Why do you still use tp? Why do you hate water up your ass?

Why do you still use tp? Why do you hate water up your ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=fdje95TVC2M

Attached: stacy.png (854x480, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84FDUo599I0
youtube.com/watch?v=aT9Tpa_qCcw
youtube.com/watch?v=tGjtrYHgM24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i use moistened butt wipes with a nice fragrance
my crotch smells like clean laundry

putting the estrogen mimickers right in your butthole, good job user.

>Not sticking your hand in a shared community bucket

Attached: india.jpg (480x360, 12K)

didn't you listen to the aryan goddess in the vid? wiping is unhygienic

This.
Although I do want to buy a bidet soon. But I’m leaving for basic training in a few months. No point in getting one now.
The proper way to clean your ass it
>lift one cheek up
>wipe whilst sitting
>wipe till the tp is no longer shitty
>then wipe with a baby wipe.
I seriously don’t know how people walk around with shit crusted assholes all day.

toilet paper followed by butt wipes backwards and forwards is the true redpill, my friend.

mah nigga
my booty smells better than my armpits

Why not both? I use tp and then I use a detachable shower handle sitting on the edge of my bath.

I keep an old wash cloth next to the sink and wash my arse over the sink with a bit of oatmeal soap and warm water.

ive recently started showering after poo. its based

SO even though we all have different methods we can all agree that only absolute savages use ONLY toilet paper ?

>he doesnt have a toilet with automatic water and air cleaner
much more comfy and hygienic than rubbing your ass bloody with toilet paper and still having shit stains. the only con is that it can feel a bit uncomfortable when the warm water stream directly spashes at your anus and penetrates you

>Americans just discovering bidet/jet spray

Indian here. This is some ironic shit because jet spray is a regular in every Indian's household (at least middle class to above). Yet its not a thing in the States here. The Jet spray undoubtedly cleans your ass better than paper ever could. And Jow Forums likes to meme poo in loo.

Attached: 1508993099932.jpg (412x464, 100K)

you drench your tp with perfume and then wipe your butt? wtf

Because i'm not a Yuropoor. Many trees will fall and be converted into the soft little sheets I use to clean the waste from my backside. That's some royalty level shit right there. Keep spraying water into your asshole, faggot.

I like to clean most of the shit away, then use spit on the tp so it's like those moist wipes. Works well and is way cheaper b

i have a butt toothbrush for after tp, keep it next to my mouth toothbrush and let my gf use it for giggles. still tingly sitting down rn from the toothpaste

the fucking state of amerimutts

this should be good
tell me how anti-microbials mimic estrogen

Its Banana Girl! .. She is based as fuck .. She has a vid (too lazy) saying that only people with jobs should be able to have kids.. Every one else should be sterilized.. Love me the Banana girl.

American here aware and comfortable with bidets who is absolutely confused at why other americans dont have or want this, why its not in homes...

Im not using my ass for same things like my hands so fuck of.

Fucking genius! I am on septic .. this is what I have been missing all my life! Have a 1/2 litre of gas for the tip cunt.

She's a no shave no shower feminist m8. She's disgusting.

>slav bathroom

Attached: AQ1HAfT_d.jpg (640x419, 18K)

>They don't know that the cleanest method is to sit on the bristled end of the toilet brush and rotate

Attached: 1fe9c03aa5c82f09aa1705c699767d09.png (500x372, 68K)

wtf is this gay ass shit? take proper preparations on a public toilet. if it's private, you've already done this. if not, you're a fucking failure.

fuck all of you.

I use wet wipes and then dry with paper
Bidets just don't exist here but I do what I can.
To the Euros, what is the stance on public bidets? I think that sounds pretty unhygienic as well
this guy is a fucking retard

I don't know who she is. Just saw this vid pop up.

Attached: You are mentally ill.png (564x360, 149K)

who /NoPoo/ here?
day 12 and still going strong

I prefer to shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain.

If that's not possible, then I'll just shit and not wipe until I can get home and jump in the shower.

It seriously confuses me. I can never use paper and whenever I'm outside at restaurants, theaters..there's only TP. People here seriously need to catch up. Start with just your home, show relatives/family. They'll find it awkward at first but then should love it. Forced jet water is far better cleaning agent than paper.

What do you use to dry off the water? Or do,you just walk around with a wet ass all day?

australian women are whores

You're supposed to shit once a day and drink 3 gallons of water daily.

Is this from Sochi?

No worries mate, just make sure your tp doesn't fall apart. That better be premium, regular doesn't smell as good.

