Finding a good woman

How does Jow Forums screen out for LTR-worthy women?

Attached: 1522068045085.jpg (1200x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No more than 2 dimensions.

Stop with the fucking tacky backwards ass kitchen interior designs

STOP CHOPPING ON WOOD YOU DUMB "TRADITIONAL" BITCH

Feed her eggs. If she can eat the whole bowl, wife her, if not, kill her.

The ones that don't call the cops or vomit at the sight of them, are keepers

how much corn can she shuck in a fortnight.

Wood is the best cutting surface you fucking mongoloid, you should never cut onto anything harder than your knife blade.

I bet you use glass cutting boards and IKEA knives you fucking pleb shitstain.

Attached: qt9.jpg (708x1000, 620K)

You build them yourself

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY

Attached: hillary-clinton-3.jpg (900x750, 140K)

> 1. Be Chad
> 2. Did she bleed when I fucked her for the first time?
> 3. Is she giving me everything I want?

Sorry to say...relationships are for betas, and being in a relationship does NOT provide sex. Western Civilization is doomed.

Attached: 1522220219481.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Jew/nigger detected

first ask yourself: are you a good man and worth a good woman?

Under fucking rated

Travel to eastern Europe and get a traditional wide from a remote village. Treat her with respect and love and she will give u a life full of happiness.
Source : happened to me

emil go to bed

Who what

Do you really think good women want good men?

you heard me, emil

I want to get a Swiss girl so I can get that sweet dual citizenship.

i ask them if they like hot cheetos, if they say yes theyre whores

Attached: 1495506661104.png (650x650, 25K)

Go to a traditional church. Catholic, episcopal, Methodist maybe. Get into the community and get to know people. Then, make friends and do favors for the older ladies....older ladies who have granddaughters.

There you are. Church guy. Social. Recommended by grandma. That’s how you fucking do it my friends.

My name is Jean

well depends on your understanding of good. it's more like that if you have a list of demands for a girl dont be surprised that she has a list of demands herself

Swiss girls? Not possible getting them unless you make 100k

Episcopal and Methodist seem sjw refugee and gays in church nowadays. You need a church that believes literal word in both books.

I do, what else do I need. How to find them

I thought women only liked bad guys.

Protip from someone who fucked over 50 girls last year and has spent 25% of his life in relationships:

Don't look for a girlfriend. Look for dates.

Compile surplus amounts of dates and your chance of finding gf material goes up dramatically. Even if you don't feel like you like the girl, give her a shot. I've gone on dates with girls who are gorgeous but don't really seem like my type. Then twenty minutes into the date we are connecting so well that I start falling in love with her on the spot.

Collect. Dates.

You have answer here anons

women respond to authority, stop acting like a soyboy and maybe you'll get somewhere, hell even soy university profs can control the minds of the vapid women

virgin

Become so desireable they all want you and then pick

Step it up kid

This.

look for someone who isn't extremely active on social media, watches television, or in other words, is wise (no left/right brain imbalance).

What are you using to establish these (((dates)))

the female hero story: a dangerous man they can civilise. that's soyboys have already lost

It's called a fucking CUTTING BOARD. Both of you are fucking barbarians... cutting on counter tops what the fuck.

Good man of principle =\= “nice” guy who is actually internally a degenerate but just does an act to recieve approval from the opposite sex, without realizing everyone else can subconsciously tell there’s something off about him.

They want something exciting unless their hole is already blasted, then they want a soyboy to call them pretty

wtf this is literally my ideal type

Attached: 1c1ffcc22cfb7c5d0efca7d543c5c59e.jpg (564x840, 101K)

You have to start looking online. Degenerates and whore are too busy going to bars and sucking cocks or raising their kids to seek a relationship online.

Yeah the girl you find might be a little autistic or awkward, but she's fresh girl

Why don't you just fucking kill yourself tonight? Degenerate faggot.

