Florida shooting: Students defy transparent school bags rule

Survivors of the deadly school shooting in Florida have resisted new security rules that ban all but clear backpacks at their school.

Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High in Parkland, adorned their bags with signs, badges and slogans protesting against the measures.

Seventeen people were killed in the shooting on 14 February.

The attack led to an extensive social media campaign, culminating in a national march for tighter gun control.

But students have argued that the new bags will not prevent future attacks and infringe their privacy.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43626893

Attached: _100673224_mediaitem100673223.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBb--QTXVu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well hopefully they get shot up again

>Expect other people to give up their guns
>Won't even give up their school bags
Yea because this won't drive home the point that people shouldn't listen to them or anything. All this says is they don't actually care about making the school safer.

How is a clear backpack supposed to do anything?

You can easily put a gun between 2 texts books and some crumpled up paper

Why not a metal detector and armed resource officer at the entrance at the beginning of the day

Well Camera Hogg demanded that "something" be done, and "something" was indeed done.

Clear backpacks don't do anything. I remember back when I was in school during the Columbine incident, suddenly long coats were banned and students all had to tuck in their shirts. The reasoning they gave us is because you can't hide a gun in your waistband while your shirt is tucked.

Kids found other ways to keep bringing in knives and drugs, and if anyone had wanted to bring guns, they would have still done so without problem.

This kind of shit is only done so that school officials don't feel or look powerless. They're just doing something so they can say they took action, regardless of whether it solves anything or makes things worse. It's kind of blatantly obvious.

well duh

kids hide everything in them
girls wear sluttier clothes and hide it from their parents in the backpacks
they wear makeup that they aren't supposed to and hid it in their backpacks.

This has been going on for as long as their has been backpacks

banning guns doesn't do anything either, people can just make them illegal, just like they could hide the gun in the backpack between two textbooks

these retarded students are learning first hand that sacrificing liberty for security gets them neither

How does banning guns solve anything? Clear backpacks are just as effective at stopping school shootings AND it doesn't infringe upon the second amendment. Win win.

>wants to ban guns
>defies backpack bans willy nilly
the funniest part is they have no understanding of how absolutely retarded and annoying they are. i completely understand why nick wanted to kill them all. annoying little retard shits

LMFAO I remember the video they showed right after columbine strongly arguing for school uniforms / tucked shirts and shit.

Video literally has a kid walk up to the camera and literally pulls out like 50 guns from his jeans. Literally pulls out a full size Remington 870 from his pant leg, even a Barret from his ass. Stupidest video ever.

Fuck you, dude. You're adding fuel to the let's fire about pol and conservatives being crazy gun nuts. Psyop or not, people died, and you can call them degenerates, but they are only degenerate because of social programming... The very thing pol claims to fight against. Stop making us look like shit.

Can we get these kids to see the Jew? I mean, this backpack shit is the most jewish shit I've seen in a while

>We need to repeal the second amendment!
>B-but you have to respect my fourth amendment rights!
They're getting a taste of their own medicine. Good.

Attached: 1522004460629m.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

>But students have argued that the new bags will not prevent future attacks
>a group of retards argued about shit they have no control over

If the see through bags fail to stop violence and mass shootings, the next step is transparent and/or completely form-fitting clothes. Remember, this is about safety for school children.

Attached: see-through-clothes.jpg (580x482, 72K)

Will David Hogg and company disclose how much they’ve made off of tv and magazine appearances since 21+ of their “friends” were killed?

How have they decided to use that money? For their cause? Or for personal gains?

who died? name the people who died.

The Hogg is enjoying those soy protein gains.

Attached: delicious_trauma.jpg (1080x1397, 435K)

Tgis

Sounds like a plot to get the alt-right to remove their own rights.

We've done worse just to spite people.

Hey, can I have free stuff too if I ban alcohol because my drunkard friends killed themselves for DUI? Or do I need CNN to back me up too?

y-y-yeah hehe...safety for the children...

Attached: 1381690199978.png (300x300, 110K)

How do we meme Soylent to sponsor Hogg and friends?

youtu.be/oBb--QTXVu4

Demographics matter.

rules for thee but not for me

No one needs an opaque bag. Is having an opaque backpack more important than the lives of children?

Who is providing these backpacks? Are they a company on our watch list?

Buying a crate/fridge full of soylent to whatever next parade they're in

>Kids should be armed in school to defend themselves
>Kids should have transparent bags so they can't hide weapons

What the fuck are they carrying to school? Dildos?

You can hide condoms and tampons behind some other shit or in a case.

Shit nigga, who did die?

Attached: 1519283659643.gif (504x504, 765K)