JEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWS

Look I understand I shouldn't be asking to be 'redpilled' on something but I'm genuinely curious to see if anyone can actually articulate themselves well enough to convince me that muh Jews are the primary movers behind 90% of all conspiracy.

I know you're still super inspired by that first read through of Mein Kampf and you want to larp into the sunset imagining that its 1936 in Vienna and the Jews own all the levers of power, but how much of that do you think is relevant to today? Do you think there's a globalst Jesuit conspiracy?

If you're going to throw sources at me please make sure they aren't shit. I'm not stupid and I'm not horny to write a self-fulfilling prophecy about Jews running the world because I need to validate my existence.

I don't mind reading a book or watching a series to spend some time researching this, but please don't waste my time with some atlantis tier bullshit.

Attached: biwa.jpg (700x465, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm
advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords
ashtar-sheran.org/english/default_en.htm
youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ck5LPh1ORVA
quora.com/How-accurate-is-the-current-data-on-IQ-in-relation-to-race-1
youtube.com/watch?v=hnjUQH7-qwY
youtu.be/YPGQ-iB7mcY
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/tacitus-on-the-jews-110-ce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Criticism
youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE
youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ
youtu.be/O_BP6o6BqUo
linkedin.com/in/maricela-gutiérrez-5336b0112
reason.com/archives/2015/04/30/open-borders-in-america
forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#1391f3665105
andrewgelman.com/2013/02/12/that-claim-that-harvard-admissions-discriminate-in-favor-of-jews-after-checking-the-statistics-maybe-not/
muse.jhu.edu/book/16000
youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
talmud.faithweb.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look around you at the world and read the protocools.

Attached: 1510859293444.png (491x962, 137K)

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm

Jews are just the most cucked idiots on the planet to the satanic globalist who are "Jewish"

jews have jobs

Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald. Now fuck off.

>jews have jobs

Yes?

funny how all this anti-jewish propaganda only makes me more interested in jews, how can such a subhuman race control all the superior aryans? hmm, raelly maeks u thunk, desu gonna marry a jewish girl

/thread

> now fuck off

Looks like some b-rated psychologists 1000 page long character attack on his personal observations on Jews. Not really what I'm looking for bud.

I think it's just societal unequivalence.
Elite people just happen to levitate towards being jewish because that's what everyone else successful does and there's a stereotype that jews=money in even complete normalfags.
Maybe at some point in history the jews were in fact led by a elitist secret society, but most religions and empires are.
At this point in history though the spread of information is too vast for there to be a takeover by anyone even remotely in the public eye in any country.
That said when you see people like pic related it makes you question everything.

Attached: 1477086126852.jpg (1835x1408, 540K)

advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords

Okay, that is definitely disproportionately Jewish, but so is NYC compared to anywhere else.

You start connecting dots as to what looks like illuminati or some shadow government, then it all leads to dual citizenship in the government and all signs point to israel.

Every retarded march/protest/event that goes against american values is organized/led by those of hebrew descent.

Most modern degeneracy is funded by... them.

Chase the rabbi(t) down the hole, its all jews.

Attached: wadim-kashin-apex-street.jpg (1920x887, 612K)

Attached: 1496433828260[1].jpg (928x8800, 1.78M)

only half of all jews can be above average if they live all together in a single society

instead, they spread out over the world and use their extra 10 IQ points to take all the upper class jobs in every society that they parasite themselves upon. They arrived in the United States hat in hand and began to attack the WASP upper class immediately. Now they don't even have the grace to be humble about dominating us.

Hating Jews is so last millennium. All the modern bigots are hating on the UFO cults now. Join the fucking two-thousands already and get to hating these guys:

ashtar-sheran.org/english/default_en.htm

First, you have to accept that Israel is a force for evil in the world. Israel was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and there is overwhelming evidence for this.

youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg

This is one of the most thorough docs on the subject. I think its better to work backwards when it comes to unraveling the intricate knot of jewish conspiracy that pervades our history.

I can work you through it from the begining instead if you would prefer. Its a subject with truly astounding amounts of evidence. The jewish people have been used as a cats paw for, what appears to be clearly evil motives throughout history and never moreso than today.

Attached: aipac influence.png (659x1026, 78K)

>astounding amounts of evidence

Was is Kissinger who said that he knew the story of Jesus was real because the apostles never changed their story?

