LONDON - A 27-foot sculpture made out of 100...

>LONDON - A 27-foot sculpture made out of 100,000 knives could be placed on the fourth plinth in London's Trafalgar Square in tribute to victims of knife crime.
The sculpture, named "Knife Angel," was created in Oswestry, Shropshire, by the British Ironwork Centre. It took two years to build.

>The knives were handed in by 41 police forces around the country during amnesties and confiscations.

>The campaign, "Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife," and the statue aims to raise awareness of the growing issue of knife crime throughout the UK.

>"The monument was created for one purpose, to highlight this extensive problem. Both government and the educational system need to open their eyes to the epidemic," t he British Ironwork Centre's website says.

businessinsider.com/knife-angel-sculpture-made-of-100000-knives-2017-1

Attached: 5880b2b1dd08950c4e8b467e-960-1439.jpg (960x1439, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936
tapwires.com/2018/01/04/un-brings-back-image-of-3rd-pagan-god
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate knives now. i'm officially /team acid attacks/ now

the iron throne

Imagine having so much knife crime you make a memorial to it

Attached: 1439233349763.jpg (531x471, 322K)

(((art)))

Europe is a dystopian fucking nightmare holy shit

Literally fucking butter knives on it's wings
I thought the memes were taken a but far but they're obviously fucking facts disguised as memes

You fucking wot? Bin that statue!

Attached: VRni3mJ (2).jpg (615x439, 53K)

Not going to lie. That looks pretty fucking awesome. When the day of the knife comes, you bongs need to impale people on that statue.

>knife crime isnt a serious probl-

>London murder rate overtakes New York's

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

>knock statue over
>it crumbles into pieces
>free knives by the hundreds.

on a more serious note, this looks like a statue of a dystopian future

>"trip" into statue
>receive wound
>sue the state
>statue removed

Do """journalists""" not realize how fucking ridiculous people look making that pose?

Is this like the Jow Forumsube but for knife violence?

Maybe they should try banning knives. They need common sense knife control.

ave nex alea

>Surrender your guns
>Surrender your knives
What's next? Oh yeah
>Surrender your wives

I hope it comes to life and cleanses London

What would happen if we united it with the Jow Forumsube?

>not making the iron throne

they had one job...

UK realizes a knife is just a sharp piece of metal, right? You don't need any special industry to make one. Collecting them does nothing to reduce the overall count of basic tools used commonly used for cooking and survival.

It's like asking people to turn in their rocks. "A life can't be thrown. Turn in that stone!"

>knife angel

It amazes me that artists can work on a piece for years (or at least they used to) but put no original thought whatsoever into naming the thing

Butter face

Looks like a dark souls boss.

This is really bad optics. It's glorifying knife crime, like something a gangster would buy

Oi mate, I'm talking at you, bin that fookin statue.

here's a (you). your post is underrated

Lord of Knives, nice

Assuming everyone with a knife will attack someone.

Too many people for the UK to support via hunting alone anyway it doesn't really matter. If they can't support their own food growth and transport from elsewhere they mostly starve.

edgy

Lol such a joke, I couldn't imagine not having a nice. How do you open candy bar wrappers or unscrew screws with no knife?

You should be ashamed uk.

knife*

It also shows how devious and evil your government is. They know the violence and murders are caused by niggers and pakis, but they blame the violence on knives.

You know how easy it is to make a knife? It's the goto weapon in prison because shivs take 5 mins to make.

Holy shit, it looks super dystopian

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

That thing is terrifying. Reminds me of the guncube

Attached: 3c7c411f5fa7df3ba0c276f2c8483fd2--bromley-wallis.jpg (598x400, 65K)

>ban guns
>knife attacks increase

>ban knives
>stick and bat attacks increase

>ban sticks and bats
>bare hand attacks increase

>ban bare hands

Would they make it illegal to reveal your hands in public or would they force you to buy a hand license?

Attached: 1465479042387.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Typical control-freak beauracracy dressing up an immoral law with catchy "art." The police don't crack down on criminals, only honest citizens. It'll
Be two generations at most until the UK, the land of Locke, Blackstone, and Burke is reduced to absolutely anarchy.

Attached: no-blade-of-grass.jpg (1440x750, 412K)

Hyperion by Simmons

Attached: 4EE1E50E-14E8-4C55-9AC5-642494299D99.jpg (332x500, 68K)

DO YOU HAVE YOUR BUTTER KNIFE LICENSE BRITBONG?! DO YOU?! SHOW ME YOUR SHITPOST LICENSE RIGHT NOW!!!

Attached: Britannia.png (687x629, 225K)

that's metal as fuck

if anything, it makes me want to stab people even more

My first thought, too. They made the Shrike.

It’s anarch tyranny of the ‘managerial state’

Samuel Francis argued that the problems of managerial state extend to issues of crime and justice. In 1992, he introduced the word “anarcho-tyranny” into the paleocon vocabulary.[11] He once defined it this way: “we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny).”[12] Francis argued that this situation extends across the U.S. and Europe. While the government functions normally, violent crime remains a constant, creating a climate of fear (anarchy). He says that “laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.[11]

BAN ASSAULT STATUES

>"A life can't be thrown. Turn in that stone!"

