Wisconsin native here. We are a swing state and this ain't a good sign for 2018 midterms. This shit wasn't even close...

Wisconsin native here. We are a swing state and this ain't a good sign for 2018 midterms. This shit wasn't even close, she beat him by like 12 points.

I think Republicans are going to experience a 2010. The good thing though is it will probably secure a Trump win in 2020.

Discuss?

Attached: dallet.png (899x652, 279K)

Fellow Wisconsinite here

We are fucked. I’ve been saying this since last fall.

>Implying democratic Congress won't impeach Trump

If it's 2010 in reverse we're fucked.

Republicans will experience a 2006 wave. Trump's approval ratings are closer to Bush in 2006 than Obama was in 2010.

I concur unfortunately. Dane and Milwaukee county turned out in fucking droves. This is the huge problem with this (Republican) party, the get a huge win in 2016 and then get complacent. Then we gotta spend years fighting our way back in only to get nothing accomplished when we do. Fucking irritating.

715 here. No fucking enthusiasm up here.
Also when I hear "record absentee ballots" my bull shit detector goes into overdrive

That is all fraud they bus in niggers from Chicago.

>record absentee ballots

Haven't heard this yet... but yeah that would set mine off too.

I dunno man we have voter ID now...

I live in Madison and voted for Rebecca Dallet. People were lined up at the polls this morning before they opened, which is pretty odd for a spring election with freezing rain.

>Madison

Color me shocked.

Democrats have always been better at firing up their base.

Kill yourself nigger

I voted for Screnock. Lazy fucking conservatives in my state. FeelsBadMan

The summer elections are going to be sour too.

This is the beginning of the Communist Democracy in America.

Attached: 4chanSmall.jpg (125x79, 6K)

Time to get scared.

Bump. I'll pray for you cheese niggers. The most valuable assets at Republicans disposal are the 2A and immigration. Capitalize on it.

dont fool yourself fagot, civil war pt.2 before that shit happens

When will conservatives quit being so fucking lazy?

Dem candidate campaigned hard on gun control and NRA endorsing the conservative ended up hurting him.

if you feel so strongly about it, then make a significant change rather than posting on Jow Forums.

honestly, the boomerfags that are with trump no matter what are hurting more than they're helping.

trump does need criticized when he does something wrong. but he's done more good than he's hurt. and that's the message that should be sent.

Dallet is a Jew too. FUCK.

I don't buy into the media's blue wave agenda. Republicans will not lose either chamber of Congress and if anything, there will be more MAGA candidates elected come November.

We can hope but this is an ominous sign. One thing for sure, Republicans need to get a better handle on social media. Democrats are fucking KILLING us there.

>massive success in metropolitan areas

Reallys tingles my oysters.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-11.09.13-PM-1024x663.png (1024x663, 972K)

Please equate federal government midterms to some backwater state legislature seat and concern troll your muh blue wave fantasy some more.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-221611.jpg (1440x686, 144K)

>voter ID laws being enforced in a liberal city

Fair point.