Is California a caste society?

It really feels like California is a caste society/modern day Brazil. When I look at San Francisco and Los Angeles, I see three worlds: The elite neighbourhoods (Beverly Hills, Malibu), the neighbourhoods with people who are pretending to be rich but are actually poor (making really good salaries but can't afford the outrageous housing prices, commute times, food prices etc) and the downright miles of ghetto (Oakland, Inglewood, Compton). When I look at regular America cities like Seattle or Omaha, I don't see the same amount of poverty.

Attached: California.jpg (1008x756, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/
politifact.com/california/statements/2018/mar/27/travis-allen/has-californias-homeless-population-skyrocketed-an/
youtube.com/watch?v=x9fNKWudbno
youtube.com/watch?v=VPYLwu-FBMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8f0u2dtJQ
zillow.com/cupertino-ca/
zillow.com/homes/Santa-Monica_rb/
breitbart.com/california/2016/06/23/unlivable-exodus-from-california-increases-due-to-cost-of-living/
youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/the-state-worker/article176849926.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, California is a caste society.
And if you mention it you're a fucking bigot.
Which is funny because the people who'd call you a bigot are the godamn self-hating white people.
Glass us.

Yes. California has destroyed all of its freedom and become a caste society that is becoming increasingly difficult to leave. Nuke San Fransicko please.

Will he be the one to save America?

Attached: 1492368755118.jpg (850x567, 39K)

Seattle is bad. Can't say much about Omaha though. Food is cheap in California though. Fresh produce is easy to come by, and I can walk alleys and pick over hanging fruit from trees year around.

Quid stealing fruit you fucking nigger, that's not your property

Real talk: California has it's problems yet it's still a land of higher wages, better opportunity, and happier people than almost any far right Jesusfreak wasteland.

If you want to see a real feudal state, go next door and visit California's retarded, Mexican hating, hotter than planet Mercury neighbor.

Arizona is a literal caste society with tons of imported slaves doing the dirty work, a shrinking middle class, and a resort class who can afford drinks in Old Town Scottsdale and a Camelback spa trip every weekend.

You know Sacramento is doing something right when they get shit on constantly.

Attached: NGZ7ZMjw_400x400.jpg (380x380, 23K)

All the poorfags vote Democrat, too.

>property
*tips spook*

But Arizona is very liberal.

I don't think you know how caste society works, what you describe is just class divide. caste society is when your role is decided on birth

Central Valley reporting in.

This place is caste as fuck. I'm not even kidding, it's wealthier whites on top, almost always growers or ranchers. Then the regular working man, then the broke Hispanics.

Hi Sven

I dunno why i just felt like saying hello

Greetings Strangers

What's the social structure like in Sweden? Any different from your typical western democracy?

mfw I moved to Los Angeles from midwest and I created a small business that supports a good lifestyle and a true opportunity for riches.

My job that I created here wouldn't even exist where I come from.

The high population leads to a lot of problems that need solving.

Real good opportunities for hard workers. Everyone here works hard too, which is quite nice.

California is hell.

Im not kiding. Those rich places arent real. Ask yourself who can afford 7 million dollar homes.
Doctors? Lawyers? Bankers?

Thats the joke. Its no one. Its an illusion. All the real people live in shitty 1 bedroom apartments with a 4 hour daily commute for $3000 dollars a month.

Thats California.

>When I look from Canada
Nigger, if you’re serious I might entertain you.
Tell me how you’ve formulated this opinion and we might have a serious adult discussion. I assume you don’t have enough knowledge to discuss this realistically.

You're livin in the wrong place, friend. Look inland

Same as anywhere else, you got the poor, the middle class and the rich.
> Any different from your typical western democracy
It's a proportional representation democracy

The 3 castes are accurate

t. Middle class in la who could buy a mansion in other states with what I make but can't afford a small home by myself that unironically costs 1 million

It's all the same, Sven

>same as anywhere else
Aren’t you the wealthiest country in the EU? Top 3 at least?
I don’t go posting
>Sweden is thus...
>Canada is this....
Where do you bellends draw your information from?
Here’s a California fact.
ocregister.com/2015/08/29/california-more-of-a-welfare-state-than-most-countries-in-europe/

>Doctors? Lawyers? Bankers?

