Mexico and the US are friends and partners

Mexico and the US are friends and partners
Why is Trump trying to undermine our countries friendships

twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/981235620222816256

Attached: Capture.png (584x484, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-peru-venezuela-politics/peru-to-maduro-youre-still-not-welcome-at-summit-of-americas-idUSKCN1HA2HS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dejad de ser una republica.

Attached: Dejad de ser una republica.jpg (1000x1200, 404K)

hahahaha this spic is ticked

Say shit about it, I would love to BTFO Mexico one more time.

I will literally join the military right now if they promise I can go guard the border in California, fuck Vicente Queso

Attached: 1522761780715.jpg (660x673, 78K)

Who?

Friends and partners don't let a caravan of self-declared law breakers through their country enroute to the United States to stir u shit.

alliance forged on paper and $ are not like covenants made by blood ties of family unions.

They are broken off when trade halts and ourfriendship is repaid by rape and murderous plots by cartel familias vs mafia dons and global moguls. our kindness shouldnt have been taken as weakness.

"Why is the US President getting so mad when I've not only allowed but encouraged millions of my citizens to invade his country against their will? We're supposed to be friends and partners :)"

our neighbor has been letting his fucking dogs through the fence and they are killing our chickens. We don't care what you do on your side of the fence just keep it on that side.
Fuckin beaners

Shouldn't have poked the bear spics. Uncle Sam is coming to fuck you in the ass now.

>friends and partners
Mexico is, at best, a neutral nation as far as US relations go. In all honesty if the entire nation vanished tomorrow, America would be better off. For a partnership to exist, both sides need to have something the other wants. What does Mexico have to offer the United States besides drugs and crime?

When the fuck did the use become a "friend" of that shit hole Mexico?
Nuthin' but thugs, criminals, drug gangs and welfare wannabes.

>Mexico and the US are friends and partners
I don't feel this way at all.
Friends don't try to steal my home from me.

i am not friend of you fucker

fuck fox

Spic shit skins feeling the heat. Conflict between the spics and us is long overdue. The main reason for Trump winning is because he promised to get tough on you fuckers.

Attached: 8.gif (500x384, 997K)

"friends" , mexico is a nuisance at best

They don’t take obese people

Seriously, what has Mexico EVER done for us?
I can think of nothing at all. Not a damn thing that we wouldn't be better off doing ourselves.

Vicenty Fox Quesadilla

This guy lives in San Diego... Why doesn't he want to live in Mexico?

Fox's family came from the US, actually.

Fake news for Goyim.

>to militarize the southern border
has anyone asked him about mexico's southern border?

They give us Mestizo flavored social justice!

>friends and partners
>mexico
Kek pick one, and only one.

This guy is an embarrassment for Mexicans...

Because they killed his hotel deal in Cabo.

Thicc Latina gfs?

will say
the globalists sure are committed
sad

Attached: TrumpWall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Not your friendo.

Tequila is the only thing. And that's because it's indigenous and the right climate, not because the beaners did anything except make the hooch.

>our
You have to go back

>racemixing with mexicans
Absolutely disgusting. Even a 10-Rated Thicc isn't an excuse.

So did you wife's son

Fuck Vicente Fox, he is a piece of shit. You can do whatever the fuck you want in your god damn clay, is your right.

Just throw a fucking nuke in mexico city and make all the maxicans happy for once.

But dont cross the fucking border cos you will be shot.

Mexico can go bother the Russians.

I don't have a wife. I fuck white boipucci day and night, you're next, faggot.

It's a national security concern.
The #SorosCaravan is just a test, to see if Mr. Trump blinks. He won't because he knows what is at stake.

Attached: Soros_Caravan_Meymey2.jpg (749x500, 220K)

The Mexican government is so corrupt and incompetent they can't even secure their own borders. What makes them entitled to think that America would be sympathetic to these inept rats?

we need mexico more than mexico needs us

why is this trump lunatic doing this? in what country the candidate with the most votes ends up losing the election? trump do not represent me nor the vast majority of the american people

i feel ashamed of being american today, I'm sorry Mexico.

I forgot to mention that it has to be something we want. Beaner breeding factories would be a huge negative for us

Never in my 20 years of life on this earth, being raised in this country have I ever heard anyone refer to Mexico as an ally. Britain,France,Israel,South Korea,Canada, even Germany yes. Mexico no, I have only ever heard people complain about or trash talk that 3rd world hellhole. Where is this sudden "Mexico is our greatest ally" meme coming from?

Attached: 1520374289655.png (860x746, 971K)

wtf i love boipucci now

Checked.mfw Still no Latina gf

Attached: 1520176856045.jpg (600x315, 43K)

Mexico wouldn’t even exist without us. But go ahead and humor me, why do we need Mexico?

>But dont cross the fucking border cos you will be shot.

Our soldiers will cross when the fire bombing is done roasting you beaners slowly.

Attached: 8923_featuredImg.jpg (750x500, 323K)

>being allied with Israel's puppet

You can get these with higher levels of thiccness and better genetics from other countries

You don't have a wife because your a piece of shit.

Attached: 1517772647858.jpg (700x709, 61K)

You have back. Unless you're legal, and contribute. Then by all means, have a top-tier THICC Latina gf on behalf of the US. She's getting deported though, so hurry the fuck up and do your thing, we ain't got all day you lazy fucker.

Thicc Latina gfs

Calm the fuck down that's just the Miramar Air Show.

SARUMEX HAS FOREVER BEEN OUR FRIEND AND ALLY

There are 50,000,000 beaners in the US ready for your day of the rope. or in this case, dia del la pinata, gringito.