What I mean by that is I'm interested in knowing of admissions of guilt. Where are the admissions of guilt over the thousands of years of cons from middle ranking Jewish operatives betraying their suzerain overlords? Where are the Jewish mob bosses admitting on their deathbeds that they have burning animosity for anyone that isn't Jewish? Where are the Jews who betray their own blood and illuminate some cabal to outsiders? Surely there's ONE. Sure, maybe Jews are a bit smarter and hyper-ethnocentric but they're human; they makes mistakes.

Video is fine but I prefer books. Summaries or anthologies are preferable. Thanks.

There is no organized conspiracy. Jews just have a better culture, and they have an unusual amount of genius tier people

Attached: jew6.jpg (993x1745, 1.1M)

>What I mean by that is I'm interested in knowing of admissions of guilt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel

Here a jew admitted to kidnapping a child to murder him and drain his blood for a passover ritual. He admitted it and identified his co conspirators and the rabbi conducting the ritual. There was witnesses seeing him with the boy, and that he was the last person to see the boy alive.

The jewish quarter was blockaded, but a letter was sent to Lord Rothschild, the banker for the Austrian Empire and he quickly pressured the Sultan of Rhoades to dismiss the whole thing as complete fabrication

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Basically all ethnic groups seek the same thing, to rule as much as they can, everyone wants power and people naturally align themselves into groups. The idea that all members of the species should be treated as the "in" group is called universalism and only ever emerged in Europe, VERY recently.
The roman's grabbed power by conquering lands for the state. Islam exists by conquering lands for allah, one day everyone will become a muslim. Jews succeed because they will make the world their slaves one day. They don't want everyone to be jews because then no one will serve them. get it?
youtube.com/watch?v=ck5LPh1ORVA

related

quora.com/How-accurate-is-the-current-data-on-IQ-in-relation-to-race-1

Attached: 1516243509752.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Tacitus is considered to be one of the greatest Roman historians. He lived in what has been called the Silver Age of Latin literature, and is known for the brevity and compactness of his Latin prose, as well as for his penetrating insights into the psychology of power politics.
This is how he described the jewish people.

"In order to secure the allegiance of his people in the future, Moses prescribed for them a novel religion quite different from those of the rest of mankind. Among the Jews all things are profane that we hold sacred; on the other hand they regard as permissible what seems to us immoral. In the innermost part of the Temple, they consecrated an image of the animal which had delivered them from their wandering and thirst, choosing a ram as beast of sacrifice to demonstrate, so it seems, their contempt for Hammon.note The bull is also offered up, because the Egyptians worship it as Apis."

Attached: moloch.gif (2984x2928, 1.51M)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1521865428259.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Certainly no Jews today perform sacrifices or worship a horned god often depicted as a goat or bull?

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 71K)

So what the rothschilds are weird and Kubrik shot eyes wide shut in their mansion and there is pics of them having bizarre parties wearing horned animal heads. They dont have that much power or influence right? Ive never even seen one on Forbes top 10 richest lists!

Attached: rothschild.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

>Norway dropping from the HDI-top
nice meme

Tacitus went on to say:
"Whatever their origin, these observances are sanctioned by their antiquity. The other practices of the Jews are sinister and revolting, and have entrenched themselves by their very wickedness. Wretches of the most abandoned kind who had no use for the religion of their fathers took to contributing dues and free-will offerings to swell the Jewish exchequer; and other reasons for their increasing wealth way be found in their stubborn loyalty and ready benevolence towards brother Jews. But the rest of the world they confront with the hatred reserved for enemies. They will not feed or intermarry with gentiles. Though a most lascivious people, the Jews avoid sexual intercourse with women of alien race. Among themselves nothing is barred. They have introduced the practice of circumcision to show that they are different from others. Proselytes to Jewry adopt the same practices, and the very first lesson they learn is to despise the gods, shed all feelings of patriotism, and consider parents, children and brothers as readily expendable."

Attached: blood libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

I HAVE COME TO EAT BABIES MY FELLOW NIGGER LOVERS ALL HAIL DILDOMAN FATHER OF ASS

dildo man
does whatever a dildo can
He makes dildos any size
He has dildos in his eyes
Look out here comes dildo man

Is he strong?
Listen bud,
He's got radioactive dildo blood.
Take a look at it grow.
Well he bitch slaps a hoe
Look out, There goes the dildoman

dildo-Man, dildo-Man
Friendly neighborhood dildo-Man
watch him expand
Dildos for hands
here comes didlo man
slightly used but that's okay, he's come here to save the day

What Jow Forums percieves as "the Jews ruining everything" is really just a matter of white people allowing Jews to outcompete them within their own countries. It's usually Jews who think of the bad ideas, but then some goy-ass motherfucker in a position of power is the one who looks at it and says "Yeah, that's a good idea" and puts it into motion. It's not any more the Jews' fault than it is the goyim's.

