Guy that's being gangstalked again here, David James

Guy that's being gangstalked again here, David James.

Have you seen this video of Snowden on American spying?

youtu.be/ucRWyGKBVzo

The laws our goverment are breaking.

We live in Hitlers dream world.. If our goverment ever dislikes you for any reason they can go in your phone or pc and look at anything you have ever done, and they can access your phones microphone and cameras, they have full control of your phone and can do anything.

How do we know they don't just go around sweeping at phones looking for pre-crime?

A stazi like police state where everyone is profiled, the goverment should not be allowed to use these devices without a majority of Americans approval, people act differntly when they know there being watched at all times, and this could be a good thing, but for them to know every detail of your life when you thought you were alone is a whole thing entirly, it's to personal.

If the police ever asked you if they could take your phone and look through every little thing in it would you ever let them? Who would say yes to that? Would you ever let anyone do that? Even your bestfriend?

They need a warrant to enter your house but there allowed to enter into the most personal place a person can have without one? How the fuck does that make any sense? It should be illegal to enter an Americans phone without serious cause like shootings or bombings or other terrorist acts.

Everything you have ever done, every place you have been, every text or possibly even everything you have ever said while near your phone, it's more personal than reading your diary. It's like having an FBI agent following you around every second of your life, it's genius, the ultimate informant, and every second is recorded, reviewed and documented.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-175846.jpg (1080x606, 299K)

The goverment literally knows every detail of your life, everything that's ever happend to you, every mistake you have ever made, and the goverment will use every last bit of it against you, they can rip your life apart and cause you to go insane like they have done to me.

Watch J. Edgar to get a taste of how common blackmail is in the FBI, hell they let Hillary Clinton get away with anything.

These devices are so prevalant they are letting police drive around with them, you would think only the NSA would have these things, how long until every police car has one of these built in and is just sweeping everyone for a miles radius of everywhere he drives?

Bump.

Triple 6's, everytime I have a thread.

Bump for Triple 6's.

the beauty of tech is that while they can spy on us, we can spy on them. it's not like the government are the only ones capable of recognizing when user input isn't validated and can inject their own code into the application.

okay schizo back to the nursing home with you

>We live in Hitlers dream world
Dude, do you know where you are?

Spy on them?... No, they have nearly unlimited resources and if you spy on them you go to jail, they don't if they spy on you.

A bit far, but I mean in terms of our ability to spy on citizens, technology wise, I mean. That statement was worded badly.

Bump.

snowden reminds me of adam jensen from deus, fuck.

Attached: 300px-AdamJensen.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Fair enough. I knew that from the start - I just found your use of the term a bit humorous given that you're posting it where the "I could have prevented this" meme was born. Stay cool, buddy.

Can’t stand these threads. They’re toxic. They’re dangerous.

Bump.

Yeah, a hell of a stretch, we have a ton of rights, more than anywhere else, but I just feel what there doing is bypassing alot of our rights very seriously.

they use the same phones you do. they use the same operating systems you do. they are human and will forget to update, or fail to follow proper OpSec. learn basic programming, learn how to identify mistakes and you will be just as powerful as they are.

How are they toxic? This is a serious invasion of our privacy?

So your saying we should spy on the back? Fight fire with fire? That solves nothing.

Bad b8 m8

*them

This is true. That's why we're fighting them. Keep your head up, their system is bound to implode and we'll rise from the ashes.

i'll give you an example. if someone is using a RAT like Quasar to spy on your computer, with a little research you can realize that there is a vulnerability in the file manager and you can literally hack the person who is hacking you.

>newfaggot the thread

Welcome to current year asshole.

Attached: 1514963320463.jpg (500x414, 97K)

40 people follow me everywhere I go. They take control of my phone sometimes.

They will pause music as people walk by, or they will honk as a song ends, much
more but you get the basics.

It's some pretty scary shit.
I mean to seeing it first hand is a whole nother thing.

Not a good idea to hack the goverment.

They shouldn’t even be allowed to use these systems With majority approval

learn to sail the 7 proxsea's and you'll be fine.

Proxies don't really apply here.

>route data through countries that are uncooperative with US law enforcement
>do what needs to be done
>???
>profit

In the video it sais they havn't stopped a single terrorist act using these things and that a council found they shouldn't be used anymore but they didn't care and kept using them, how does that work?

Your phone still records everything you do, proxies do not apply.

>thinking people use phones for hacking

Attached: 1510051914213.png (531x720, 467K)

Well this thread seems homosexual.

Your pc does also, you get my point..

Nice tag, any special meaning behind it?

Are you one of his stalkers? Any stalkers in here? Post from a proxy.

when i was a teenager i would "hide" things, things that i wanted my parents to find, while what i really wanted hidden remained hidden.

What..

Bump to save thread..

Cia nsa fbi niggers etc. Will all go down when they start pushing the wrong liberals.

Oh, there here to stay.