/Dharma General/

>Dharma (/ˈdɑːrmə/;[8] Sanskrit: धर्म, translit. dharma, pronounced [dʱəɾmə] (About this sound listen); Pali: धम्म, translit. dhamma, translit. dhamma) is a key concept with multiple meanings in the Indian religions – Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism.[9] There is no single-word translation for dharma in Western languages.[10]
>In Hinduism, dharma signifies behaviours that are considered to be in accord with rta, the order that makes life and universe possible,[11][note 1] and includes duties, rights, laws, conduct, virtues and "right way of living".[1] In Buddhism, dharma means "cosmic law and order",[11] and is also applied to the teachings of the Buddha.[11] In Buddhist philosophy, dhamma/dharma is also the term for "phenomena".[12][note 2] Dharma in Jainism refers to the teachings of tirthankara (Jina)[11] and the body of doctrine pertaining to the purification and moral transformation of human beings. For Sikhs, the word dharm means the path of righteousness and proper religious practice.[13]
>The word dharma was already in use in the historical Vedic religion, and its meaning and conceptual scope has evolved over several millennia.[14] The antonym of dharma is adharma.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma

This thread is dedicated to the loss of Aryan philosophy. It is not meant to tread on any history, but rather to shine a candle for those who seek to explore.

Attached: sita.jpg (360x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWZCmVOevZY
youtu.be/71H_OWDjRcE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5B1wKHT_hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The root of the word dharma is "dhri", which means "to support, hold, or bear". It is the thing that regulates the course of change by not participating in change, but that principle which remains constant.[24] Monier-Williams, the widely cited resource for definitions and explanation of Sanskrit words and concepts of Hinduism, offers[25] numerous definitions of the word dharma: such as that which is established or firm, steadfast decree, statute, law, practice, custom, duty, right, justice, virtue, morality, ethics, religion, religious merit, good works, nature, character, quality, property. Yet, each of these definitions is incomplete, while combination of these translations do not convey the total sense of the word. In common parlance, dharma means "right way of living" and "path of rightness".[24]

The meaning of the word dharma depends on the context, and its meaning has evolved as ideas of Hinduism have developed through history. In the earliest texts and ancient myths of Hinduism, dharma meant cosmic law, the rules that created the universe from chaos, as well as rituals; in later Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas and the Epics, the meaning became refined, richer, and more complex, and the word was applied to diverse contexts.[14] In certain contexts, dharma designates human behaviours considered necessary for order of things in the universe, principles that prevent chaos, behaviours and action necessary to all life in nature, society, family as well as at the individual level.[11][14][26][note 1] Dharma encompasses ideas such as duty, rights, character, vocation, religion, customs and all behaviour considered appropriate, correct or morally upright.[27]

The antonym of dharma is adharma (Sanskrit: अधर्म),[28] meaning that which is "not dharma". As with dharma, the word adharma includes and implies many ideas; in common parlance, adharma means that which is against nature, immoral, unethical, wrong or unlawful.[29]

Attached: sita_ma2.jpg (1408x860, 86K)

Above is the wikipedia definition of dharma. Those who differ, please voice your opinion amongst friends. Those who seek to learn, pay heed, for education is the only possession that can never be stolen by a filthy fucking nigger.

Attached: sita_ma.jpg (1403x862, 99K)

do you have sita lewds?

is this like the dharma initiative or something?

Too long
Didnt read

Attached: 1513135942650.jpg (610x849, 259K)

No, and shame on (you).

No; just a humble shitpost.

Athithi said the pleasures of the flesh are like a fire, no matter how much fuel you consume, the desire will not be satiated. Rather, the knowledgable mind seeks beyond the bodily desires.

Attached: hanuman_chibi3.jpg (680x489, 111K)

>Street shitters
>Aryan

>street shitting
>treating common property in the worst possible manner
>in so doing encourage private property and cultivation and protection of those assets to which you bear title
>creating a strong culture protecting the property owning class
I see no wrong-doing here. I'm pretty sure the excuse of the first nigger who corrupted a white woman said "i need to use the loo". Perhaps my ancestors were indeed the wiser Aryan.

Attached: hindupepe.jpg (640x375, 70K)

sauce?

So in other words, street shitting is redpilled?

Attached: 1515824047250m.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

youtube shooter was a poo

If you feel compelled to shit in a street and you are redpilled; then street shitting is redpilled. If you are a californian homeless faggot, street shitting is always bluepilled. The act of street shitting has no bearing on your karma; it is a reflection of the karma (you) have earned.

