit and run one liners? Aren't you worried that Soros will cut your allowance if you don't do a little better?

>loopholes
i'm guess private gun sales
like at a yard sale or something

Because criminals don't buy guns the "legal" way.

the federal government should not be keeping lists of private citizens

JEWISH SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE
>REPORT
>LEAVE

>loopholes
you mean like the federal reserve?

Because at this point we are just down compromising.
I'll blame the left and jews directly if confiscation starts and I'll fucking start to hunt them.

>muh slide thread conspiracy

There’s no such thing as loopholes and background checks already exist you hook nosed oven dodger

I found the hillary voter guys!!

Attached: gay_urban_niggers.jpg (720x480, 74K)

You're retarded enough to give up your rights.

It depends. Are we talking about increased checks on the government or increased checks on the people?

How about buybacks? You can buy and keep your guns the same as always, however if you want to turn in your weapons, or if you have found illegal weapons, you can hand them over to the government for some cash.

That way illegal gun crime goes down, and people who want to keep their guns can happily do so.

>1 post by this ID
some sage advice for those who see this: it goes into the options field

There are background checks, though they are waived if you have a CCL, and that "gun show loophole" they keep pushing means they want to try to keep one person from selling a gun to another without a licensed intermediary.
It has almost nothing to do with gunshows, and it's not a loophole.

Way to dodge the question fucktard.

>increased background checks
niggers still get guns somehow
>closing loopholes
niggers don't need loopholes to get guns

neither of those are addressing the problem
how do you prevent niggers which shouldn't pass background checks from getting a firearm

reeeeeeeee gib guns

Don't know how IDs work? Retard.

>ALL gun shows require background checks
Really? Because I was just at one the other day and a guy was desperately trying to sell me a used M&P 15 for super cheap. I saw no computer or paper work next to him or anywhere on his stand. He had a few other customers already coming and going. I probably could have given him the $300 and walked out with an M&P15 no checks needed.

I'm all for guns, but I do think there are some "loopholes" that do indeed need to be closed. There are some sketch people at these shows.

>background checks
we have those
>loopholes
name one

>increased background checks
Do you have an idea in your head of what 'increased bg checks' would mean? Maybe explain it so you don't sound like such a douchebag.

Attached: 1513804383721.jpg (630x448, 53K)

What's wrong with the people's right to bear arms?

David Hogg is just blatantly ripping off Soros with this low energy horse shit. This is just kikes ripping off kikes with how shitty this is.

Attached: 4CHIN.jpg (300x100, 36K)

>caps
I FUCKING BUY GUNS. FOR FUCKS SAKE, THE LAST THING THEY COULD POSSIBLY DO IS TO CHECK MEDICAL RECORDS WHICH WOULD BE FORCED TO MAKE EVERY PRIVATE MEDICAL RECORD PUBLIC.
>caps off
>closing loopholes
>caps
LOOPHOLES LIKE PRIVATE SALES? HOW THE ABSOLUTE FUCK CAN WE REGULATE SALES WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOING SHIT IN PRIVATE?...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH YEAH, I CAN EITHER SPY ON THEIR EVERY FUCKING MOVE OR I CAN MAKE A REGISTRY WHERE POLICE VIOLATE THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND CHECK EVERY YEAR. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS SHIT LEADS TO EVENTUAL BANS.
Wait, that could spark a civil war and we could finally get rid of these anti gun folks...
BAN GUNS NOW, I WANT MY CIVIL WAR

Low
Effort

Why even reply if what you were saying had nothing to do with the post you are replying to then? Fucking idiot.

>This one time there was one isolated incident that I observed therefore all gun shows are just like this.

Because what you said was retarded, clearly.

Because there are no loopholes. Only sensationalizing of existing lax laws. I'm ok with having better background checks to prevent people with genuine mental disorders that wish to do harm from getting guns, along with felons, but gun control advocates nowadays have set their sights on outright banning guns so I just can't support them anymore.