Yeah it sort of pisses me off about my own area of Sacramento CA now. Due to prop 13 locking the family home's tax value in I can afford to live here but the sort of white working families I grew up with are all gone. The cop, the school teacher and all the other average sort of folks. Now the average education level is over a college degree.
Think about that, my base level BS degree is dragging the average down. It's all snooty fucks who bought here being it was great schools, white area and so on. Yet it pushed out the average family guy who SHOULD be able to have what I had as a kid, but they can't now.
That school teacher's can't swing the 700k+ home so it's fuck you, off to the shitty part of town and your spic/nigger based schools.

The only average people left in my area are all lifers with property tax rates based on the 1970s to 1990 that let them live here while being average.

I'll tell you who lives in 7 million dollar homes, the actors who just started rolling in the big bucks but don't want to spend too much

A 100k salary means you are rich in 95% of the us territory and can buy a mansion. In ca it means 50% of your pay goes to rent a 1 bedroom. You need 2 high earners to buy a shack house

That's what third world countries are like.

t. Huwhite Mexicano in California

There's trash everywhere, potholes, needles, homeless and it's fucking overrun with illegals. It's going to hell, especially if Garcetti or Newsome wins for Governor. The only hope will be to split off into New California or move out.

Oregonians vehemently hate Californians moving there and driving up the prices. It's shit desu

Attached: 20180102_123549.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

California as a state has no value outside being a giant trade/port after they mined all their resources and the farmers are destroying the foundation by over siphoning groundwater. Its a fucking desert that is constantly being terraformed and catching on fire. That's why Trump is starting to crack down on garbage people like the Amazon CEO for enriching his business by embezzling taxpayer money to subsidize foreign goods.

California shouldn't even be considered part of the U.S. anymore, the amount of unconstitutional, Marxist bullshit that goes down completely boggles my mind. If Alabama did shit like legalize slavery or some other right wing shit, nukes would be flying.

I wish Trump would just declare California in a state of insurrection, completely voiding any electoral votes they'll give and then purge the state with nuclear fire.

Well fuck I feel you. The street I grew on had teachers, nurses, police officers, a few doctors, some lawyers and other professionals and even people who worked skill based labor, but now that's all gone. I've since moved away and I live in a more rural part (I have my own land which I've been working on for a while) but the street I grew up at? oh fuck... it's all for rent apartments usually for Plan 8 housing, reggeaton music blasting, loud nigger like faggots, and degenerate bitches popping kids like a chicken. It's sad, the street was comfy as fuck growing up.

Hey faggots, explain and prove how you know anything about America. Like I’ve said I don’t go posting
>Sweden is like XYZ
Because I don’t know shit about Sweden other than news posts. This doesn’t make me a Swede expert, and I don’t post about the quality of life in Sweden.
Please, educate us all why you are are qualified to give an opinion that carries weight about anything in the US, California especially.
I’d love to hear it.

>Regular American cities
>Seattle

California is a complete disaster zone, If LA airport wasn't there not a single person would stop in outside those doing a cringe hollywood tour.

There's not one redeeming thing about the cess pool.

Thanks Nigel, but the truth is there are 4 cities better than Sidney in California. Those cities house tons of of the most beautiful and intelligent people in the world. The top 1%.
You don't see them because they live in hidden pockets of California. Literally hundreds of suburbs and metro high-rises for the elite.

Now go back to your job as an oil rig operator or whatever the fuck you do in central Australia.

IT should be classified as a third world This is bull shit liberal logic
It has more homeless basterds then Detroit and it’s economy is inflated as fuck

The only good thing about it is that it burns every year

>yet it's still a land of higher wages, better opportunity, and happier people than almost any far right Jesusfreak wasteland.
California has the highest poverty rate adjusted for cost of living

Attached: 1522720883927.jpg (685x1023, 110K)

ITT: Jealous rural retards

Holy crap I pass under that freeway in my daily commute back home. That place is literally tent-city. Even the hobos are developing a homless neighborhood community.

we can only hope

Attached: 1507331258682.webm (906x378, 2.26M)

t. Cityhillaryvoter

whats the address on google maps?

Attached: 1520366865863.png (1000x1000, 196K)

Post some proof, achmed. No one believes your bullshit. You haven’t been able to prove one thing you said.
You might honestly be right, this one time. Prove it.

It’s sad this thread will die without your ability to prove yourself.

