MILLENNIALS WILL NEVER OWN A HOUSE

This is your landlord, your rent is due.

Attached: 1517054369284.png (1027x880, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/money/business/2018/04/02/iowa-free-lots-rural-housing-shortage-crisis-randy-baxter-mayor-cycle-marne/440187002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've inherited property recently, sold some of them in Australia to Chinese, when the bubble bursts I'll buy it again for a quarter of the price thankfully there's a lot of dumb chinks KEK

Millennial here. I own a home.

Right next door to me thanks cunt!

ha ha jokes on you faggot I don't need a house because I'll never have a wife and a family ha ha ;_;

Attached: 1282702878799.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Just move to a cheaper city.
>WAAAAA I can't live in NYC!!!
Yep. Life isn't fair, go be a waitress in St. Louis or Omaha.
>WAAAAA I wanna live in a good city!!!!
Well that comes at a big price.
>WAAAAAAAA I wanna live alone!!!
Get room mates.
>WAAAAAA I owe $200,000 and I have a lesbian dance theory major
who's fault is that?

Attached: 56 percent 3.jpg (168x300, 10K)

No Pets
No Smoking
No Fish tanks
No Loud Music
No Arguing
1st, Last, +deposit
Must allow inspections with 24 hour notice
NO PARKING
YOU PAY EXTRA
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is why Gen Z is Marxist. This is why we need COMMUNISM now.

Attached: 4chanSmall.jpg (125x79, 6K)

i'll be buying one by the end of fall this year, fuck off loser

>buying at the market top

>Marks
Fucking Americans.

>top
where the fuck do you live? My area is on its way up

Already do, get fucked OP.

>We can't afford a good yard
>Better kill everyone and convert it all to commieblocks so nobody gets a good yard

Attached: 1520043325635.jpg (1393x773, 171K)

And how communism would fix this problem?
If anything, government would kill my old parents, steal their land and force me to live with a hobo who pisses on the sink...

Dude...
Will you go away yet?

>buy house back
>neighborhood full of niggers
>property values go down
>area turns into iraq
>have to sell house for $0.98

you really think the chinks wont just fill your neighborhood with niggers before they check out

Australia doesn't have any niggers as far as I'm aware, I don't know I haven't been there in 20 years.

Why wouldnt I rent a cheap room and work 3 months per year instead of buying a house and paying taxes(rent) for it?

>So that I can pretend that its mine?
>So that I will unecesserily get invested to a location that might turn shitty various ways any day?
>So that I will become a debt slave?
>So that I will work 12 hours per day to pay of the debt just so a fire destroys whatever I get from this ridiculous ordeal?

Keep your ownership lol.

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 545K)

>Will you go away
Not until the Marxist Revolution on /pol is finished.

Attached: 68163821b82c48efbaff26c252e13eb1.jpg (460x618, 72K)

Communism does not equal Stalinism.

Let me guess... It wasn't REAL communism.

Attached: 1520966459479.jpg (736x790, 97K)

oh m8 everywhere has niggers now

Just don't buy a house in a fucking city. Dumb cucks don't realize you can spend 150k and get 5 acres and 1k square feet of fixer up 30 minutes from a city.

They'd rather rent in downtown though even though my 5 acres mortgage costs less than their 400 sq ft apt

Attached: chX3pFbK_yZyR_bvL66konU55Ydr5_w0G0FNyU7_67U.jpg (483x305, 38K)

thanks jews.

they're even in chile now.

We're pretty much serfs now

Attached: millennial.png (1080x1920, 398K)

>sigh why am I so poor... what should I do?
>I know!
>gibs me dat for free

You are only a serf if you are not a NEET.

Attached: fdjsfj.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>he thinks they'll leave

stupid++

Attached: trne.gif (255x231, 112K)

>tfw wont be a home owner until im 40

Attached: 1502286733405.jpg (790x700, 105K)

And in Iowa, they'll give you free land if you're willing to build a house on it and stay. Dumb fucks all think they need to live in LA or NYC though.

