Serious talk

Ok, for real, who the fuck in here actually thinks invading Mexico is a good idea?

Take into account that you (The US) depend on us as much as we depend on you
Take into account that we have been your vassal state for 150 years (since the fall of Maximilian the I and the revolution)
Take into account that if you touch this place there will be nothing left between south America and you
Take into account that if you touch us China, Russia and Iran will jump in to (((defend us))) submitting yourself into another Syria-like proxy war in which millions of peoples die every fucking day

Stop being edgy, stop being the retarded gringo stereotype everyone has about you

>'Merica
>Freedom
>Dem'cracy
>Jews are gud
>MAGA

Fuck off, if you don't want your fucking country to starve and your neighbor to live in a hell start doing something about the retarded decision of threatening your most important asset and reason of your "world dominance" and always have this fact into your little american head

>Without Mexico there would never have been a super power US

Attached: 1522720969088.jpg (600x870, 90K)

No one is invading Mexico.
Mexico is allowing Central Americans to invade the US.
Thinking like yours is why Mexico is a shit hole.

Stop being such a cuck. Of course we need to invade Mexico. We must kill the men and take their women. If American women are going to continue being disrespectful fat pigs we must conquer the foreign women. Keep moving more south in Central America until we have enough women. This is how it’s been done for millennia but the Jews have you brainwashed we’re “civilized”.

Christ you dumb fuck. We don’t want to invade Mexico. Nobody wants to invade Mexico. We want nothing to do with your filthy fucking people. We are doing everything we can to keep you OUT.

>Mexico is allowing Central Americans to invade the US

I do not deny this, but you have brought this upon yourself, of course I don't want this to be a justification, it is still wrong and should be stopped, but we are in a weird and extreme position which aggravated with the rise of Trump (please note that not everyone in Mexico disapproves his motives), but antagonizing us has literally taken us to the desperation point in which we seek the protection of other powers

Please, also recognize the following fact, because I have personally witnessed it

>Narcos and Cartels have American weapons, logistic support and provisions

Attached: 1480290427878.jpg (720x408, 45K)

Invade?
Well what the hell are we supposed to do? If we bombed the shit out of the place nobody would notice.

we wont invade. we will keep cartel gangs and immigrants who dont want to integrate from undermining our liberties and freedoms afforded by the constitution. the firewall must remain until mexi bros emancipate from cartels which our own seditious deep state CIA terrorist manufacturers are partly responsible for as your own "gringo" familias dominate the smaller towns from resort assets and residual cashflows from cocaine distributors now that we have domestiCALI seized most the Marijuana market contributing to cartel profits.

Last time (1842) the same fucking thing happened around the Texan border and via a false flag you invaded a country in the middle of a civil war, what ever your plans are, you do have to understand our fear towards you

Invasion? Absolutely not! Pandemic? YES

Lol its our fault. Kys fucking mexishit.

carpet bombing mexico would raise it's GDP

>Take into account that you (The US) depend on us as much as we depend on you

Lol, no. We'd be perfectly fine if there was an ocean between Texas and South America. Shit, we'd be incredibly better off.

Attached: bolton4.jpg (440x582, 58K)

Begs the question.... If central and South america's population disappeared what would be the best approach at repopulating the land and industrializing it to function properly in the world economy?

we're just gonna have a camp out on our side of the border

ya'll aren't invited

Attached: trumpball.jpg (960x960, 92K)

nobody is invading you faggot. its a mexican trait, your people are running from your country while it burns yet saying to eachother "mexico is a wonderful country, i never want to leave." stay then. we love you its fine, stop those border jumpers so we can get back to normal already.
>if you touch us China, Russia and Iran will jump in to (((defend us)))
texas would win. ...and mexicans would help us and get merit citizenship "muchacho, i-.. they got tv and cable internet, mang. chinga globalista! make america great again, homz".

>Lol its our fault.

If by "our fault" you mean Mexico and the US yes

It is our fault

Attached: 15078824_1127866637321099_5803683143470973146_n.jpg (480x444, 64K)

We don't depend on you for jack shit, fuck you taco nigger

Attached: waiting.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Nice...

this actually. us army and mexican army meet at the border on good terms, talk wall and drugs, shoot some whiny instafamous commies.

>Ok, for real, who the fuck in here actually thinks invading Mexico is a good idea?
not me
>Take into account that you (The US) depend on us as much as we depend on you
not really
>Take into account that we have been your vassal state for 150 years (since the fall of Maximilian the I and the revolution)
if that's the case you owe us a lot of back taxes, taco
>Take into account that if you touch this place there will be nothing left between south America and you
you don't stop them anyway
>Take into account that if you touch us China, Russia and Iran will jump in to (((defend us))) submitting yourself into another Syria-like proxy war in which millions of peoples die every fucking day
lol
>Stop being edgy, stop being the retarded gringo stereotype everyone has about you
>>'Merica
>>Freedom
>>Dem'cracy
>>Jews are gud
>>MAGA
you want reddit
>Fuck off, if you don't want your fucking country to starve and your neighbor to live in a hell start doing something about the retarded decision of threatening your most important asset and reason of your "world dominance" and always have this fact into your little american head
i don't really give a shit about world dominance. you're thinking of communists.
>>Without Mexico there would never have been a super power USIs there any timeline in which the US does not brings doom and destruction to western civilization?
us sans jews
Or in any matter, is there a timeline in which the US doesn't exists?
sans the french revolution

Nobody wants to invade mexico mate. Trump juat wants mexico to keep the shit americans in shit america.

>you (the US) depend on us

Not on your life Paco

Attached: smug vegeta.jpg (500x376, 26K)

>We don't depend on you for jack shit

bruh

Attached: MexFig7_MexToUSCrossingsAndCarriers_APLLogistics.jpg (1337x944, 97K)

You are invading our country already. It's not an invasion to secure your borders. I think you'd appreciate that Jose.

Nobody wants to invade and nobody is going to invade. We’re going to defend our border. Just stay away. That’s not too much to ask. The only people that want you here are jews that want fucking slave labor or 15 year olds that think they can get noticed by having (((fashionable))) opinions. I don’t care if we have to pay 50 cents more for fucking strawberries. Stay away. I sincerely wish your country the best but the well has gone fucking dry and this shit is enough.

I don't really care about this topic one way or another, but I feel like people should know you're russian.

>I don't really care about this topic one way or another, but I feel like people should know you're russian.

We shouldn't invade Mexico, we should just genocide Mexicans.

China, all I can say is China, also Brazil.

Attached: 1519341542282.jpg (735x671, 87K)

The border between you and Guatemala is narrower than the current one. Wall will be cheaper and we get all those resources. Seems obvious to me.

If I was President I would declare war on mexico but never actually attack. I would just use it as a pretext for gaining war powers to deport illegal immigrants and purging California's government.

If i was american i would vote for you to be president

>US invades mexico
>takes over, fighting done in less than 4 months
>give mexicans partial citizenship
>move wall to southern mexico where it will not be as long
>convert ice into elite drug cartel hunters
>convert mexico from 3 world nation to first world paradise

Why would we want to invade your shit country? It would just represent a stupendous waste of resources? It would be much more efficient to carpet your shithole in nuclear warheads. Not only would it rid of you, but it would also produce a barrier of fallout between us and the rest of the shitholes that will last for a few decades at least, all for no extra expense.