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

>pass a seemingly retarded law that mandates people to hand over their knives
>use acquired knives to make a fucking Golem
That's some next-level (((illuminati))) shit right here. Can't wait to see what's coming next. Will it breath acid as well?

More ACID. Less KNIVES. ...Is that the message of that Orwellian state?

Attached: 1522097208924.png (922x960, 829K)

Gantz when?

>knife crime

It's all so tiresome

A society is mentally ill when they blame an object for the actions of the humans

Looks like this.

tapwires.com/2018/01/04/un-brings-back-image-of-3rd-pagan-god

Attached: zsfs.png (1047x847, 1.46M)

Is this another God to worship next to the murder cube?

now thats fuckin satanic if i ever seen it

>Knife Angel
Wow what a creative name.
I guess all the Brits worth a damn died in the war.

wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. is this bin your knife meme campaign about getting rid of every single knife in your house, or just to getting rid of pocket knives / non kitchen knives.

why do they think this will help, the people turning in knives wouldn't be committing crimes with them, and they aren't like guns where they can shift hands and end up in a criminals hands with a serial number filed off after being stolen. its pretty obvious who is committing most knife crimes there.

Attached: free prostate exams.jpg (982x575, 156K)

While casually scrolling, before I bothered to read anything, I thought it was an image of Bane in the OP. I am beyond help, aren't I?

One of the main UN room's painting is a not-so-veiled worship of an antichrist post-Christ society. They literally worship the state becoming the new God with forced monoculture on to the entire world. There are other such pieces of NWO communist (forced on the Gentiles) art pieces they put in the open in certain locations around the world because it's not easy to tell what the message is at first. Hidden in plain sight. They get off on it.

Attached: UN antichrist commie painting.jpg (3648x2736, 1.32M)

Attached: FBDFEE34-DDB6-4B5A-83AC-F67DD9E0A701.jpg (750x693, 131K)

>be brit
>create memorial to knife crime
>get stabbed on way to memorial
>crawl to hospital
>get stabbed again on the way
>die
>your mother comes to add your knife to the sculpture
>gets stabbed

Not gonna lie that looks pretty fucking awesome

So what gives? Is there actually public support for these kinds of laws in the UK? I guess I'm having trouble understanding how people with this policy agenda get into office if they are not popular.

Bin that statue!

can't compete with murder cube

Attached: murder_cube.jpg (598x400, 77K)

That looks really cool, we need to take away the virtue signaling propping it up and make it ours though. All hail the Lord of Knives, stab a nigger today!

That's just a pile of sadly wasted guns. This is the real murder cube.

Attached: jews islam black cube satan saturn.jpg (656x640, 83K)

No competition, but it is a holy site, my friend. A beacon of hope to all who gaze upon it

Somebody needs to get a Bayonetta cosplayer down there ASAP.

Quick, post things that Brits can't have

Attached: IMG_0327.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Is this an official police program, sponsored by the police, or are they just cooperating with the police?

Attached: .jpg (500x385, 48K)

How do brits cut their food if knives are banned? Serious question.

Judging by the name of the place it was made and the length of time it took, this was an effort to teach "urban youths" to weld as part of their community service orders.

HOLY SHIT BLACK CUBES WE'RE DOOMED

This seems like a great place to get a knife if you need one

Attached: 1522598282187.jpg (492x559, 78K)

>Angel made of knives

E D G E L O R D
D
G
E
L
O
R
D

First, they came for our cutlery, and I didnt say anything because I eat with my hands and feet

Then they came for our flammable materials but i didnt say anything because I am a raw vegan

next they came for our anuses, and i certainly didnt say anything then if you catch my drift broham

GLORIAM ANGELUS TETANUS

Attached: important-opinions-stamp.jpg (1400x1271, 483K)

So whats stopping from people breaking this statue apart and taking the knives for themselves?

Anyways, death cube.

Attached: 1368136913251.gif (493x327, 935K)

It looks like something from Thief 2, London resembles a nightmarish, Industrial revolution themed video game. How progressive

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-4 Thief II The Metal Age.png (640x567, 491K)

They don't get to say muslims should die.

>propaganda to stop violent crime made entirely out of surrendered weapons
A constant, blaring reminder that the native people around you are disarmed and cannot defend themselves will prevent crime, I'm sure.

BIN THAT STATUE

would be seriously full on pagan metal to impale people on the wings though

Do you mean you're a faggot or you're full of shit?

That's when they start chopping off your hands.

Not mentioning what the sculpture is for, it's really cool. Reminds me of the murdercube

I remember once reading that the point of Soviet propaganda was never to inspire, but to humiliate.

forks and when those are banned sporks

imagine this degenerate thing being paraded around London when the Empire was still around, the creators would probably be hanged for blasphemy

>statue falls over
>falls on crowd of school children visiting the museum
That thing better be secure

*Overwhelming urge to bin it intensifies*

>days without mass shooting: 0

>Ban guns
>Knife crime goes up
>Try to ban knives

Wew lad

Are you fucking retarded? The only difference would be that instead of niggers, you'd have Irish doing the stabbing.

It is an additional holy site. Must pay respects

AVE NEX ALEA

see

Imagine if the UK had the 2nd amendment.