Idiot.

Jews are successful because they are smart. Their religion teaches them to learn and to want to learn unlike Christianity which teaches people to conform and obey. Jews, as far as I know also don't believe in hell, which I think is a big factor.

Jews understand the value of money, and they have a way of controlling it to their advantage which naturally puts them in positions of power.

Here are some facts:
>16 million Jews on earth
>1.5 billion Muslims

Now go and read up on the CEOs of the biggest companies and the most powerful bankers and the biggest, most successful Hollywood producers and tell me what you find. Here's a hint: They're almost exclusively Jewish. For having a population that makes 0.002% of the whole, there sure seem to be a lot of successful Jews. They naturally give each other a helping hand through nepotism, as well.

Also, most Jews tend to lean left. Sure, there are plenty of capitalist Jews but it's certainly more profitable for them if the population is nihilistic and easily manipulated.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any group of people on earth, as well, including the Asians.

In most ways I value them and appreciate their culture but because they are so smart and successful they are naturally very dangerous. They tend to put their own tribe before anyone else (as we all do, I can't fault them for it), and it puts 'us' at a huge disadvantage.

Their actual religious beliefs are very interesting and useful when you read into them. It has a load of fucked up shit as well, but what religion doesn't?

I honestly believe there has to be a way to avoid some kind of ethnic cleansing campaign, because I don't hate the Jews, but at the same time it seems impossible to trust them under any circumstances, unfortunately.

>lying cheating and stealing = intelligence
ok b0ss

>Jews commit weird crimes over thousands of years

So does any other group. Tacitus quote is good but you're still not giving me what I want.

Their problem is their lack of morality. It always brings the hammer down on them.

Just don't let them take over all your positions of power, for Christ's sake. Jews buy their way to the top of these institutions, it's mostly their host populations' fault for allowing that to happen. I don't even think Jews are necessarily bad, but any time a minority group is calling the shots for the whole country it's bound to have some disastrous consequences.

To me it looks like the Jews engage in extreme nepotism because of their cultural values. They had no physical country for a very long time, and yet their culture survived through a LOT of persecution. It seems to me that this nepotism is encouraged by the religious/cultural values of Judaism. To me that seems to be all it is. Perhaps they have a slight advantage from iQ, but we're talking about an average of 10 points here, that isn't really that much.

It's because they are legitimately exceptional people.

Another thing I have considered and can't fault them for. People band together when they are persecuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnjUQH7-qwY

However they were persecuted because they were seen as exploiters oftentimes when really they were only getting the best deal they could find.

>weird crimes
If you're going to just dismiss thousands of years of recorded, cited cases of jews, as part of their religious customs murdering children as just weird crimes and not evidence of any malevolence I'm going to have a hard time taking you seriously.

And if you think human sacrifice was just a think of the past those blood libel cases went into the 1930s and it is far from gone, done on a larger scale than ever before but by much more sophisticated means.

Not all jews are evil. But there is a sect within judaism, the talmudist who follow a racial superiority text, thats what the Talmud is. Jews believe non jews are slaves less than a dog put on this earth to serve them and be taken advantage of.

youtu.be/YPGQ-iB7mcY

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

goyshits and mudslimes borrow money from Jews, don't pay money back Jews, can't compete with Jews, feel dumb in contrast to Jews... so they chimp out and kill/expel Jews.

Now, no more Jews in Euroshit. Euroshit is shithole.

Now, no more Jews in Mudslimeland. Mudslimeland is shithole.

Jews move to North America. North America top of the world.

What a laughable bunch of fucktards you shitfucks are. Burn in hell as the God of the Jews is condemning you there.

Attached: stormfag desire.jpg (1242x1788, 230K)

There are plenty of evil Christians in history as well, though

>Jews are inferior
>Jews have high IQ and fill top slots in academia and industry, thus dominating.

pick one, fucktard faggot.

Attached: hitlergay2.jpg (500x321, 42K)

See, the problem I have with Nazis is that they really are just a bunch of insecure white men who think they would somehow do a better running the world than anyone else.