This

Despite what you hear on this board, you can find lots of nice shy girls on pinterest tumblr or Instagram, girls who keep for themselves

Dat jew nose.

He is asking random women on the streets their numbers and tries to get as many dates from the numbers as possible
It's a numbers game

Ok I'm not doing that

>Church

Dooooooohohohohohohohoho!
Wrongo buckeroo.

>Be seeing this girl off and on for fun
>Let's me cum inside her all the time
>On Sunday mornings we fuck and I cum inside her
>She doesn't push it out sometimes and likes to wear her panties
>Likes to then go to church with my spooge leaking out the whole time
>I go home to play videogames all Sunday afternoon
>She ended up meeting some cuck at church
>Married him later
>Let's me fuck her one last time after she tells me she really likes him

God has forgiven her I suppose.

found mine in college, she dressed conservatively and was a little soft spoken. I've never had trouble approaching women which is 90% of people on Jow Forumss problem.

>Superficial sluts with 100 guys a day giving them attention

Dating online is a bad joke and requires too much focus on social media which is incredibly unhealthy for a male

It's a fun thing, been there done that but it gets degenerate fast as you will meet women who are crazy and weird as fuck

Attached: Women to Avoid.gif (809x1047, 68K)

I find sheltered, sexually submissive women and dominate them into conforming to what I think is LTR-worthy.

visit ur local synagogue

Fucking filthy

This. Before worrying about anything else, make sure she is one. It should be an automatic disqualifying factor if she isn't

Should replace redheads with fag-hags

>Implying these women even like those men
They're looking for someone with personality.
>Social media focus
A lot of these bitches don't even have facebook accounts because they never had that many friends in school, just like us.

My dream girl
>tattoos
>dyed hair
>No father figure
>xanax addiction
>went through a party phase
>very active on social media
>agnostic
>drives an old honda civic or no car
>penchant for starbucks
>goes to women's marches
What else am I missing?

I know. She was a fucking freak.

>What else am I missing?

A bullet to your head.

Village or small city girl
Family intact
Mom not fat
Good relationship with father
No tattoos
Not obsessed with social media
Wants children and a family
Can cook and enjoys it
Not an intellectual
No drug use
No drinking or only occasionally
Racist

For optimal results meet her and date her in the developing world / outside of the west.

Attached: download (2).jpg (210x152, 6K)

Find one who had the same horrible fetishes as you. Having lots of kinky sex means you'll pair bond better.

Only date middle eastern women. Preferably Muslim if you can do it without getting honor killed.

Attached: 14fa0edfc90cd78400a1b07056880875.jpg (632x800, 84K)

If /pol were really in charge of screening or standards, we'd end up with the phenom of "trad ladyboys".

By then God will have mercy on us all and let the sun go supernova.

>5656
KEK

Fucking leaves. Burn yourselves.

>Sorry to say...relationships are for betas, and being in a relationship does NOT provide sex. Western Civilization is doomed.
If your relationship's goal is sex, indeed you won't get it.
The goal of the relationship must be reproduction, then sex there will be.

Not an argument, kaffir

Attached: 27750335_1176201112510493_1277051502482724084_n.jpg (960x862, 93K)

I'm gonna sound like a bitch, but the reason I haven't started dating online is because I am afraid a first date with someone who is essentially a stranger would be weird, and not fun in the least.

I should just give it a shot though, what've I got to lose?

>not making your wife a cutting table
What a fag

This.
Also another option will be to go to a good church. Not a Jewish corrupted church where fags are accepted, but a true Christian Church. If she loves you more than you love her, she will be the one

Legit question: more than one here will be with me that the best woman one can find is a virgin. So, how the fuck is supposedly for a man to get a virgin wife if many men just want to bang?

fpbp

look for the ones with tinder bios that say: fluent in sarcasm

Agreed

Yeah but then you have slav babies

Actually this. I've found who might be the person I could spent my life with in discord. We have been together for a good while now and making plans to move together. We meet by a coincidence and started talking about themes like religion or politics. Now we are best buddies and completely trust each other

You forgot the most important: borderline and or bipolar

Stupidity can not only screen out LTR worthy women but actually destroy them.

