$1.05 / Life

>Muh NRA donations to some puppet politician.
>These donations equal $1.05 per student.
>My life is worthless.
God this some dumb, emo/angsty type shit. No, political contributions do not equal the value of your life. Do they even teach economics in schools anymore? You could get at least $100k on the black market for your heart alone not even counting other in demand body parts. That's the value of your lives you little pawns.

Attached: 4A8BB06E00000578-0-image-a-36_1521988965456.jpg (634x632, 93K)

>The free market decides the price of a child's life
I don't see anything wrong with this.

Attached: Ancap.png (547x402, 275K)

I wouldn't pay 1cent for that cunt

The difference between Rubio and these fucking tidepod eaters is that they. do. it. for. free.

>FREEDOM COSTS A BUCK O' FIVE

The memes are bleeding into reality again...

A healthy human body is worth about $16.50. That's blood, bone, tissue and organs. So it stands to reason that a backpack that students need for school costs less.

Well shit I guess the NRA better start paying out more to boost these kid's value before China buys all of them for sweatshop labor.

Wait, so it would be better if marco took more money?

Look at her hat, buttons, lanyard, and her free sticker. Either shes a retarded consumerist drone taken for a ride by some smart gypsies or (((THEY))) are stuffing these kids with well placed propo-swag

The NRA is a shitty fake gun rights lobby group, anyway. Fuck them and their two-faced organization.
They didn't have a problem with gun control when Reagan did it.

I wonder how much it would cost to print out and distribute all those tags

Attached: 1522722269727m.jpg (581x1024, 75K)

>Look at her hat, buttons, lanyard, and her free sticker. Either shes a retarded consumerist drone taken for a ride by some smart gypsies or (((THEY))) are stuffing these kids with well placed propo-swag

The worst thing is, she doesn't even realize it.

Attached: trump selling his hat.png (519x767, 237K)

does every kid at his school have downs?

Freedom costs a buck o five

Why are they going so hard after little Marco in particular anyway?

KEK

A lethal caliber bullet costs more than liberals erroneously value the kids life at.

>leftist memes

this wont catch on and wont do shit.

WTF, I hate Little Marco less now

goddamit. I love life now.

>that entire fiasco

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?!? FUCK YOUUUUUU!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

have they no wambulances?

He's a representative in Florida I believe.
I don't remember if it was state or federal though...

first thing I noticed too

Federal and Republican. That is the source of their polical manipulation. Who is funding the #MarchForOurObviouslyInImminentDangerLives and at what cost? Think about how that translates to free publicity for attacking their political rival, put a dollar figure on that and divide it by number of students.

>Being a pawn for the left costs a buck fifty five.
How do we do this math to counter meme? I'd wear one around.

These stupid kids are too young to see themselves walking into that one.

Attached: Team-America-movie-p01.jpg (445x272, 31K)

Are you kidding? Healthy organs are worth a shitton on money on the black market. How do you think Soros is still alive?

Rubio only received less than $10,000 from the NRA...two years ago.

Why are these people fucking asshats?

Attached: download (5).png (1014x751, 604K)