Tacitus quote is actually flattering to the Jews. He is saying that Roman paganism is, to the Jews profane, whereas the Jewish worship of an immaterial God is, to the pagan, bewildering.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/tacitus-on-the-jews-110-ce

now, neck yourself, faggot chucklefuck.

Attached: dead nazi ha ha 3.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

Take 5 minutes to read this.
They admit to it.

Attached: jew conquest.png (1360x2104, 495K)

I think it's basically a combination of intelligence, culture that encourages education & productivity, control of finance via historical circumstance (which allows bankers/banks to purchase key businesses that are then used to shape public opinion and control the discourse), and ruthless nepotism.

I'm not really dismissing it, but I do imagine that it would be very easy to construct a similar list with any other ethnic group over such a long time scale. Jews after all do get a lot of attention.

I think I understand moreso where you're coming from. There's unquestionably a disproportionately large number of Jews in power. Jews tend to engage in extreme nepotism. Therefore it does seem logical to proceed to the assumption that there are Jews orchestrating some incredibly orwellian and cabalist conspiracies to do.... what and why I'm not sure.

You seem to have a nice big folder full of Jew pastas, why not send me a link and I can root through them at my leisure?

There is a hidden hand throughout history. They have posed as Jews, Christians, Rosecrucians, Masons, Jesuits etc. They are satanists.

Attached: Jewishorigins.png (1396x3097, 3.25M)

Most people are tired of being used as a slave and they want someone to blame for it. In many cases, Jews are the problem. Literally, because so many of them are in power. It's legitimate to blame rich Jews for your problems because they are often to blame for many things you don't like.

However, in order to fix this problem you have to start at home. Posting on Jow Forums about how much you hate Jews does very little to solve the actual problem. We may be winning the cultural war right now. What we must do is start to live by what we actually want and preach for the world. If we actually think we can do a better job then we need to begin doing a better job.

>libel

that means it is a lie.

human sacrifice is forbidden by Jewish law. ingestion of blood is forbidden by Jewish law. the fake "quotes" from the Talmud have been debunked too many times to count.

Don't you chucklefucks ever wonder why you are screaming at a wall in the corner and EVERYONE with an education is mocking and ridiculing you? Isn't it shameful that you hide like vermin and cockroaches, under the shadows of anonymity, in these Jow Forumstard threads that are the butt of every joke outside Jow Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Criticism

Attached: stormfag irl.jpg (982x1024, 272K)

Believe me, I know. Ever met the Devil?

Jews worship YHWH. Are you calling YHWH "satan"? That would make YOU the satanist, goyshit faggot.

Attached: stormfag not ancestor.png (775x687, 217K)

Spoiler alert: [spoiler]He's God.[/spoiler]

>articulate themselves well enough to convince me that muh Jews are the primary movers behind 90% of all conspiracy.
No, and even if we could you likely still wouldn't believe it. However once you've learned to identify Jews by names and anatomy the pattern becomes pretty obvious.

Attached: 1520985480714.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Here is my best, big picture documentary series.

youtu.be/ySnk-f2ThpE

and

youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ

If you want something that just focuses on the jews though here is a good introduction

youtu.be/O_BP6o6BqUo

Understanding the Jewish influence over WW1 and WW2, how these wars served their purpose and why they wanted them is important in seeing the big picture. Really its not Jews, its the secret societies which have infected numerous culture, but none moreso than Judaism as Judaism was the vehicle for the spread of these mystery schools from Egypt to Babylon to France and England, it all has the same root.

Attached: jews and germany.jpg (1212x1361, 678K)

I just want to add that massacring a bunch of Jewish peasants is pretty pointless and just brings about a downfall. That, and invading the Soviet Union were two of Hitler's biggest mistakes. His methods were far too extreme. There are better ways of "eliminating" undesirables than mass murder.

Wow I thought that for sure that had to be a hoax written by a volkisch but it's true.
Paganism when?

Leader of largest open borders group (SIREN):
linkedin.com/in/maricela-gutiérrez-5336b0112

Main proponents of open borders:
reason.com/archives/2015/04/30/open-borders-in-america

All non-Jews, fucktard. OH, BUT WAIT, HAVE YOU SEEN BEHIND THE MASK AND FIGURED OUT THEY ARE "CRYPTOJEWS"???

drink bleach and do the world a favor.

