Can't engage in discussion without dogpiling an opponent 5 vs 1

>can't engage in discussion without dogpiling an opponent 5 vs 1
>can't debate get ass raped despite the advantage in numbers
>do not pass go do not collect $200
Is the IBS community the best we got?

Attached: 1522210779040m.jpg (751x1024, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3z_KasUheE4
youtu.be/uZIW5ZIwGEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. That's why the Jow Forums is in dire need of a Marxist-style purge.

Attached: JFwhalefucker.jpg (600x450, 101K)

In my opinion they 5v1'd Sargon and got destroyed, and I'm not even a fan of Sargon. I see a lot of people saying he lost those debates but I watched the whole thing, which were like 3 hours long each, and the only standout moment was when a CIAnigger called him autistic. But then Sargon called them all niggers. Even Jim got btfo'd by some Chad calling in from a bathroom, it was ridiculous.

wtf I love Sargon now

Dovid is on Luke Ford again, live now:

youtu.be/3z_KasUheE4

Attached: dovid.png (1673x1023, 1.9M)

Who tf is that kike? Wtf happened to bloodsports? I heard that Andy and JF had a falling out, what was it over? I used to follow that stuff, but I haven't recently

Attached: 1493525942237.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>I see a lot of people saying he lost those debates
Those are thread or channel-specific circle jerks. Tonka Trucks even has his own even though doesn't have 1/5 the subscribers of Destiny who ran circles around him in debate and banter. Which isn't hard since Tonka is clownish try-hard tough guy and mentally retarded lolcow but other punks still jerk him off and donate to him.

>Even Jim got btfo'd by some Chad calling in from a bathroom, it was ridiculous
Jim has those moments where he throws tantrum to the point he starts sporting a Brooklyn accent and instigates a low tier middle school shouting match. It's pretty sad.

Dovid is an orthodox jew living in Detroit, studied urban planning and is open towards criticism of his tribe.
Andy and JF had a reconciliation as far as I know, Warski's Channel remains unchanged.

Andy cucks in astonishing ways and carries water for a tard raper who scolds him, white knight style, for not treating his gf better in front of his gf and Andy accepts him as his relationship coach. He also was in terrible denial when he admitted to seeing the Luke Ford interview where JF says he doesn't develop friendships and only temporarily uses people and has no need for outside parasatizing his show.

Attached: 1522201984161.jpg (834x391, 63K)

>remains unchanged
At this rate we're getting a double-murder suicide within two months after Andy walks in on JF fucking his gf.

Attached: JFPurpleDragon.jpg (576x354, 99K)

At least the "Blood" in "Bloodsports" will be finally warranted.

That's all we could ever ask for

I don't know what this is about and I don't watch stupid E-celebs pretending to be representatives of entire political ideologies but Andy Warski is a brainlet, the only reason he is liked is because of his high energy.

Sargon's intelligent however he's obsessed with making himself look more intelligent than he is.

I am a devout acolyte of the brat ass.

Attached: 1388568786508.gif (480x270, 885K)

>huuur tonka and me think it's unethical to receive public facebook swimsuit picture from 15 year old turning 16 in a few weeks even though the age of consent in Canada to fuck a girl into the toilet and cum on her face was raised from 14 to 16 only in 2008.
>fucking moralfags. right JF?
Is this fucker serious?

Attached: 1522363389818m.jpg (853x1024, 68K)

Here is Warski getting drunk if anyone wants to go mess with him.

youtu.be/uZIW5ZIwGEM

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

That shnozz

(((IBS))) is the cringiest shit I've seen on youtube since 'muh sex junk' video. 13 year old meme lords need to stop paying andys rent and fucking sort their lives out.

We need another war and recession

Cuz my IBS is so andy oh much more than JF oh oh oh

Guys please keep this thread alive

The shooting is gay and boring. There's always a shooting. Drama is better guys.

You"re right

Thank you

based leaf

Attached: 09345345.jpg (623x532, 89K)

Attached: 1519265674098.jpg (1024x783, 163K)