/OURFEM-KEBAB/

NASIM AGHDAM IS OFFICIALLY /OURFEM-KEBAB/
>Nobody in the facility knew who she was.
>Nasim Aghdam has an alleged website with a manifesto that targets YouTube for censorship and demonetization of her video content.
>According to her website, a possible motivation for the shooting could have been tied to her many YouTube accounts, which she says have seen a decline in viewership over the past few months.

>It appears that Aghdam was disgruntled by the changes in the YouTube platform. She wrote on her website, "Be aware! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for personal and short-term profits and do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, hiding the truth, manipulating science and everything, putting public mental and physical health at risk, abusing non-human animals, polluting the environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism and sexual degeneration in the name of freedom and turning people into programmed robots!"
>She goes on to quote Adolf Hitler saying, "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it."
>abc7news.com/sources-youtube-shooter-identified-as-user-nasim-aghdam/3298575/
FUCKING BASED!!
PRAISE KEK FOR THIS GLORIOUS TIMELINE!

Attached: 1490321775377.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/D2a7aaedb4/nasimesabz13.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

officially /ourkebab/ess

Fuck off glow in the dark niggers. Stop trying to pin this shit on us. No one except the paid jews think that.

Sage goes in all fields.

yes,even though she did not get a high score, her convictions and her attempt at trying is good enough for me.
FUCKING BASED

don't be a pussy, if it was any other happening, you'd be doing what everybody else is doing

You glow so fucking hard your see through. Promoting us as violent perpetrators is not how this works. Take the dreidels out of your ass, collect your shekels and fuck off.

how am I perpetuating violence, i'm not lol. she has already done her deed. how is this any different from people shitposting about HIGH SCORES when there are beta uprisings? do you think that everybody on this board is a glow in the dark CIA nigger? lol

Try harder faggot. False flag for censorship not gonna fly.

i'm anti-censorship, you fucking leaf lol

Attached: 1498716727965.jpg (321x324, 25K)

Sure you are. Thats why you keep trying to wait minutes and stealth bump this shit. As I said. Try fucking harder faggot.

bump

Promoting this as ourgirl is the easiest way to get censorship aimed directly at us. So once more go fuck yourself RosenburgsteinShekelcollecter.

Bitch please. You fuckers under estimate the power of autism.

Who are "you fuckers"?

no we are non violent meme farmers
we tend to the memes and thats all

Attached: h5zXWsd.jpg (413x499, 102K)

Psycho Iranian vegan roastie, yeah, sure. Fuck off OP.

Think I've made my point clear enough.

I can't say you have

Attached: 1384391442002.jpg (421x359, 49K)

She could have done more had she just gone to the media to whistleblow on jewtube's censorship. An inside employee coming out against them would be a hotstory. She could have been useful politically against google/jewtube. Her being a foreigner/women/brown would have only confused jewtube leftists more.

Now she's nothing and everything will be brushed under the rug.

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (509x389, 23K)

i am, you thick-skulled fuck. Now excuse me, I have better things to do than trying to argue with a leaf about how I am not a CIA nigger

Attached: 1496222477274.jpg (640x628, 40K)

MSM trying to make us think his propaganda quote wasnt about him and the nazis using it too
FUCK OFF CIA NIGGERS STOP TRYIN TO PAINT N FRAME PEOPLE LIKE US AS NAZIS

Attached: ZioNazis.jpg (400x247, 27K)

See you next thread I'm, sure you will illuminate us all.

She was not

Not trying to be edgy, she is a hero. she has more balls, and did more in a single day to fight the kikes, than we have in our entire lives. Jewtube BTFO

I present to you her milkers.

Attached: milkers2.png (599x658, 456K)

mother of god...
those kebab milkers

Attached: 1515989112826.jpg (764x512, 60K)

You have no say in this matter. You're a multicultural loving cuckold.

#CensorshipKills
#CensorshipKills
#CensorshipKills
#CensorshipKills

she just needed a man

mommy

Attached: 1506670644839.jpg (764x512, 200K)

So some cunt couldn't make it on YouTube and shot them up? What a stupid mass shooting.

That's the kind of stuff that keeps happening and yields no results. Mossad are shooting up elementary schools and murdering goy kids, and you're talking about whistleblowing. Stop thinking with your heart.

She didn't even work there, though

INSTAGRAM ARCHIVE

Fuck off. He's right. You're very clearly either an edgy fedora kid or someone false flagging.

more like YT fucked her like alot of people and she got pissed and did it.
this situation overall is so fucking weird.

Attached: 1496894509738.png (1280x960, 879K)

Attached: 1481325075348.gif (400x214, 903K)

>tfw Jow Forums starts accepting trannies and using their preferred pronouns

The shooter was a HE. A MAN. Stop saying her and she. It's a fucking tranny.