Attached: nordic aryan Jew.jpg (415x478, 32K)

Evidence is often hard to find thanks to billions poured into dozens of programs all designed to hunt for any criticism of jewish people and quite literally shut it down and they are very adept at it.

Attached: jewishlobby.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

Libel was the name given to it by jews, like fake news or conspiracy, in order for it to be dismissed. jewish blood rituals have been documented for thousands of years in dozens of countries hundreds of times. Even Tacitus describes the jewish practice of ritual sacrifice of the Ram or bull at around the time of Christ.

Attached: tumblr_lxweo6etaa1rnq3i2o1_r1_500.gif (408x306, 988K)

Very good read but it doesn't admit to any sort of Jewish conspiracy, lol. The author assumes that aryans were a bunch of happy flower pickers before Christianity came along and now were jealous of Jews because they delivered us a religion they don't even believe in. I think you need to reread that. Seems to me the writer was salty after years of reading about anti-Jewish sentiment and decided to dig deeper into the psychology of why people don't like Jews. Admittedly he's right that some of those jealousies exist, but the statement that Europe was better off before Christianity is patently absurd.

Five seconds on Google: This is a satirical piece. Everything serious Ravage wrote says the opposite.

And, how much of a fucktard do you have to be to actually believe one random person can speak on behalf of a whole civilization?

oh, wait, you actually ARE that dumb of a fucktard. nevermind.

Attached: nazi potato.jpg (1218x1600, 383K)

These fucking shills

Attached: C8C2DE04-A0BB-4E70-8B67-A9A1EF60FDE6.gif (393x282, 2.16M)

Libel is the name given by all peer-reviewed historians. This libel alleges Jews performed human sacrifice and ingested the blood of the victim, both of which are absolutely forbidden in Jewish law.

Tacitus described a Temple sacrifice, where blood is drained from the animal. No blood is ingested. Read: Leviticus 17.

So, you are backed into a corner by the facts.

Attached: dead nazis haha 2.jpg (600x398, 110K)

LMAO

plz tell me you are doing a spoof of a neo-nazi.

my sides!

Attached: jewish conspiracy wizard.jpg (186x240, 21K)

Daily reminder that
>Judaism is s religion more than a race
>there is no such thing as an atheist Jew or a Jew that doesn't follow the religion
>only religious orthodox Jews have the right to represent Jews as a group

They excel through nepotism and tribal behavior which they discourage among their host populations. Look at their overrepresentation in Harvard, even the Asians complain.

tits or gtfo op its like you think user cant distinguish xx from xy linguistics

>peer-reviewed historians
What a nonsense term. You automatically lose just for that Avi.

>Libel is the name given by all peer-reviewed historians
No its a label not based in fact but in obfuscation of fact, I already posted a list, with sources of two thousand years of evidence of jewish blood ritual. I imagine the jews that actually take part in this are 1% or less of the total jewish population however.

>forbidden by jewish law
you realize thats like saying, oh I didnt murder that person, its against the law, right?

Jews never stopped practicing human sacrifice, they just do it on a bigger scale now, pic related. 9/11 is fairly easy to prove that israel was directly responsible for it, once you can accept that fact and the implications of what that truly means, then you can start understanding the broader hand they have played throughout history.

Again most jews are simply tools to be used by there own elites. Most of the worlds wealth is controlled by a fairly small group of families and many of them are jewish, or were jewish at one time but converted to conceal their identity.

forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#1391f3665105

Attached: 911 dancing.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

debunked:

andrewgelman.com/2013/02/12/that-claim-that-harvard-admissions-discriminate-in-favor-of-jews-after-checking-the-statistics-maybe-not/

Attached: nazi-faggots.jpg (500x569, 60K)

Attached: israel troll farm.jpg (3236x2348, 2.24M)

And LA
And Hollywood
And D.C.
And Congress
And the Supreme Court
And Universities
And Banking
And the Fed
And--

>andrew
Really makes me think

Do you believe that the 1% is holding the other 99% back? Did you also know that about half of the 1% is also Jewish?

Attached: ivy league demographics.jpg (693x770, 147K)

Do you even realize that you are proving how vile and disgusting your kind is? Probably not.

Attached: the spectre of judaism.jpg (720x710, 62K)

op this muse.jhu.edu/book/16000 is a great read, now show us yer tiddies

If anything we need to start trying to change the culture from within. Negotiating with the kikes might be the best answer.

and so is every major media company

Attached: 1519414685691.jpg (3755x5760, 3.86M)

Beinga legitimate threat is also a good thing.