Attached: 5CC00A99-CE42-4FFE-928E-B842CC621B7C.jpg (709x765, 108K)

1% of beauty doesn't make up for 99% of trash, tell me do you live in the 1%? Why are you so butthurt about California? LA has fuck all highrise. Have you visited Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo if you consider highrises a pinnacle of a good city/state? You're right I enjoy my $100/h doing sweet fuck all job, cheers mate.

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

you can google it yourself

Attached: tt.png (466x324, 212K)

Okay, don't so uppity. I've already shown you California has the highest poverty rate in America in the link above. What I look at is
>Demographics
(2nd least white state after Hawaii (Hawaii has a lot of Asians however, and Asians are basically white)), California has millions of illegal immigrants. People who can't advance socially and who leech off the system.
>Housing prices
San Francisco is incredibly expensive. Houses in Silicon Valley go for 2 million to 5 million, and in San Francisco a one bedroom apartment will set you back 3000$ a month. Theres a video on CBS I think where I woman making 100,000$ a year can't make it financially.
>Aesthetics
Los Angeles looks like a shithole. It's beautiful in the white neighbourhoods of Echo Park and Santa Monica, but the hispanic and black parts of Compton and Inglewood (among many other places) look like shit, This isn't scientific, but it's an impression
>Homelessness
politifact.com/california/statements/2018/mar/27/travis-allen/has-californias-homeless-population-skyrocketed-an/

To be fair, San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, if you can afford the price. It's literally one giant Beverly Hills.

Attached: 1520312072408.jpg (512x287, 34K)

Yeah it's kind of nuts. I vacationed in California with my family, stayed at a 4 star hotel with a beautiful park right next to it, yet the hotel was surrounded by a big wall. That's because dozens of homeless people slept in tents in the park every single night.

San Francisco > Beverly Hills

A paradise on earth but it costs a lot to live there and there's some annoyances.

>Politifact
Take some time and post an honest reply. I assumed you all used media, and previously stated it.
It’s like me telling you Canadian money comes from the nipples of snow giants. Politifact is no better reference than share blue.

>like it's not always been this way

user, I posted from a liberal website that says a converative talking point is true (commiefornia a shithole), let's not be a dense faggot

Attached: 1521601806146.jpg (392x495, 63K)

I've shown you. You haven't posted shit to validate one of your opinons. LIKE I SAID, I don't go posting "ablerta is so..." because I don't know shit about canada other than what I read.
Your source is one sided, and you only have one source.
YOU D O N " T K N O W S H I T
You just run your dumb Canadian hat cocksucker about things you see on tv, and know nothing about.
>oh yah, look at poltifact
You've only proven me correct. I wish this could of been a real discussion. I honestly hoped you had some real life experience to share. I did.
Politifact is about as real as facebook clickbait. Stay in school lil beaver.

Attached: 1390407166532s.jpg (125x86, 3K)

>Yes, California is a caste society.
>And if you mention it you're a fucking bigot.
>Which is funny because the people who'd call you a bigot are the godamn self-hating white people.
>Glass us.
This. And the white liberals refuse to send their kids to the public schools full of mexicans.

okay, here is some fox news from you. You know Liberal news sites can be right at times at wrong at others, same iwht right wing websites. Also, you are claiming I don't know shit even though ive shown you homelessness is though the roof, the housing prices are through the roof, and people are leaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9fNKWudbno

youtube.com/watch?v=VPYLwu-FBMk

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8f0u2dtJQ

Also look at Zillow in Cupertino

zillow.com/cupertino-ca/

and here's Santa Monica

zillow.com/homes/Santa-Monica_rb/

Attached: 1521406764753.png (2480x3507, 863K)

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/23/unlivable-exodus-from-california-increases-due-to-cost-of-living/

youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs

Redpill me on Burbank. I'm about to move there and blend in with lefties.

t. animator

California doesn't have that much poverty. Even the cities you mention are mostly middle class, but have a reputation built by 90s gangsta rappers who all happen to be from middle class families themselves. The poorest cities are probably Stockton and Modesto, and even they're a far cry anything you'd find in the south.

fugg. possibility I've been too hard on the beaver.
I don't hate YOU, I hate your assumptions. You post the worst source possible for justifying your opinions. I'm not mad at you, I want to punch your argument in the nose.
It's like you'd used the enquirer to prove your statement. Everyone knows political is HEAVILY weighted in it's opinion. It's like asking the IRA to report on the Bongs.
I'm looking for reality, if you have any of it to share, about how you justifiy your opinions of my country.
Please share, but cut your bullshit.