>Be highschool senior
>Have this friend that's a girl
>We're the best friends
>We rollerblade everywhere
>We go to the gym together
>We watch movies together
>She goes to my waterpolo games, I go to her soccer matches
>We're like peas and carrots
>really starting to like her
>She suddenly sends me a message on AIM+
>"Gah I'm so excited, I met this guy!"
>In my mind I go *what. The fuck*
>"He's so great, he's a swimmer, a life guard, and he's tan and so fit!"
>"I like him so much!"
>*Where the fuck did she have the time to meet this asshole? What the fuck
>Block her
>Avoid her the remaining weeks of school
>I move away to college
>Hear down the grabbing vine that she's burned out in college and became an alcoholic
>Came to the realization a few months ago
>She was talking about me
>I was the guy she was talking about
>That was over ten years ago

Replace Redheads with:
6. Voted for Obama or Hillary Clinton.
Nothing good can come from a woman who votes or leans left. They will always do the liberal thing and blame others for their failures and seek forfeit truths when dealing with a hard situation. Redheads can be awesome, especially if its red down below.

go to church

Attached: 1517865476275.png (443x523, 207K)

Tempting. Switzerland is on the edge though; e German/Italian parts are cool but the French part is as bad as any other part of western Europe. A lot of votes regarding things like immigration are becoming extremely close.

See comments like this all the time. Are you fucks not seeing the joke?

>Uses a knife against stone

Attached: 5DFCD6E4-F4C8-4DEC-892F-F78A3A225B7D.jpg (294x301, 23K)

Heh

>glass cutting boards

My roommate has one of these and it’s the dumbest shit ever she never even uses it it’s just waiting to be shattered

you find a girl who can put up with you, and you can put up with her.

it's a very careful song and dance. modern implements like tinder trivialize this shit. you need to find someone that doesn't give a fuck when you just open up. and you need to find a woman that you don't mind when she goes fucking crazy. women do this. it's a thing.

i've seen too many women in my office take up pets because they think it will complete them, and they always end up praising the cats for assholish behavior, like making messes and throwing shit in the toilet.it's like they were almost programmed for something biologically.

Fuck, right in the feels, senpai.

>got a woman
>things are going well
>stop shitoosting over the last 6 months or so
>she randomly hates me

Help me friends. Help me real good.

Attached: E61E7204-A794-45A9-AF21-7EF8C485E952.jpg (500x509, 127K)

>shit that never happened

You can believe that, it wasn't you in the story after all. It was me.

Daaamn

Is this alt right version of Buzzfeed?

First of all, that was a really fucking awful way for her to express herself. Saying "I'm so excited, I met this guy!" implies she JUST met him, and doesn't really hint the guy in question is you.
Second, it's known that women (and betas) are destroyed by rejections

Asking for relationship advice Jow Forums, related to this post
There's this qt romanian who's apparently into me, I asked her out and she's down to hang out sometime. Goes to a nice church, virgin, tight-knit with friends
I asked her out because my buds were like "dude she's into you", not because I'm actually into her
She's attractive and all, probably close to as pure as she can be, but I'm just not personally into her

Do I bother pursuing and follow LCUwLp3x's advice about finding a chick who loves you more than you love her, or pass and likely never find someone like her again?
I'm also Germanic so I might be diluting my genes

Attached: 8749873958730.png (300x250, 21K)

Why don't you just ask her if she was talking about you faggot. If she was she probably would of found a way to talk to you. You're just making shit up in your head.

Attached: 1489118089644.jpg (800x600, 177K)

Wise desu senpai

No, this is taken from a post on Jow Forums from about two weeks ago. I was there and I actually replied to the user that posted the original image too

Attached: 3A9E5F62-1EDD-4719-99F8-3ABF8BC06290.jpg (200x272, 22K)