And why do we need more beaner whores who do nothing but spit out more welfare-dependent beaners?

In what way does mexico benefit the US? What are we getting out of this partnership aside from illegal immigrants?

you're*

>50mil we swole gringo watch out
>only like 13-14% of total population.
Try it faggot.

Where the fuck do you get thiccness your a good damned island

you are a silly man...

Your army was useless against rice farmes, useless against goat shephards and you think you are going to be able to attack a country with army, auto defensas, carteles (with same guns that us army) and the average crazy cholos?

Even pancho villa with a few stoners invaded your weak ass country.

You're a faggot

Even Mexicans don't want Mexicans.

kys pocho, you are a puto and will die with the gavachos

Checked. Digits approve of your continuing education.

Mexico is certainly no friend of the US. Friends do not treat friends the way Mexico treats the US, the way they've treated the US for decades now.

White liberals, blacks, and others will help us pinata your ass, Cletus.

>Friends and partners don't let a caravan of self-declared law breakers through their country enroute to the United States to stir u shit.

This.

Mexico is a horrible friend.

I want an exotic looking half English speaker worshiping my bwc

And your ass is mine.

4D chess here.

>send troops to border

>wait for major run in with a cartel

>vast media coverage of combat encounter on the border with videos

>national security threat becomes real to the common man

>military builds wall due to national security threat

Attached: 1522731223431.jpg (620x266, 22K)

>One South Texan wrote; "I have never been satisfied with the Alamo and Goliad events, and always have felt that there was something yet due the Mexicans from us, and if there is a second call and for a war, the Mexicans will certainly get what is due them from the Texans."

I don't see what terrible thing they do to them.

Attached: he's got a point.jpg (1041x1062, 207K)

>ALL THE OTHER GIBS RACES WILL SURELY TEAM UP AND HELP EACH OTHER THIS TIME FOR REAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YOU BUTTBLASTED EL GOBLINO MOTHER FUCKER

>pretending y'all didn't get BTFO'd during Mexican American War

LONG STORY SHORT: cheap labor, a safe border, and a 150 million people market to sell american products

Long story (and why only a retard would want NAFTA to end):

A stable, prosperous Mexico is critical to both Mexican and American interests and security. Nafta is far more than a trade agreement — it is Mexico’s engine of growth. It needs upgrading and updating, and that is exactly what happened during the negotiations that took place in the context of Trans-Pacific Partnership. But it is also crucial to regional stability, which is in the U.S.’s interests.

Nafta does not confer on Mexico any advantages or privileges. It is a symmetrical arrangement in which Canada, Mexico and the U.S. are equal partners. There is, however, a big asymmetry in the importance of the trade agreement to each nation: Even though certain industrial sectors profit enormously thanks to their Mexican business interests, Nafta’s impact on the U.S. is relatively minor. The opposite is not true: The impact of U.S. economic and political decisions in regarding Mexico can be extraordinary, as witnessed by the devaluation of the peso over the last few months.

Mexico has been a willing and cooperative partner of the U.S. for three decades now — to the benefit of both nations. Let’s keep it that way.

That's why they takes all our huwite womenz

Why the fuck haven't we liberated Baja yet? All that prime land going to shit

>Pocho

Soy Chicano, los gringos no te quiren, piensa que eres un subhuman y tu le estas mamando su verga, Pathetic excuse of a mexican

Thanks for checking my trips triple faggot

Blacks already kill you people randomly, or punch you out. See, don't even have to do anything.

reuters.com/article/us-peru-venezuela-politics/peru-to-maduro-youre-still-not-welcome-at-summit-of-americas-idUSKCN1HA2HS

Why is the 1,000,000th corrupt politician in Mexico given any clout?

There is no such thing as a 10/10 spic

Attached: kith.jpg (500x364, 33K)

Thanks for your 2 cents

Because brown people are scary and I want to put my problems on them because it's easier to put a target on people weaker than you. I'm not racist by the way.

when i think of mexico, i think of stable and prosperous

we should invade them instead of syria, at least that would be justifiable

Friends and partners don't undermine and run black ops in your country and arm drug dealers and buy their drugs.

>CHICANO

You are subhuman aids.

Cuz America's economy was just absolute shit before NAFTA right?

>cheap labor, a safe border,

>only a retard

Projection, thy name is leftist.

Remember last time White people had enough of some other race's bullshit? Genuinely, truly pissed off? I honestly think your country should just be nuked. Mostly the south. The military & radiation will clean up survivors in the northern areas.

Friends don't send their extended family to other friend's houses and demand that they adopt them. Fuck off Mexico.

I'm not mad I'm just enjoying my (you)s please no bully

> California
> Texas
> Arizona
> New Mexico

What's funnier is that "Mexico" was conquered by the Spanish, and then conquered again by drunk ex-confederates.

So are you. Or you think Americans will respect you? You are delusional and Pathetic. How many times have they invaded mexico? And you think this is about immigration? They have always looked down on mexicans, and you're not special.

Then you agree, we are neither good friends nor good partners.

Let both countries cut ties, and go our separate ways.

Do you really think you’d get the cute, English-speaking, somewhat white-passing latinas? Yeah, right. They’re sending the dirtiest, poorest, brownest ones who will live here for 30 years and not learn a single world of English. Still want them to come?

I wasn't paying too much attention. I just love having excuses to post that picture. Makes me kek every time.

Brown people ARE scary you faggot liberal. What do you think actually living among actual Mexicans in Mexico? You're likely to get kidnapped for ransom or just killed for fun.

Please lose weight