Should I just fucking end it already?

>Almost a year ago, I catch feelings for a pretty little blonde girl who was (and still is) my friend
>These feelings were not driven out of sexual lust, I genuinely had feelings for her. I cared more about wanting to date her and just spend time with her a lot more than I wanted to have sex with her.
>After a few months I finally build up the courage to ask her out and she fucking rejects me.
>A few months later she starts officially dating this fat mulatto who she had been friends with longer than me (I’m pretty sure they were fucking too)
>The mulatto is literally lesser man in every single way. He’s less attractive than me, he’s less smart, he’s significantly shorter, he’s fat as fuck, and he doesn’t care about her as much as I do, which really fucking hurts.
>So I go on Jow Forums to rant about this and actually get some good advice
>I’m finally starting to use my frustrations to better myself
>Things changed today tho when I overheard her boyfriend talking about how they are fighting and might break up
>”Holy shit I might actually have a chance. Looks like things turned out ok in the end. I might finally find some happiness.”
>Later in the same day I get a text from my best friend asking if I had a condom because he’s going to fuck her tomorrow.
>I want to die
>This shit is too much
>Please help me

Attached: C74319A0-5BBB-48E2-969D-CDB9A1A9205D.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK5q2hPYrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Namefagging
You can't be serious. Lurk more.

Lurk fucking where?

You should kill her bruh

Attached: 49B78729-4FB0-4B15-8C08-53AD496239B7.jpg (700x453, 54K)

What method of murder would you recommend?

On Facebook live. Do it with a revolver with just one or two bullets in the chamber, draw it out. Your view count will be epic!

>namefagging
also

/Soc/ is literally a bunch of dick pics bruh

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Can’t argue with that logic

only you can make yourself happy. forget her man

I was thinking that a swan dive would be more effective, but a flip could work too.

Yes, you should. But for being a spic and not your bullshit story that no one gives a fuck about. Even if you're white, based on how bitch-like that story was... Well, the race will do fine without your contribution.

Thank you for actually giving me some useful advice, leaf.

>namefagging
Even for a fucking idiot like yourself, it is advisable not to end yourself over some stupid roastie

Hey cool, another mestizo.

Rodrigues is Portuguese, idiot.

So is the rest of this website, now get over it

Rodrigues is Portuguese

Yes, livestream it and use the Japanese seppuku method with a dull knife. You would become a legend and i have faith in you desu

>some fucking spic name
yes you should kill yourself do us the favor of saving our bullets.

Attached: 1522627845873.jpg (396x388, 35K)

How is having feelings for a girl a bitch-ass story? Desiring to be in a serious monogamous relationship is pretty good for our people as far as I’m concerned.

youtube.com/watch?v=YK5q2hPYrUU

sucks to be you

That’s gonna take some preparation, but I’ll remember you if I do it.

And you think that's considered white here? Christ man. I mean, if you said Oliveira, sure, maybe. But even still: consider the second half of what I said. Notice how everyone else just has "Anonymous" as their name? That's because you're the faggot in this thread. What made you think "yeah, this is Jow Forums worthy"? Even if you're telling the truth, you're clearly some half-nigger Brazillian Portuguese from one of those Azorian Peasantry Islands.

It’s fucking Portuguese

asphyxiation, choke her with your dick.

Attached: what_have_we_here.png (600x385, 307K)

Now you’re talking.

>a spic name implies anything that sounds non canada/america

The feelings are natural, primal. The pointless desire to write about it on an anonymous Mongolian cartoon forum is bitch-like. It's an amalgamation of all the whiniest Facebook status' of my youngest cousins. That's how your OP sounded.

I mean OP is 12.

Fucking has to be, right? Not even that old meme of "I'm twelve and what is this?" but OP must legitimately be someone who can't wait for their age to end in the suffix -teen.

First of all, you're not white. Secondly, join the club. We are all gripping the chain link fence awaiting the nuclear holocaust as much as you are. Welcome to Jow Forums newfag.

Attached: 1486755388731.jpg (523x929, 96K)

The leaf's right, buy a fleshlight.

The reason I chose not to keep my name as “anonymous” is because I want people to be able to easily identify me when I respond in this thread. Also, why would you not consider the Portuguese to be white? I’m genuinely curious

>Flag
>Rodrigues
Sounds about right.

Why is Portuguese not considered White? I’m genuinely curious

Grow some balls white boy or ima have to split yo mother fuckin wig

>puts his real actual name up on Jow Forums
Nigga are u fo real?

Attached: IMG_6436.jpg (273x289, 49K)

NO! Your duty is to SURVIVE. Let god almighty take your lathetic life, then, THEN, you are dismissed.... GLORY IS NOT GIVEN user.

Lend your buddy the rubber. Just unironically poke some holes in it with a needle first...

Honestly you must be 12 dude. Who in there right mind still gives a fuck about women

>getting excited at the prospect of sloppy seconds
Just stop being a faggot user.

