Why are you all so racist??

today i had a black uber driver and he was nice and funny and a good driver so why should i hate him (im white)

also ben carson is black and a neurosurgeon so why is he a "subhuman"

seriously yall need to go outside or something

Attached: download (1).jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14ktgmt0_-s?t=8m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my 10 minutes outside of my gated community supersedes millions of other peoples opinions

Attached: 1518446332993.jpg (506x543, 130K)

n i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

>why are you all so racist??
Pretty sure it's just a joke for a lot of people here.
>inb4 kys

Attached: 1520129917237.png (320x480, 113K)

you're a nigga

You shouldn’t hate him because he’s black you should just be careful because he most like has the nigger gene which makes him much more likely to be violent

>one person outweighs the majority

Absolute brainlet.

Attached: 1506894588107.jpg (1012x1474, 395K)

>so why should i hate him
Love or hate has nothing to do with it. They are not our people and they have no good reason to be in our nations or communities.

Attached: 1482188223568.png (1185x699, 1.48M)

And he'd let you die in a dark alley. The only niggers you can trust are geek niggers, which are basically white people in nigger bodies.

It's Jow Forums you dipshit.

kys

Move to Oakland if you like them so much

No one here claims you should hate your cab drivers based on their skin color you faggot. You hate them when they act like niggers.

we don't hate black people, we hate Niggers.

Welcome to the Internet, most of the time it's just people trolling and saying things they would never say to another in public

>Move to Oakland if you like them so much

This. I've met a lot of black people whom I liked. But anyone who is exposed to enough of them for long enough becomes a racist.

Around blacks never relax

don't take Jow Forums too seriously, and, remember, 66^ of Jow Forums isn't even white

>"He was nice and funny"
But.... was he a nigger?

fuck off hogg team, better go to blacked.com if you like to suck black dick this hard.

you never show another individual that you hate his tribe, such behavior is rude.
Other than that, "we" just learn by observing physical reality and when you do, you really can't find anything good about any tribes of mud, only a fraction are good people and generally not when with their own, at most they will apologize for their coon friends dastardly behavior.
There you have it faggot!

Attached: 1522193444626.png (585x560, 263K)

I'm not a racist but I could understand why someone might be
youtu.be/14ktgmt0_-s?t=8m30s

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1024, 17K)

>also ben carson
cuckservative detected. It's not about hate, homie. It's about protecting one's people. If the stormfront douchebags are a little too much for you, check out Millennial Woes on youtube. He does a pretty good job of discussing the positive and persuasive arguments for white nationalism. Also see Jared Taylor. And also, also, don't be so gay in real life.

On this blessed day, we are all niggers.

And that reasoning will work. right up until the last white child is born

All blacks are negros but not all blacks are niggers

Pure blind racism is a shortcut for pale niggers

>y’all
Nigger detected

Rationalize how ever you want you fucking autist the truth is since eninfluence of niggers and shitskins quality of life in western countries has gone down for everybody