Exactly. FUCK you Jow Forums

Exactly. FUCK you Jow Forums

Attached: BD13C76B-6901-4936-AD57-29349B54688A.jpg (463x671, 72K)

>has a job but still can't get food

Huh? A burger costs like $5 bucks.

Yep. Gen Z is mostly Marxist. We need to conquer Jow Forums ASAP and turn it into a more extreme version of /leftypol/.

Attached: 4chan2.png (753x478, 400K)

I would reply but this is bait by a 1postbythisID fag so I'm just gonna not bump and move on to better threads

Idiot. Go to trade school rather than get a degree in Butt-Hurt

let me tell you all about how this wasn't real capitalism and if the government didn't exist, this poor person right here would have found a good paying job and not work in a factory for 90 hours a week

>food
>rent

Working on minimum wage? Pick one.

Attached: dumbass bait.png (624x628, 81K)

wtf I love Marx now

$1 menu at McDonalds.

Or just go buy cheap Walmart brand canned food for 50 cents a can, you could easily get by on a dollar a day that way.

This is so retarded and so much victimization, fuck you, and fuck you for wasting such digits. Also, sage, dumb fucks.

Social mobility proves this isn't the case. People in the US consistently make more as they age and consistently the lower class has shrunk while the middle class has grown (since the 70s). Only 2% of people in the US who don't have a kid out of wedlock, finish high school, and get a full time job remain in poverty. My guess is if you accounted for drug use (including cigarettes/vaping) this number would fall below 1%.

Get a roommate. This isn't rocket science.

>beans
$1
>water
>$1
There's your food expense; now lets see about your rent.

Hyperbole and conjecture. A strong family unit is the key to escaping poverty.

>liberal: check your privilege
>me: ok I have white privilege how can I help?
>liberal: be an ally
>me: okay, I've got a great idea on a policy propos...
>liberal: quit whitesplaining
>me: okay so you don't want me as an ally?
>liberal: kys racist

See, I can conjure up a strawman too

faggot. You can start your own busyness.

The meme degree is just for the assholes who want to be slaves to another dude doing their own biz.

Why the fuck would i need college if im my own boss?
Eat shit fag. Go fetch me a coffe you fucking barista

I have 2 minimum wage jobs and I'm a full time student. I still have no trouble feeding myself and paying 500/mo rent for my studio apartment.

Join the military and get everything for free then faggot.

Or you could stop being a fucking whining faggot, look into what jobs in your area have the highest demand and base your education on that.

>Only unpaid internships
Liar. I got my associates and after only a few months of looking found a job paying $17/Hr at entry level. Took classes part time at a local community college too so I have ZERO student loan debt. Dumb niggers.

The best part? The company where I work will help me pay for my higher degrees so I can move up without having to sell my soul to Jewish loan officers.

>implying single people starve
nope only niggers who had 3 future felons despite not having employable skills

>> logic
>> commie
Pick one

Oh shit I forgot.