Attached: eJwNyMkNwyAQAMBeKIBjWS53s-ayIzsgwK8ovSfznA97xsU2dqzV5yZEOmdsI_G52qCaeW2tXpn6OXlst6C1KB53fq8pAKUPi.jp (599x294, 19K)

He said "ALL gun shows require background checks". I provided some evidence to the contrary. Now you're screaming "IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME!". I've been to plenty of gun shows. This was my first time running into something like this, but thinking back, I remember seeing similar gun shop stands with no papers or computers or nothing, just a row of guns and some accessories.

So no, I don't think it's "one isolated incident". Maybe it's not rampant, but it's there, and maybe we should think about finding a solution before hyper-liberals can gain enough traction before November to ban every gun outright instead.

>What's wrong with increased background checks and closing loopholes
Its your fucking civl right to own a firearm.

First, I've found that 99% of people that ask these types of questions are regurgitating it from the news. They have no idea the current process or buy a gun from an FFL or what the gun show "loophole" really is. They also have no idea that the weapons they want to ban because they "look scary" are responsible for a statistical zero amount of crime.

They also have no answer to the ramifications of their suggestions. What is a "more comprehensive" background check? What more do you need to know other than if someone is a felon or some other disqualifier? If you are looking for a phsyc evaluation then good luck; no doctor is going to put their insurance/reputation on the line to make a determination if someone should lose their rights. It's a no-win situation for them and their insurance aint gonna have it.

Second, the hypocrisy of the left makes me immediately distrustful of any idea they come up with to limit anything on the general population. They think that 18 year olds are too immature to own firearms in one breath and then right to lower the voting age to 16 the next. You can't have it both ways and they constantly contradict themselves to get their way. They keep getting away with it because no one calls them out on their shit because they own 90% of the media.

I'm all for increased background checks and closing loopholes.

Wait, you are talking about illegals, aren't you?

>Saying that the constitution isn't set in stone is retarded

The constitution isn't set in stone and has amended before, 27 times in fact. I get a feeling that you're just some third world subhuman larping with an American proxy.

are you so retarded you don't know how much it takes to change the constitution

Is that supposed to be Atticus Finch?

I find this disturbing because he appears to be holding what, a remington 1100?

He purposefully says in the book "his druthers for a shotgun" when he shoots the rabid dog, as his eyesight wasn't what it used to be and would've felt safer with something with some spread.

I could be wrong though.

Also, brown shoes and a black suit? Gay.

Sage in all fields.

Literally shove a cactus up your ass, OP.

>Muh guns! Muh second amendment! The constitution says you can't take them from me!
But the constitution has been amended before and could be amended to take this very same right away.
>B-But it takes a lot of effort to make an amendment! It's unconstitutional to amend it!

Attached: moving goalposts.jpg (400x320, 53K)

Agreed. I'd be so okay if liberal city centers passed ordinances limiting gun ownership for their constituents. It's not suburbanites or rural folks fucking it up.

Probably worth re-iterating: The 2nd Amendment does not give a citizen the right to own firearms. That is an inherent right. The 2nd Amendment simply acknowledges that fact and says that the government wont fuck with that right.

A large portion of the current US population (including a large portion of those serving in the US military) still take their rights seriously. Any attempt to remove the 2nd amendment will be (rightfully) treated as a declaration of war on citizens.

Remember, it only took a small portion of the population (single digit percentage) to fight and win the revolutionary war...

no this is Atticus

Attached: Atticus Finch, Protecting Niggers Since 1960.jpg (500x682, 297K)

What "loopholes" do you speak of, Rabbi?

The FBI investigated the Pulse Nightclub shooter for 10 months and still couldn't find a reason to deny them living and working among us. Exactly what more are you going to be checking for if nearly a year long inquiry by the top investigative team in the country can't even identify a single terrorist?

fuck you that's why