I thought you guys didn't believe in private property
Or god for that matter
So any suffering or loss of freedom/ human life is meaningless if it serves the "greater good"

FUCKING
THIS

link?

The only places where housing is expensive is in shithole cities full of mudskins, kikes, lgbtq+, and cuckold centrists.

Buy a plot of land in the country, even if its an hour from your workplace. Build a house, buy a dog and teach it to distrust colored people. Grow your own food, learn blue collar trades, worship god. And live by your own grace.

And find a women if they're decent.

>Australia doesn't have any niggers as far as I'm aware
>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
What are Abos for $500 Alex?!

>No Arguing
What. We're not Canadian for fucks sake.

Those are a different species from nigger dumb cunt
If I said Canada had no dingos would you say yes we do because we have wolves

You got me. Looks similar but does have evolutionary divergence from the African. Still a pest species as far as I'm concerned.

No, Abbos were in the Garden of Eden with Adam
Niggers were humans who got cursed

>pest species
My bad, I read it as past species
Yeah I agree

np leaf

Your ideology is supposed to die in grade 12, kiddo.

The most underrated post in months. Hits the nail on the head.

>mfw I inherit 20 acres of decent forest land and a house all paid for because my family is still a family and not just a loose collection of psychopaths who only care about themselves

the feels user, shit, this is exactly it, even in a lower cost state, your income cant meet the taxes on the property, even without a loan, wage cucks got btfo'd with good pay in over priced areas... as im in this exact problem, i can buy the home, cant justify the tax cost, thats also adjusted through the rate of inflation and market value... so it constantly climbs every year, as more debt and less tax base contribute

Is one of the reasons for massive immigration it limits the supply of housing and drive up the price. You all are being played for fools.

Attached: LS.png (502x574, 288K)

Mate we are being negrofied pretty quickly and under the radar. My suburb in a city of 250k went from none to loads in the space of 4 years. Absolute lowest forms of humanity too, but the gibs keep them pretty tame for the moment.

I live in a decently sized city with lots as cheap as 700 dollars. Its mind boggling but people have no creativity and just want the most gaudy ass shit thats too big and doesnt fit in with the neighborhood so they settle for some boring suburb because theyre afraid of people "beneath" them.

I'm set to inherit one.

You have to pick a city with cheap real estate near the center and abandon the suburbs.

>one

I want to move out but literally the only place I can afford is an apartment in a shithole filled with blacks and Mexicans, with muggings being a regular occurance.

An apartment in Toronto in the wealthiest neighbourhood in all of Canada, literally 80% White and 20% Asian servants, costs $900 for a 1,000 square feet and 2 bedrooms a 10 minute walk from the subway
Literally if you can't afford to live in the city just fuck off

>be millennial
>get retail job at 17
>get full-time supervisor at 22
>make 55k a year living at home with 0 expenses
>buy everything i want
>take trips all the time
>do that for 5 more years
>put down 70k on house
>buy my dream car
>make a baby

its easy guys. just build a time machine and dont fuck up as bad as u did.

Literally this it only takes like maybe 3 or 4 years to become manager and make 40k with no high school

Nope. Millenials and Gen Z are going to turn Marxist for life.

Attached: 4chan4c4.png (745x473, 332K)

One and 84 acres of land

If you listen to this you're an idiot.

Yeah, link?

Thanks for reminding me FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowa town offers FREE LAND to anyone who will build a house. A clean white town, looking to rebuild.
>There are real options people.

desmoinesregister.com/story/money/business/2018/04/02/iowa-free-lots-rural-housing-shortage-crisis-randy-baxter-mayor-cycle-marne/440187002/

Attached: zzaa.png (1437x947, 661K)

See

I chuckle at the idiots in socal who are against owning a home & meanwhile they rent a 2 bedroom “luxury” apartment for as much as I pay for my mortgage on a 4 bedroom house. Idiots.

Attached: 977BF312-9D71-432D-A9FB-DA7F6A70E0F2.jpg (384x467, 60K)

quintessentially based

Attached: 1520998527128.jpg (1480x832, 1.06M)

Chinese never sell. Ever.