Attached: 4chanchess.jpg (500x423, 56K)

>asians are basically white
we'll see how much you love them when your city turns 60% chink
>Redpill me on Burbank
lots of jews, shitty traffic
t. blind person

youve shared no arguments but ad homs and "fake news". I'm saying California sucks. see

Attached: 1521816286492.jpg (800x1200, 196K)

Yes user. You are absolutely correct.
> tfw Former bay area techie that observed the same phenomenon
I left after some time to get back to normalcy and the place I knew as America beyond its borders.

Yea that's what high taxes, welfare and government over reach get you

Sweetie, I'm looking for information, not youtube opinions.
If you just draw your opinions about California from news posts, I couldn't give a fuck about your opinions.
I don't post "CANADA IS LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOUTUBE TELLS ME SO" because I think that's a hollow opinion.
I could post opinions about your country and news articles too. What's the point? You're a faliling oligarchy that chooses looks over reason. (here comes the facts) You've chosen to elect an ex snowboard instructor with no political exipeience who's led your country to the brink of economic ruin.
yet you feel the need to poke me with sticks?
Why? Why not worry about how fucked you are, and leave me and my ghetto state alone?
You openly encourage the abuse of heroin in your country, instead of repelling it, and you thik you're better?
Worry about how you fucked up you are, before you dare approach me about anything here.

Attached: pools-are-closed-stencil.png (780x863, 81K)

Have you been to south? See, your problem is that you've never leave California so you don't know what real poverty looks like, so thanks for proving my point.

MAKE HASTE INTO THIS THREAD BUGGERERS

This. California is the most treasonest state in the republic.

>youve shared no arguments but ad homs and "fake news"
I've apologized for my attacks. It's reactionary here, and I'm conditioned to respond, Pavlovian. I recognize this and have TRIED to step outside of my regular patterns of speech to respect you.
You seem like a decent person, but you can't read well.
Here's my first post You just read brietebat and politifact and think you know things. It's like me eating canadian anchovies and thinking I know something about your life.
Just stop. You don't know shit about here. stick to talking about timber, seals, and drunken natives. you don't know shit about here, so please, STFU. I don't make threads about how Canada is so.... Because I honestly don't know. You honestly have taken the time to validate you don't have any idea about what you run your mouth about, so just do us the same favor.
Respectfully.

Attached: box.jpg (300x225, 9K)

motherfucker will you listen to this leaf

california is a marxist hellhole, it might be nice that some of you have created a living for yourself but you don't realize you're in the middle of a direct-democracy brown-horde-driven slide into the total gutting of whatever rights you have left.

It is almost another country at this point, when I go back it feels like I have left America and returned to California, its honestly ridiculous. It's the only place in the union I've ever been that I saw houses that had California state flags on the outside but no UNITED STATES flags at all whatsoever. I actually saw this in Burbank, people who I'm sure voted for Adam Schiff, and I'm sure would secede over "le drumpf" and take any rights and guns you might have left.

Congrats to those who have carved out a life in California but unless you're ultra-elite shit-hits-the-fan rich, I wouldn't be holding my breath that the coming years will treat your rights and your wealth well.

May I remind you, you have an enormous amount of unfunded liabilities and gibbs to pay for...when the horde realizes the federals aren't footing that shit anymore and it needs to come from somewhere: that somewhere is going to be you.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
>t. an Ex-Life time Californian

>is California a caste society?
Yes, 100%. I am a white born and raised in this hellhole.

California is profoundly and fundamentally different from the other parts of this country. When I visited the east coast and the midwest it felt like a different country. I hate california so fucking much and I think every what person should be required to visit the ghettos in this state. it would fix our faggy immigration policy real fast. I am literally a minority in my own country.

It's the unwritten rule here. If it overhangs into the alley or yard you can pick. Hell I don't mind when people pick my pomagrants. Nobody cares.

Asshat, I will grab your hindquarters and kick them until you wear them for a hat.
You are no more qualified until you tell me how you know this. I'm only asking you and the moose fucker to tell me about your california experience.
I'm sure it's nothing, or made up drunken bullshit.

especially

because

you

plebbit

Tell the class about your life and relevant experience in California, I'm positive it's no real life experience and you judge, (like the beaver) from britebart articles. I'd rather trust newborns to tell me how to disarm bombs.