Attached: karma.jpg (553x401, 32K)

No clue
A jew rather

Attached: 1505590433217.jpg (720x720, 49K)

POO

>tfw white people ask you to shake hands but you know they just recently wiped their own ass with but a sheet of thin paper betwixt and that you may be subject to the pestilence which inhabits their unwashed hands
Sorry, I've got a cough.

Attached: don_smoke.gif (245x300, 1.34M)

Jai Shri Ram; Jai Hanuman.

Attached: om.jpg (626x626, 32K)

I would have thought more people were interested.

Attached: sanji6.gif (500x271, 421K)

is that the youtube shooter?

P O O
O
O

what anime is this?

>This thread is dedicated to the loss of Aryan philosophy
I hope this is not like the cancerous Hinduism General threads.

OP, don't be a retard. Reply to multiple posts with one post. Don't keep spamming the thread with your posts.

I don't think people will make the connction with this picture
use sun wukong from monkey magic

fuck you I do that

most of those are created by ISCKON, Hare Krishna fags, they are not Indian in anyway,just some freak cult started in NY and I suspect this might be as well.

Most of us don't believe that others can follow our way of life and thinking.

you expected people on Jow Forums to be engaged intellectually? it's mostly redditors and people from youtube now

>The act of street shitting has no bearing on your karma; it is a reflection of the karma (you) have earned.
Dude, at least learn to interpret Karma properly. Rta is the laws of operation for the universe. Dharma is the laws of operation for the environment for each individual. Hence arises the interpretation of individual Dharma - an individual's environment differs from the environment of other individuals. Karma is the consequences of one's actions in accordance to the laws of operation of one's environment (Dharma).

Thus, act of street shitting has bearing on one's Karma - you shit in your environment and the environment will respond in kind, eventually.

Don't be a retard OP. Learn to interpret Rta, Dharma, and Karma properly before starting these threads.

>what anime is this?
For your viewing pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWZCmVOevZY

I liked it as a kid, but as an adult I realized that most of the details of Ramayana are skipped in the movie. The story of its making is very very interesting.

Nope; this is not that.

Good advice based australia.

Not ISKCON; I am vallatla gotra kamma caste, Telugu, Andhra Pradesh. Wanna fight?

Attached: hanuman_tailseat.jpg (1412x863, 85K)

>fuck you I do that
Chill Dundee. You're not the OP.

>most of those are created by ISCKON, Hare Krishna fags
Thank God. There are other normal human beings.
>Most of us don't believe that others can follow our way of life and thinking.
Americans are more Hindu than us. Don't dismiss others so easily.

I don't understand where you differ.

Attached: hanuman_think.jpg (1415x866, 276K)

You sound like a faggot and act like one too; what caste and gotra are (you)?

I like you, dundee.

Attached: 'straya.png (500x500, 123K)

>I don't understand where you differ.
So you say here

>The act of street shitting has no bearing on your karma; it is a reflection of the karma (you) have earned.
You imply that those who shit on the streets ended up that way because of their past actions and thus it is now their karma to shit on the streets. Hence you say that shitting on the streets is the reflection of one's Karma. However, what this omits is the Karma of their current action of shitting. Yes, they did get to this point due to their past actions, but they continue to interact with their environment (which operates according to their Dharma) and hence their Karma of shitting currently will be realized later in the future.

>You sound like a faggot and act like one too
Stop projecting.
>what caste and gotra are (you)?
Brahmin. Athri Gotra. Fuck off.

>those who street shit have their own karma
Correct.
>karma of street shitting
Pretty disgusting desu.
>karma of street shitting will be realized in the future
Yeah, so what? You need to spend more time thinking and less time posting, desu. I will visit HEB and then come back to guide (you).

Those who are Texan can have 1 extra karma point.

Attached: krishna_smug.jpg-large.jpg (1024x1448, 193K)

>brahmin ahri gotra
Oh shit; we got a real nigga here. Fair is fair, kamma caste vallatla gotra from AP, here.

Attached: krishnadistrict.jpg (800x305, 51K)

>Yeah, so what?
Never mind.
>You need to spend more time thinking and less time posting, desu.
Man, still haven't grown out of the Indian habit of projecting.
>I will visit HEB and then come back to guide (you).
Ok. HEB is a good store. Not as good as Kroger, but pretty good.
>kamma caste vallatla gotra from AP, here.
Farmers. Sigh, if only you realized how close you are to moksha, but why will you. You're a brainlet who thinks he's ready to guide others.

