They're mocking us

a reality TV star is POTUS. the whole point of reality TV is that it's fake/entertainment but presented as "real."

it's not enough to control our lives anymore. now they're cracking jokes at our expense. they're laughing at us

just admit it - you're vote never mattered. you're a slave not a citizen

Attached: images-20.jpg (250x201, 19K)

wtf I hate trump now!

wtf
i hate trump now

Holy shit, Trump used to be a reality tv star!?

wtf I hate trump now!

lol you know i'm right though. and no, im not shareblue or a democrat. i just cant keep pretending to believe this bs. its a joke

>Reddit spacing
Hey david

Attached: notjoking.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Politics is pro wrestling

Attached: 1484280706359.jpg (1456x1000, 149K)

YOU'RE AN IDIOT. LOOK UP "BEDTIME FOR BONZO"

JOKES DON'T MAKE POWERFUL PEOPLE ANGRY.

>plebbit spacing
>bad grammar
>us
>kikebook tier meme

Attached: 1513297698669.jpg (749x768, 127K)

wtf i hate trump now

Thick as thieves

Attached: reality television.jpg (650x365, 66K)

Attached: mark-twain-on voting.jpg (736x406, 25K)

Yeah, that totally explains why media constantly shits on him. Meme lab go home. Despair shilling is obvious. Shit's getting drained.

Trump is the best president in recent us history. Even if he does not accomplish half of what he promised he would still deliver more than the average politician.

Mexicans getting deported
wall getting built
less immigration
better economy
technology is going into overdrive
a genuine concern for small business and middle america

The list goes on and on.

Jokes are always funnier when not everyone is in on it.

Attached: thick as theives 3.jpg (380x272, 19K)

Voting is fake and gay

Attached: DieboldAdStalin.jpg (400x646, 41K)

fuck Drumpf and fuck white ""'"people""""

WTF are you even on about? Is this some drunk posting?

Fuck off you stupid shill faggot cocksucker

wow this is the gayest post ive seen all day. congratulations i guess

You're not wrong. Laughing at all the T_d fags in this thread.

They ADMITTED to rigging the primaries and no one even batted an eye.

Attached: clinton bernie.jpg (777x437, 81K)

Fucking bourgeoisie jews, our entire society is based on spectacle.
>Buy shit to fill the void in your life
>Vote for this politician and they'll solve everything
>Work to distract yourself, or distract yourself from work
It all plays back into the system, perpetuating it, and keeping it's parasitic grasp on humanity.

This.

For as much as pol hates jews, I don't know why half of you can't see the Jewish dick so far up Trumps ass.

The dudes a fucking puppet, and at best, he's only slowing (((their))) agenda down, but not by much at all.

I don't know why pol can't see this. Everyone who discredits him is automatically a shareblue or shill. Just like anyone who's a conspiracy theorist is a right wing extremist nazi gun nut.

Jow Forums got played too. And you're all so deep and "woke" that you can't discern truth from lies. Half of you belong on /x.

Fuck all of you. Playing right into their game.

>April 1st
>HURRRRR CHOCOLATE! PEEPS! CREME!

>April 3rd
>wow this woman that shot up YT hq is so based, but it's all a false flag to gib gunz, we are so woke to this Jewish oppression

When are we gonna get off our asses and quit shitposting and do something?

Oh, that's right, never. Because in reality you're all fat cockstains or shills who don't do anything but shitpost.

>inb4 reddit spacing
>inb4 .01 shekels deposited in your account

Agreed. Trump fags are Jewish cancer.

The guy is the president of the united states, don't make with him, what they did with, bush, bush and reagan.

Attached: 1478712730601.jpg (1024x677, 96K)

It's true and it's good. We are now getting a transparent view of what it means to be in high office, without all the artificiality and PR.

The most powerful nation in the world is being exposed for the farce that it truly is.

Trump is good for the current rise of consciousness our world is going through currently, because it exposes America for all the terrible and great things it is made up of.

All he is doing is staving off an insurrection. Do you see how pissed off the right is right now? If they had installed Hillary there would be tanks in the streets trying to stop us from hanging (((them))) from lampposts.

Attached: names and addresses.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Defining somebody by their least significant accomplishments sure makes you look much smarter then them! Upvoted fellow comrade broskie!

You sound like you are 12 and you are responding to a plebbit spaced post. Get some air.

Attached: 1522731773516.jpg (434x428, 63K)

citizens have always been slaves to a currency controller and cabal of kikes under roman rule of centralized religion theocratic institutions.

Yeah, right.

Right wingers pissed for sure, but
>hanging (((them))) from lampposts

Fuck no. Read my post again. Nobody's got that kind of moxy. To quote a poster I saw earlier today, Americans lost their balls after the Civil War.

It's all over, folks, your best chance now is to read up on some SHTF generals on /k, stock up, and live out the rest of your shit life in fear of death.

Im drunk as fuck, but I still stand by everything I said.

What's the matter? Hit a little to close to home for ya gligger?

Attached: who watches the watchers.jpg (600x600, 11K)

The only joke is you believe what you're saying.

Trump is the only thing that's real in politics. He's the only thing that's been real since Kennedy.

Implying the rural right wouldn't kick the shit out of the urban left in another civil war. As for the no balls thing all I have to say is that everyone is a little too comfy right now but wait until the lights go out.

Attached: 1513384177304.png (1802x905, 203K)

Your glowing a tad.

Seems like hijacked digits, some kike is rubbing his hands so much hes lighting a fire.

That was my first thought too.

Attached: merchant well done.jpg (284x492, 30K)

agree

t. Mr. Horowitz

>Reddit spacing
don't use terms you dont understand

ignorant nigger

this is reddit spacing

what i did is called properly indented paragraphs

Attached: quote-arthur jones-04.jpg (850x400, 64K)

prepare your anus for 7 more years crying fagit.

Vote early vote often.

Attached: Ballot Box.jpg (640x360, 33K)

talk like a shill, get treated like a shill

Just here to check in and make sure you all sage these obvious coral springs meme lab posts. they are slowly dying out so make sure to ignore and sage.