Americans still haven't discovered the bidet?
they now a hose near the toilet to blast their asses lmao

Attached: 20050030250-Euro-Mono-wall-hung-bidet-1.jpg (571x571, 47K)

I've always wondered why Americans don't embrace the bidet.

How are you supposed to use that? I'm trying to picture how the water cleans your arse without touching it.

It almost looks like they awkwardly splash water onto their browneyes with their hand desu

at home maybe, I want you to come to america and experience the public restroom. I dont even trust the sanitary integrity of the soap dispenser half the time. Having something attached to a truck stop toilet shooting into my ass will most certainly be followed by a trip to the doctor

Indian >>"middle class"

Attached: 1295749505510.jpg (378x500, 28K)

She pulled the original but you can still find the reaction to her awesome rant.
youtube.com/watch?v=84FDUo599I0

look at the wonder and joy of the adult american woman in the video, she just discovered that washing her ass after shitting is hot shit and is so amazed lmao

Attached: Kohler-K-4886-0-Bidet.jpg (500x389, 46K)

burgermutts use tp because they want their assholes to be as brown as their faces

Attached: 1509781995577.jpg (409x547, 52K)

Tfw when you use wet wipes and have good hygiene but girls would still prefer to suck Chad's dirty cock right next to his TP only wiped asshole (after he was too lazy to shower for 2 days) because only face matters

home depot sells toilet seat bidets for less than a hundred bucks, anoniggers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-233118.png (720x1280, 211K)

I've had something of a consciousness for ass-stench management since I was ten years old. Here's why;
>be 10
>be at small Yu-Gi-Oh tournament because it was the shit
>25 year old Jow Forums sod is also in tournament
>Gets up from table
>Suddenly smell unbelievable foulness
>look up from table across the room
>this guy is talking to his mom, getting ready to leave, and he has a slight plumber's crack while standing up
>as soon as he leaves, the foulness fades away
As a result, I have only ever shat right before a shower, and then cleaned thoroughly.

why are aussies so vulgar?

youtube.com/watch?v=aT9Tpa_qCcw

>that privacy divider

russia pls

this post is too real

You are not that far away swedecuck.

Muslims figured this shit out 1500 years ago, infidels still don't know how to clean properly their shit. WE ARE THE CIVILIZED AND SHEEIT

Attached: 1519387510213.png (1241x986, 1.36M)

MAKE OWNING BIDETS A POPULAR THING BEFORE 2020 SO WHEN JOE BIDEN RUNS IT REMINDS PEOPLE HIS NAME RHYMES WITH BIDET, A THING YOU WASH YOUR ASS WITH

Attached: 1511799241086.jpg (447x438, 16K)

alex jones says they use their bare hands

If you can't have a bidet just stick your ass in the shower and give it a wash. I seriously don't know how people can shit "clean" their asses and continue walking as if nothing.

that accent makes me wretch. britbongs/ausfags/eastralians talk like they have facial nerve paralysis.

>bidet rhymes with biden
you can't trick me

I have gotten my shit schedule perfect such that I shit in the morning right when I wake up right before my shower.

On the rare occurance I have had to shit while at work, I went home.

Alex Jones also thinks his uncle is also his aunt with mustaches. He's an idiot.
here's how we do dude
>Clean it a toliet papers
>Then wash it with a water
>Dry that shit with a toliet paper or towel
>Wash your hands with a fucking soap.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGjtrYHgM24

ignore me

Public restrooms don't have bidet. Do you hold your shit in until you go home? Just don't be a retard and wipe thoroughly.
If a hairy monster like me can take a dump without a bidet and continue my errands without having shit particles caught in my ass hair producing foul odor, you can too.

waffle stompers unite. There should be a reverse bidet in the shower, like a thing that shoots out water to go down the drain, to help flush the poo.

>work as cook in a fast food joint attached to a convenience store situated smack dab in the middle of nigger quarters
>bathroom is on convenience store side
>run next door while it was slow to take a piss
>see something yellow on the wall behind me in the stall
>someone has managed to propel diarrhea shit all over the walls at chest height
>dare not fucking utter a word about it because it'll be my job to clean it.

Attached: wwwww.gif (480x270, 698K)

Let me give you one with the archive link so Pajeet cannot accuse you of shopping that

Attached: shit_in_curry.png (663x625, 261K)

Bro I agree with you and all. But I get this foul taste in my mouth from reading your comment. Kthx

Are you serious? Wow.

>All that work

Nigger all you need is a water jet spray like bidet. Just aim that on your asshole for a 30 seconds and its super clean. Then you wash your hands but you never even touched your ass in the process.

seriously this, anyone using their hands to rub their butthole is going to have to boil them to kill that shit