And its not 5 randoms, its a centuries long trend. There are entire tomes and screeds written by prominent Jewish thinkers against the goyim, Moses Hess being one of the most famous and well regarded. Several prominent rabbis are known for this kind of shit, even recently in Israel. Google "King's Torah controversy" by Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira.

>Kings Torah controversy conference
youtu.be/7t_LxpCY2G8
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>Germany Must Perish by Kaufman
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
>The Soul of a Jew and the Soul of a Non-Jew
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
>Rome and Jerusalem by Moses Hess
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
>The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
>You Gentiles by Maurice Samuels
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
--------------------------------------
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

1592 A.D. — At Wilna, a 7-year-old boy, Simon, was horribly tortured to death by the Jews. More than 170 wounds, made by knives and scissors, were found on his body, besides the numerous cuts under his finger- and toe-nails. (Acta sancta III. Bd. des Juli)

1595 A.D. — At Costyn in Posen a child was tortured to death by the Jews. (Acta sancta 389)

1597 A.D. — In Szydlov the blood of a child was used in the consecration of a new synagogue. They eyelids, neck, veins, limbs, and even the sexual organs of the child showed countless punctures. (Acta sancta, II Bd. des April)

1598 A.D. — In the village of Wodznick, in the Polish province of Podolia, the 4-year-old… son of a farmer was stolen by two young Jews and butchered four days before the Jewish Passover by the most horrible tortures in which the most respected Jews of the community took part. (Acta sancta, II Band des April 835)

1650 A.D. — At Kaaden in Steiermark, 5½-year-old Mathias Tillich was butchered by a Jew on March 11th. (Tentzel)

1655 A.D. — At Tunguch in Lower Germany the Jews murdered a child for their Easter celebration. (Tentzel, monatl. Unterred. v. Juli 1693 p. 553)

It's like Muslims and terrorism.

Not all Jewish people are conspirators, but basically all the conspirators are Jewish. Believe it or not, it is possible to hate a power structure without hating all those under it. I can only speak for myself of course, not all of Jow Forums (like they would ever agree anyway) but I don't dislike anyone just for 'being Jewish'. I just fucking hate the Zionist global agenda pushing fucks that control all the money and media in the goddamn world.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Attached: 1522278053887.jpg (1200x750, 160K)

>Look I understand I shouldn't be asking to be 'redpilled' on something but I'm genuinely curious to see if anyone can actually articulate themselves well enough to convince me that muh Jews are the primary movers behind 90% of all conspiracy.
No idea if 90% but there's a bit too many of them everywhere for a people who number about as much as native americans in size. Seen a native american lately? Seen a jew lately? There's your answer.

Also, literally EVERY LAST NEWS MEDIA CORP that runs american media was founded by a bunch of Jews. Seriously. Trace it all the way bakc, I did, they're all fucking jews. Wikipedia.

>posted a list

You posted the accusations made, and zero proof that such accusations were ever, even once, true.

The Catholic church, for instance, has fully denounced blood libel accusations, even though most of the original accusations were made by local Catholics. That notwithstanding, popes have almost never endorsed such accusations, even during the darkest years of Catholic antisemitism.

Historians have studied these and concluded these are nothing but folklore used as a basis for Christian persecution of Jews. See, for instance:
The Blood Libel Legend: A Casebook in Anti-Semitic Folklore.

The fact that blood ingestion and human sacrifice are strictly forbidden by Jewish law is ESSENTIAL to undermining the case you make, since you are claiming an institutional pattern.

>9/11 was muh Joos
LMAO. you've lost the battle at this point, chucklefuck.

Attached: normies laughing at stormfags2.jpg (472x315, 27K)

truth makes the wicked writhe, don't it faggot?

Attached: typical stormfag.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>LMAO. you've lost the battle at this point, chucklefuck.
Thanks for the bump with the bait schlomo.

Attached: 911.jpg (2762x1703, 1.79M)

Yes, I imagine that's why you've been sperging out in this thread.

Attached: (((hollywood))).jpg (1024x577, 88K)

easily debunked
talmud.faithweb.com/

You fucktards are a laugh riot! You make great tools of the caliphate.

Attached: stormfag future.jpg (1164x1141, 212K)

stay angry and irrelevant, goyshit.

Attached: butthurt stormfaggot copy.jpg (381x379, 23K)