The Startling Rise in Speech Impediments

Has anyone noticed that more and more people have speech impediment nowadays? What is causing this? Is there some reason that speech impediments are more common in leftists?

Attached: speech impediment.jpg (1600x1444, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18468716
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ultrasounds are well-known to cause liberalism, left-handedness, homosexuality and even tissue damage. This is due to cavitation bubbles forming in the soft tissues of the fetus.

obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18468716

Personally, I recommend the "couldn't breath unaided" excuse, infanticide within the first few minutes after birth.

improper facial development caused pacifiers, lack of breast feeding, soft foods, unnecessary orthodontic intervention, ect. cases such as the pic in OP are probably caused by women having kids later in life & all the chemicals we ingest

Soy.

retard

Cross breeding with pigs will do it

I honestly would blame parents not talking to their children and just parking them in front of their phones/ipads.

Seriously--every generation of parents are much worst than the last.

Icreased useage if texting. There are people who can fully communicate with society nowadays without saying a single word in days.

Holy shit, that roastie has a messed up vagina.

The portion of their brain governing motor skills is underdeveloped.

People nowadays speak more with their thumbs than their mouths, so it makes sense.

Is there a reason why republicans have lower IQ?

Having a speech impediment sucks, I will tell you that.

>Has anyone noticed that more and more people have speech impediment nowadays?

no, your anecdotes and hallucinations are not indicative of a trend. post some source or fuck off you faggot

Attached: 1475851994924.jpg (1247x812, 406K)

>Is this more common
You see it more because it appears more but probably at the same rate. Do you think that kid talks normally all the time? Blame social media, TV, and seeing more people than your local village.

>Their parents do not interact with them
>Schools barely make them read anything
>They don't interact with anyone until about the age where they can start blabbing whats on the television and getting on soapboxes to act like a pseudo intellectual like their favorite pedophile on newsroom.
You are watching children forming their voices at 18-25
They haven't used them before
Now why is it so prevalent in degenerates that enjoy diapers and poopoo and post about it online? (it is) The very same reason, their parents raised them with strangers on the internet babysitting them, and schools that don't give 1/2 a shit - you get a damaged adult from that with zero social skills, and zero place in the world besides being a bum or welfare check.

Attached: 1493622719154.jpg (1400x969, 112K)

Brutal truth.

People who force children into politics becuase their arguments are fairy-tale bullshit are broken on a fundamental level.

I have one and most people say they like it since it sounds like a vague European accent. Does make having a conversation hard sometimes when you have to repeat a word 3 times.

This is probably at least part of it. I've noticed a ton of people don't know how to pronounce words correctly, probably because they've only read them and never heard them spoken aloud. Styx does this all the time too, and I assume he only talks to other hu-muns over Skype

Exercise your vocalization.

Attached: RCO002_1464189037.jpg (1067x1600, 591K)

I had a speech impediment when I was a kid. I couldn't pronounce my R's correctly and had to take speech class in elementary school to learn how to pronounce them. I'm fine now but there are times when I have trouble saying a word with an r in it, but those are few and far in between now

I have a lisp and can't pronounce "s" or "v". Sucks because you become self conscious about every word you say.

A potent dose of gmos and "geoengineering" to pollute the dna, causing us to regress into speechless buffoons, capable only manual labor and serving drinks.

Uuuuhh aaaahhh
I-i-it'th not a thpeech impedi-- impediment
Ahh ahh uhhh
It'th thpeech diverthity for the betterment of peoplekind

Attached: trudeau.png (822x462, 336K)

I have noticed that little boys that play minecraft on their tablet at really young ages seem to become borderline retarded/autistic.

What scares me is that this is happening with mexican kids. What is more amazing is proofreading a black college student's essay.

I think parents being busy with work, social media, technology, and the glorification of ooga booga culture that we will probably have some new language with emojis mixed in it.

Much like the old "why are there so many more dumb people now!?" question, the answer is there isn't. We're just much more aware of the world around us than our grandparents or even our parents generations thanks to TV and the Internet so we see all the dumbfucks bumbling through life making asses of themselves.

Nothing has changed except the whole world literally being at our fingertips.

Damn maybe that's why I can't talk to girls.
I just want a gmo braphog gf...... plz durrrrr

biology impaired by chemicals/toxins/emf
combined with
lack of exercise of mouth muscles
and
lack of verbal communication

Laziness. Had one when I was a kid. Got rid of it the day I realized I was just being lazy when I knew I had the ability to speak correctly but I wasn't trying.

Late birth, unnatural hormones in plastics, in some places atmospheric pollutants or ingestion of heavy metals or carcinogens, social media, you know, all of the cancerous poison in the environment?

Normies don't want to into eugenics, so the gene pool is decaying. This is also why numales are getting more common, and other genetic defects.

Meth in xtc or w/e kids call it these days + texting focus maybe

Its because people talk less verbally, now its mostly online. No joke. Its like how handwriting went out of fashion and now people cant even write cursive anymjore, and when they do use handwriting it looks like it was done during an earthquake

My niece lived with us when we were growing up. I was 10, brothers 12 & 15 when she was born. By the age of 3 she was speaking in complete sentences and using reasoning skills. I believe that is because we were there to raise her as a family. Most parents do not talk to their kids and create conversations- most of it is them yelling at the kid or saying adult things around them so they grow up wild and out of f'in control!

Well, you are in the wrong place for that. All the American braphogs think they're hot shit. My good-looking, smart, nice coworker could only score a 4/10 hog. Covered in tattoos. Constantly braps behind his back with other guys. I don't even try anymore.

Yeah they don't initiate the first context of communication which is open flirty signals before the brap commences. Total goyim.

Sometimes they do, but I have come to resent the brappers. The birth control has driven them even more insane, so much so that the brap is not worth the squeal.

I think a lot of people are taking Adderal (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine salts). They start as students to help focusing on studying and writing assignments, then they keep taking it as they join the workforce. A lot of writers take it. Almost all the journalists too.

It is not meant to be taken for such a long time.

You can see a jumble-mouthed newscaster occasionally on television. Remember "burtations"?

Symptoms include nervousness, restlessness, excitability, irritability, agitation,
dizziness, headache, fear, anxiety, agitation, tremor,
weakness, blurred vision, sleep problems (insomnia),
dry mouth or unpleasant taste in the mouth, diarrhea,
constipation, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting,
fever, hair loss, loss of appetite, weight loss,
loss of interest in sex, impotence, difficulty having an orgasm,
increase blood pressure, increased heart rate, and heart palpitations.

Attached: KathyGriffin.jpg (664x592, 108K)