Neo-Nazis BTFO

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Neo-Nazis BTFO

Attached: 800px-CDO_-_FCIC_and_IMF_Diagram.png (800x600, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My fancy diagram is lazier but far more technical than yours.

Attached: oops.png (1165x547, 65K)

this thread is sliding this one

>jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
>First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game (a YouTube video I made explicating the rules can be found here). Once you determine to play, however, you benefit in a number of ways. You can claim responsibility for the accomplishments of your group you feel racially/ethnically akin to without actually having to accomplish anything yourself. That’s convenient. You can identify with the hypothetical victimization of that group and feel sorry for yourself and pleased at your compassion simultaneously. Another unearned victory. You simplify your world radically, as well. All the problems you face now have a cause, and a single one, so you can dispense with the unpleasant difficulty of thinking things through in detail. Bonus. Furthermore, and most reprehensibly: you now have someone to hate (and, what’s worse, with a good conscience) so your unrecognized resentment and cowardly and incompetent failure to deal with the world forthrightly can find a target, and you can feel morally superior in your consequent persecution (see Germany, Nazi for further evidence and information).

So he thinks he knows more than Henry Ford now?

Attached: 19200522_Dearborn_Independent-Intl_Jew.jpg (800x1238, 551K)

Henry Ford was an expert in business and economics, not sociology.

Shut up fag

Peterson is a Jew, that is why his argument is as such

nice argument

You can’t deny that he is just a Jew shilling For the dominance of the white race

buddy just read the fucking link and you'll see how retarded your ideology is

No lick my scrote

btfo

Attached: julius_evola_quote_by_neetsfagging322297-dbl99b2.png (955x555, 448K)

Sage jews even admit it them selves you literally cannot fool anybody if they are doing the exposing for us.

Attached: 1522561356486.png (1322x1250, 100K)

Already read your link you already lost the argument the moment you mention
>Conspiracy
A word made up by the cia who they admit because they are in their documents another also jidf did this years ago and failed spectaculary.

lol, it worked.

I wonder if he disagrees with his own kin that admits they are at the top.

I'm pretty sure Jordan Peterson knows a lot more than Henry Ford ever did, seeing as he's a renowned psychologist and Henry Ford was a car's salesman that lived a century ago

>one guy dismisses the Jewish question
>OH MY GOD BTFO IM GONNA START VOTING DEMOCRAT NOW!
Yeah, right.

>half the names are Jews

Imagine my shock.

Fun fact: Henry Ford regretted spreading pamphlets like that when he saw the Holocaust and realized what he had contributed to.

no he didn't

But deep down he knew he was right, otherwise why do it in the first place?