Jow Forums net worth

How much Jow Forums is worth?

Attached: Clover for Android.png (192x192, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK5q2hPYrUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's priceless

tree fitty

Fuck off Soros. Gookmoot will never sell this place to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=YK5q2hPYrUU

2 million usd

Seriously though. I know that at some time it's value was estimated around 45K dollars, a feeble amount if you ask me.
>French
>soros

in shekels or petro dollars?

Moot was losing money on this site, back in the day.
It's hard to make money of here, that's why he sold it. I don't know how successful hiromoot is with his business plan.

6 gorillion niggercoins

I am serious. This resource is priceless and ownerless. No one can control it as a resource unless you house and pay the users to perform as they do. You want to buy Jow Forums you want to hire every single meme master here to work from home and also you don't get a single say in what is said or done here. you simply give us all money and we continue this priceless resource.

spbp

The owner loses money running Jow Forums but the government keeps it running because it's a information hotspot

5 BITCOINS

you pay my rent my bills you buy my food and clothes and I can meme supreme like it's no one's business.

minus a million dollar

Probably under $100,000

More than money

Hiro values interesting Jow Forums over profitable Jow Forums

I'm wondering about that. Wasn't there a time where uBlock origin caused UI problems on Jow Forums? Or any adblocker.

three fiddy

Jow Forums is the single most valuable website in the world. The "accounting value" is likely low, but the social benefit gained from this site is unimaginably large.

Hiro literally will not sell Jow Forums

He has money and desires something that money cannot buy: a freemarket meme machine

About 45 thousand dollars

When everyone tries to censor, all you have to do is create Jow Forums to influence the world

Nothing.
An interesting Jow Forums is better than a profitable one.

the NSA who recorded everyone's post should team up with the IRS and pay all of Jow Forums's users who posted here. tax money well spent to keep this resource going. I speak for myself but I'm broke as a joke and can't post anywhere near as often as I would like. my energy is sapped on worrying about money and if I'll have food in my belly to post like I would in my more wealthy past. shitposting is a job that goes unpaid. it is recognized by many as unimaginably valuable so pay us

hiro is as relevant to Jow Forums as the queen is to england.

worthofweb.com estimates Jow Forums as being worth $919 million. That's just shy of a billion. I mean, shit, I expected them to be off, but not by this much.

Attached: 1499482774939.jpg (500x500, 80K)

same difference

CIA income is excellent

Hiro makes his money selling all our information. Joke's on him: I'm worthless.

pic sauce

A buck o five

>Hiro values interesting Jow Forums over profitable Jow Forums

Attached: 1448679879124.jpg (179x170, 10K)

fpbp

priceless... the kikes would never sell it though... only move it to other shells....

Attached: long_fucking_list.png (640x553, 460K)

Idunno, how much is a good laugh at a joke about niggers worth? How much is easy access to anime tiddy worth? How do you quantify the joy of making a shitpost that gets you fifty (you)s? Are such ethereal joys translatable into money?

[spoiler]It's probably tree fiddy[/spoiler]