Is moving out even worth it...

Is moving out even worth it? I'm 24 and live with my parents and make 30k a year at my job while saving every penny I make other than gas and phone bills to buy my own house soon. Why is it so taboo to live with your parents past 20 when I'm able to save more than half of what I make yearly without having to worry about some jew landlord raising my rent every year

Attached: 1509938494809.jpg (850x693, 134K)

>Why is it so taboo to live with your parents past 20
Jewish tricks

It isnt taboo, only dumb niggers who their parents hated and got kicked out at 18 say it is
Only morons without a penny or job to their name move out before having enough savings to fall back on
These same morons spend frivolously on things they dont need while giving some kike landlord 3k a month for some 300 sqft apartment
Family exists for a reason

It's extremely worth doing in order to learn how to make your own way. However, if your financial situation makes that impractical then there's nothing wrong with sticking with that gig until you can get a leg up.

The Japanese are traditionally more-than-willing to have their kids live with them up to their 30s, because realistically their mindset is more or less "ahead of its time" when it comes to mental maturity vs physical maturity.

I'm 25 and live with my mom, sometimes I feel like a loser, other times I'm just glad I have a roof over my head. Slaving away at a wagecuck job is not worth it just to appease a bunch of douchebags who don't even care about me or some non-virgin harlot thot.

I agree, you should stay with your family at least until you are married.

I can easily afford to rend a place now and have lived on my own for 4 years of college, but I'd rather just stay home and save enough to buy a house before leaving. Renting for a crawl space makes no sense to me

it's whatever. I moved out, didn't really learn anything our feel super grown up. kek

Youre not crazy user
Why fucking rent from some jew when you can use a years worth of rent as a down payment for a home?

>Go to college
>Graduate
>Obtain job that makes $60k+ a year
>Within three years, assumming no emergencies, have enough to put 20% down on a mediocre house and avoid PMI (assumming you don't live in Manhattan or San Francisco).
>Rent out other room
>Pay literally 100$ in mortgage a month

It really isn't that fucking hard.

To each his own. One of the most rewarding periods of my life was deciding to quit my well-paying but shitty job, jump ship to a different state, and see where things went from there. Granted I had enough savings to drop out of life for a year or whatever if that's all it amounted to, but it worked out better than expected and that sort of thing doesn't get easier with age and responsibility.

It's kinda funny, whenever I'm out with my friends or gf I get some shit for living with them when they claim how awesome it is to be on your own when their kitchen is 2 ft from their bed and toilet. Maybe I'm just well off because my parents don't care if I party or stay out as long as I don't end up in jail and can keep a job
My dream is to buy a ranch in Nevada and life off the grid

Attached: 1512611848704.png (1060x1080, 785K)

>Why is it so taboo to live with your parents past 20
because the powers that be don't want you to accrue wealth and save money. they want everyone to be living in apartments and paying rent while never achieving anything meaningful. so the powers that be weaponize the media and say anyone who lives with their parents past a certian age is a loser. i wish i could live with my parents through my 20s but i cant due to unrelated reasons

i wish i could live with my mom. living on your own sucks. only 1/10 guys can actually manage a non-roastie gf. they're just too rare.

Bruh, if you move to NV I will totally rent a room. Nevada is cash as shit and I'll probably end up moving there after law school.

remember to wait for 3d printed houses before you buy a home so you save money

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Ever take care of a ranch before btw? I did a stretch as property manager for a while while I was between jobs, and that was an excellent way to learn a whole lot of good handyman skills. I even got some job offers from contractors I hired along the way to do things that were beyond my comfort level.

Stay at home, save money, then go on your own

My sister moved to henderson for her job and loves it there. The fucker moved there before I did and I was talking about it for years now I'm mad
No not really, my family owned a farm in Michigan for generations that we just leased to farmers to grow pickles and took a share of it.. Outside of growing stuff at home no real farming experience

Attached: 1503783574755.jpg (907x651, 108K)

I'm usually 70-80 miles west of there when I go to Nevada for my internship or to see my family. Nevada is an amazing place. Either that or Montana are prime places for living. Houses are dirt cheap for what they offer too.

What kind of ranch are you looking at? I lived/worked on a horse ranch for a decade. It's rewarding

>have rich parents (sort of) that don't charge me rent
>all my wages go straight into an expanding bank account
>spend most of it on alcohol and trips to nippon
>still going to be able to buy a house ten years younger than average here because i haven't moved out to rent like everyone else

Attached: l.png (599x587, 311K)

Get ready for an adventure, I guess. Plan ahead. Start small. Grow from there.

One half of my family is small farmers. Successful, even. I could do it if I grew up learning the ropes, but no way would I want to try anything more than a hobby with alternate fallback income as an edumacated white collar guy with a blue collar streak.

I haven't really thought it through that much user :( I would vacation there a lot though in reno, lake taho and vegas and there's no bad part of that state I feel
I am nervous about it, it's mostly a pipe dream since I know literally nothing about farming but it does sound like a very comfortable life
Yeah I got rich parents too that's how I get to stay here lul

Attached: 1519454995168.jpg (736x1041, 106K)

I mean as long as your helping your parents, or at the very least making sure your not a burden on them, it’s not too bad

Well if you take on tenants to pay for it, especially if they can help you figure out how to run the operation, then that sounds like some good footing at least. In my experience as property manager, however, you can go through 10 tenants that are anywhere from great to at least steady income, and then you get one that just wrecks the place or stiffs you or whatever, so it can take some business acumen just to keep that game going right.

I tell them almost weekly that I'd pay any amount of rent they want but they just tell me to save and they're happy so I just give them 70% of every paycheck to deposit into a savings for me so they know I save.
I was thinking of that but the most scary part is what you said about shit tenants. I don't know what makes a good or shit rancher so any amount of income would be good I think

Attached: 1509915300904.png (773x859, 745K)

>having parents who cohabitate and love each other and you

fucking normies get off my board

Go back to Jow Forums LOSER

Attached: 1509595246477.png (1151x734, 467K)

So they're not even making you figure out how to save / invest on your own? :/

FPBP

Would love to live with my parents, planning to after i finish university, living alone is cool if the only thing you care is getting wasted

My parents know nothing about ranching, the current farm is with our uncle.. We make our money in other ways this is an outside interest :(

Attached: 1518931365166.png (1000x1333, 707K)

So what stops you from just getting a whatever house on your own and saving that 70% on your own and then upgrading to the ranch or whatever else when you figure it out? I'm getting a weird kind of coddled vibe or something.

Why don't you skip out and shack up with your uncle to find out more about how things work and if that's what you want to do / inherit?

Idk if coddled is the right word.. I know a lot about my fathers business as well as my mothers, they just so happen to be into the financial market not the agricultural. I just have other interests that are something they know nothing of so I have no real influence on it. I might start talking to him yeah but he kinda does his own thing so who knows

I’m 18 and I plan on getting out of my parents house in a few months. I fucking hate them and can’t stand their nagging and bullshit. Plus my mom is ugly as fuck anyways. Wish me luck bros

Attached: DD42A6F7-BA21-43F8-A655-23F97BF5ACD1.jpg (750x794, 120K)

Rent is a fucking meme. You pay a shitload for something you don't even own.