Attached: dfe697532ecd1e32bdfa78e136739ef834a8f5c5_full.jpg (184x184, 4K)

>echo park
>white

white for cuidad de los angeles maybe.

The ranchers and almond farmers run literal plantations and sell to China.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

This is why we need COMMUNISM.

Attached: 4chan4c1.png (751x477, 338K)

Most of CA farming is for export, the locals suffer for usable water, because of it.

california is a giant open air shopping mall

Ann Coulter writes (Adios America) and talks about Cali in this EXACT regard, all the time!

You should really read her stuff you lovely leaf...

SoCal would never survive without the central valley. It amazes me how 23 MILLION fucking people live in SoCal. Los Angeles and San Diego are the very definitions of an unsustainable city. I hope we'll see a Blockade of LA and SD in the future and let the fuckers starve.

Welfare states are caste societies
>first generation lives well and get pensions , healthcare and services without paying them
>second generation enjoys both worlds and still have social mobility but they start to see tax increases and brainwashing that they are caused because muh capitalism
>third generation lives in a caste system paying for the shit the first two generatios created.
Everything is taxed to death to mantain the state , companies outsource the cost obviously as they have to survive but don´t create good jobs anymore and some start to leave.
Meanwhile the third generation may have good jobs but can´t afford anything , but the state that provided those muh free things has also brainwashed them into wanting more state because muh good welfare state.
So they end up having free food for vagrants but it´s being paid by taxing buildings of houses that caused vagrancies in the first place.

Brasil , Argentina , Venezuela , California , France , Italy ,Canada are nothing more than late stage welfare States.

And before some retard tells me muh sweden muh denmark let me tell you that the nordic countries are actually playing 4d chess , they infested the eu with shitskins because they knew most of them would go to the uk because english is the only international language.

So when the uk got pissed and choose to leav the european union they consolidated forever the fact that they will have their own currency and NOT THE EURO , this means they can devaluate their currencies and vampirize the eu while mantaining those massive welfare states.

If the uk had remained in the eu eventually they all would have been forced to use the euro.
Now the eu don´t have the balls to push for it , so they won the 4dchess match.

Attached: welfarestatefuckthisshitvenezuela.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

my city is mainly white and its not like i love everyone here. 60% chink city wouldn't be so bad. plus asian girls are miles better than white girls

Attached: 1521954445172.jpg (343x429, 19K)

>the neighbourhoods with people who are pretending to be rich but are actually poor (making really good salaries but can't afford the outrageous housing prices, commute times, food prices etc

Muh family, we had a big house though. Now we are in a condo and moving to Florida like the Hogg guy.

Attached: 1444835658065.png (490x364, 317K)

Is Minnesota the "california" of the midwest?

Attached: Minnesomalia2014.jpg (3264x1952, 1.33M)

Attached: oakland_proud.jpg (2048x1365, 297K)

>tfw grew up in a spot exactly like that in SF
REEEEEeeee

If California is so great, then come pick up the fucks transplanting here to Idaho. Or better yet, prep your house to tske them in when we boot them all out and build a fucking wall around our state.

>Idaho: Fuck Off, We're Full!

That's California for you. They don't care about their own.

>Idaho
beaners, trailer thrash whites, meth, refugees, and mormons

Meme flag.
Quit hiding.
You're the first intelligent post in this shit fit. I count myself in the dumb.
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/the-state-worker/article176849926.html
I can post enought to prove that socailism is what's killing california. Pension debt will drive the state bankrupt in ten years (being generous). They want to introduce social healthcare for anyone.
I agree it's a failing system. I just don't care for parrots to echo an opinion the media fed them.

yeah, liberals imported a lot of Somalis to make sure they ruin it.

Good. Keep thinking that and stay the fuck out.

It's a good old class difference in cali where the different classes are divided based on economical differences(basically like anywhere else in the world)

i live here though. Worst move of my life.
Most whites in idaho deserve the gas chamber along with the spics

It's funny because California has all of those in higher numbers than any other state could ever possibly have. Idaho is what, 2% Mexican? California is fucking 40% Mexican you retard.

I agree California is a shithole, I never stood up for it. Idaho is thrash as well

Every society has wealth classes, retard. And no, California doesn't have a caste system.

Same in Sydney. It's all about property. Dumb poor fucks still won't think about immigration though, and tend to blame anyone that is white collar and has an iq above 120. Makes them as weak as babies and I have no sympathy for them.