Oh, I'm mainly just fucking with you on that point. The real annoyance, and I promise this post will just be honesty with disparaging jokes, is that you thought this would be Jow Forums worthy. No one cares. The Portuguese thing? Purely fucking with you. I'm half porkchop myself. Oliveira branch of some shorter family name I can't remember but starts with a C who emigrated from Sao Miguel in the 1950's. As far as wanting to be noticeable, we have ID's on this board that stick with you through each thread, so that's not necessary. No one needs any identity here that connects you from one thread to another. If that legitimately was an honest mistake, just keep that in mind. The general rule you'll hear is to lurk moar. Which just means you should, as common etiquette here, browse a board for a couple months and get a feel for it before regular contribution. If you had done so, when you do so, you would see that this topic... just doesn't belong, and does come across as whiny. I do sympathize though, interpersonal shit is a bitch especially when it involves the phrase "more than friends" and the word "woman". Best of luck to you user, I do mean that. But lurk moar.

do it you pussy.

It's not that Portugese isn't considered white. It's that based off your flag and your last name there's a 99.9% chance you're LARPing as a castizo.

Secondly, even most people who live in Portugal today are mixed with some moorish blood combined with the added Jewish admixture that every modern mediterranean European seems to have. So the odds of you being of predominately European blood, while kvetching about not being able to bag some 10/10 aryan qt and losing out to some mystery meat dequan is breddy hilarious desu desufampaitachi.

Attached: 431576.jpg (720x834, 80K)

Lmao...

She's trash is your eyes. You're not even listening to yourself. You're just upset about it. And if she doesn't want to date you...then Fuck it. She doesn't want to date you. Bullet missed. Women are like that. They choose someone for whatever reason and that's what they do. Just move on and laugh.

In highschool I had a crush on one of my friends. I was devastated when she pulled off her roastie Bullshit. Now she's a fucking landwhale whom I'd never even think twice about dating. Move on and get better.

JUST FUCK ANOTHER GIRL. FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE YOU FAGGOT BETA KEK. WAKE UP

Don't do it user i just found my right wing asian QT that everyone talked about.

Attached: 1522800415202.png (395x387, 241K)

God bless you

Phase her out of your life, bud. There will be other girls worth loving. Probably not blonde though. You really got to get on that by your sophomore year, or the pussy is all tore up.

Attached: 44A5262E-D365-4D8B-BBFE-9E73CC30E84F.gif (300x451, 70K)

Just follow his example bud.

Attached: 1521317239716.gif (480x270, 926K)

if you are posting here for the first time, read comment [1]

if you are a regular poster here, please read [2]
[1]: you should not take your own life. taking one's own life is a selfish act and unless you are in some very bad situation, it is probably the wrong decision. if you can access the internet [as is evidenced by your Jow Forums post], then you should contact those who are closest to you in your life

[2] yes

Dude someday you will realise just how useless women are. They are not worth losing one bit of sleep. When I was married I would jerk off in the shower cuz it was just easier. You must rely on yourself for hapiness. No woman is going to make you happy. You will regret the day you marry, don't do it.

No woman want's a man that needs them, you must be indifferent for them to be attracted to you. Never ever sacrifice anything for a woman. Fuck em, ok, but never do anything for them. They will drop you like a dirty shirt the second they think they found someone better. They have been taught to be selfish, controlling, sociopathic cunts.

Buy a dirt bike or a boat hang with the boys.
Every married/divorced man I know regrets it, women have been ruined by society. It's not supposed to be this way but it is. You may get lucky and find a good woman but don't waste one ounce of energy trying. Live free be happy women suck. I'm 50 years old I've been there seen it all it's not worth it. Chin up forget women.

Kek

>fall in love with garbage scow slut
>she fucks brown people
>op still wants to fuck her

Dude, drop that bitch and run, seriously. I dated this girl, and she told me she sucked off a cab driver one time, dumped her right there.

Get some fucking standards.

Coal burners must die

youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA

don't be a fucking pussy. suicide is the easy way out. there are people that depend on you, whether you realize it or not, and you're being a huge faggot by considering this.

This is the standard pol responce because we need the boots on the ground.

>I dated this girl, and she told me she sucked off a cab driver one time, dumped her right there.
We need more of this and less OP

This guy speaks the truth, everything he says is true. My wife is hot as fuck and I have a huge dick and I still jerk off in the shower.

I just keep my wife because she has good genes, I couldn't give a fuck.

Kill yourself. Failing that (likely because youre clearly retarded) cut ties with everyone involved you worthless beta fuck.

Yes do it you racist faggot

This unironicly there is a virgin waiting for you op.

Exactly, abundance mentality is a fundamental element of an alpha mindset. There’s no such thing as “that girl.” That’s a myth perpetuated by the feminine prerogative to make you a beta. Get more options, learn more, and increase your sexual market value by advancing career, socializing, and hitting the gym.

Attached: CF6A5406-11C0-4A2B-AD93-444A77F5BED1.gif (500x300, 1.77M)

Omg i thought i was the only one please kill me.

Attached: 1522723695542.jpg (263x191, 8K)