Sita is the epitome of female purity and virtue in Hinduism

ISCKON is really the worst possible way to be introduced to Hinduism. I'm glad that my introduction was through the works of Ramakrishna, Vivekananda and Ramana Maharshi.

If you like history look in here, doesnt have much on hindu and buddhism, but a lot of other stuff including aryans

I live in the walmart side of Texas

>If you like history look in here, doesnt have much on hindu and buddhism, but a lot of other stuff including aryans
Are you the same guy who makes threads on the interpretation of the Bible and gets called paranoid by everyone? That meticulous OP where you post about 5 full of content?

You sound like an old soul.

Eat more fresh food.

go to eight chan if you want old pol back, its less people but higher quality

>4+Jow Forums
Truly disgusting.

>You sound like an old soul.
I'm not old. Suffering forces one to understand the universe faster than those who don't suffer.

Understanding that is a mark of an old soul. I wish you many happy returns.

Attached: slowking_by_mighty355-d7f7ysd.png (885x1580, 185K)

>I wish you many happy returns.
I wish you the same.

>wait no! I was being coy! senpai please; embrace the dharma and let it guide your step. I will follow in your wake.

Attached: hanuman_superhero.jpg (2480x3508, 1.58M)

Old soul, indeed an old soul. But aren't we all infinite beings that choose to go up and down on the wavelength? There's no such as an old soul as we have no birth nor death, no creation nor destruction. We are eternal, and as such we are unbound by time, what we are bound by are illusions and just that. Realize that and the illusion fades.

>oh fugg.
Namaskaram, guru-ji.

Attached: shiva5.jpg (576x800, 120K)

what does dharma mean to you.

Attached: kali-yuga.png (1357x4721, 1.46M)

>Blocks your path...
Do you dare?
youtu.be/71H_OWDjRcE

Attached: 1522817181409.png (684x983, 884K)

I draw dharma from my caste; I bear the misfortune and blessing of being born in the United States. As such, I will not betray the dharma given as son of this soil; and as kshatriya caste I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Nevertheless, it is not my place to convert christians to Hinduism, nor do I believe Christians are of any benefit at all. Students of dharma were already aware, and those who seek righteous tutelage will be judged by greater forces than I.

Jai Shri Ram; Jai Hanuman

Attached: hanuman_smug.jpg (335x500, 26K)

What a nasty little niglet; you may as well marry a jew. I'm going to go out of my way and suggest a hero for (you) to follow - Karna.

Attached: karna.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

So a sort of deterministic view of ones purpose?

dont worry about conversion, I'm not religious but my dad was the north american director a major Rosicrucian sect so. I'm no atheist, just wary of any one "true" religion if you know what I mean.

do you have any text to give to someone who wants to learn?

Did you ever consider the possibility that all the so called predictions were written after kali yuga was observed?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5B1wKHT_hY
At the worst you watched a shitty anime; at best you understand a bit of dharma.

>embrace the dharma and let it guide your step
Dude, seriously. Do like to exaggerate the importance of your interpretation of Dharma and Karma? Like I mentioned before, Dharma is the laws by which one's environment operates. Thus, one's Dharma is the way one's environment operates/evolves. Saying embrace Dharma is redundant because your environment forces you to exist in harmony with it. Thus, you will follow your Dharma, whether you like it or not.
>I will follow in your wake.
Why don't normal human beings discuss these ideas, and why is it always some wide-eyed hatchlings.

Anyone else here have a major fetish for bleaching indian girls?

You expect far too much from your fellow apes.

>Anyone else here have a major fetish for bleaching indian girls?
What happens after you bleach them? Any long term plans, or just a fling?

Fling

>Fling
Have fun. From my interactions, I know Indian girls dig white bois. So if you're a white boi, it shouldn't be too hard to get her to go out with you. Not sure if she'll let you fuck her, but from the three WMIF couples I've known, all the bois fucked the girls, and then broke up. So it shouldn't be hard to accomplish what you're going for.

Just not sure if another white girl would want you once she knows that you fucked an Indian chick. That perhaps is the only impediment.

Dharma will win over adharma. It always has and always will. Jai Shri Ram.

bump for interest

Attached: 1522120133421.jpg (459x646, 49K)

what is dharma street shitters view on hitler and the nazis, then i can know if he actually knows anything or hes just a poo larper

Attached: (((loo))).jpg (960x457, 98K)

POO