Sam hyde on the YouTube Shooting

Thoughts? instagram.com/p/BhIh5U4niv2/

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-202555.png (720x1280, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
instagram.com/p/BhIiefPHsnt/
youtube.com/watch?v=4yFWQWc_hpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after the watching the video, i decided it must have been him who did the shooting

Not #Funny.

He's got a point

Make more funny videos you washed up faggot

Sam Hyde Thread

Attached: 89zP6Nd.jpg (960x540, 48K)

>Thoughts?
He did it by proxy somehow
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

Hes Not Washed Up .

Get Some anew Insults

Attached: 1517895711350.jpg (400x400, 25K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Le Reddit funny man plugs his website in a social media post
stop shilling this turd, he just want to sell you merch

Attached: 1522731825125.jpg (1066x1207, 1.38M)

go back

Attached: 1520904477417.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Attached: 1522806710223.png (449x583, 452K)

Does it feel good Sam to slide threads off this board for your own personal promotion/gains? You've been doing it all day. Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Rebbe Shmuley Hydinski is never meshuggeneh

instagram.com/p/BhIiefPHsnt/
PRAISING THE SHOOTERS COURAGE

HE DELETED THE FIRST ONE AND REUPLOADED. CHECK THIS ONE AND HIS PREVIOUS FEW FOR SOME #HOT TAKES.

>buy his shirts goy

Attached: 1522731770410.jpg (804x414, 101K)

post your videos on youtube you retarded motherfucker
theres no volume slider in instagram

Edgy and funny/10

Now I'm not happy these people died. But- HAHAHAHHAHAHA

They are on Hydewars youtube pajeet. reveal flag now

>Hydewars

Attached: 1522731820637.jpg (578x712, 443K)

Sam Hyde is a pathetic, degenerate, normalfagot self hating Jew. I can't believw that I used to enjoy watching this trap fucking, anal doing, sodomite Zionist.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yFWQWc_hpA

hyde just does it BETTER

This is how you should treat your woman. Look at that thick, solid, hard, gorrila dick god in that picture and the ABSOLUTE respect he commands from his woman. She knows that if she steps out of line again, she's going to be worrying about more than a bloody nose and lips.

This is what a real man looks like.

This. A plebbit sellout he is.

Attached: 1522731796399.jpg (912x1617, 755K)

Sam, Paradigm Shift was epic, but blease do something new, or you’ll be relegated to one-hit wonder meme status. Don’t you want to be something greater than that? I think you have it in you.

now this is autism

"I only liked 1 of his videos, so he's a 1 hit wonder"
You fucking dumbass

Attached: 1522100285863.jpg (639x479, 20K)

this kind of
I'm seeing a lot of dislike of sam hyde because people are so new. Sam was popular in 2014 - thats ages in Jow Forumshappening time
+I really can't blame people because since world peace mde just fell to shit entirely. Nick works in an antique shop, charles is seemingly homeless or couch surfing and occasionally does some twitch and a video or two, and Sam does hydewars which is really one video a month that someone will put up on youtube anyways. Sam says he is working on a game or some shit and they made some book of doodles that cost $40 which basically the only reason to own it is to have a book in your house titled "Bomb the US Government" Why MDE didn't band together after worldpeace hype was still rolling I have no idea.

How do you know he's Jewish

>Hes Not Washed Up .

This. He is literally unwashed.

Probably glad he got away with it again

He’s gonna be seriously ugly when he hits middle age, probably be producing top tier content and keeping a harem of like 12 women though. A true symbol of the darkness of masculinity.

He looks like one and acts like one. That really enough. I mean he's a fucking bitcoin millionaire and he still squeezes his fans for as much money as possible by pretending he poor/disheveled and shit. And that's just so he can make that stupid videogame, he doesn't even bother making what his fans want.

I still like you Sam, but quit being a jew about money. How about raising a fucking family?

vid's down mate

Top kek!

So when are you uploading the new mde content, Sam?

page not available

>this is a no fun zone
Eat shit and die faggot

even a little fun isn't worth getting kiked over.

Attached: 1522731804646.jpg (1399x243, 278K)

Every day he looks more and more like Charles Manson.

MDE is dead

it's just hyde wars and crush 500 now

It's obvious to anyone that browses this board for more than 2 weeks.

You didn't Eriksson how.

Explain***

See above ^^^

Quit shitposting Sam

I usually don't spoonfeed niggers but here it goes
1st.- His facial features are very clearly the one's of a Jew or of a mongrel. He doesn't posses any characteristics of a Germanic/Slav/Mediterranean etc. person.
2.- His behavior shows that he's clearly of Jewish descend. He's unbelievably greedy, tries to scam his supporters out of money by charging 5 bucks for poorly made semi-monthly vlogs. The moment he gets called out for his Jewish behavior he plays the victim to try to discredit the criticism without actually acknowledging it.
3.- He's an incredible sodomite; doesn't have any shame about his sexual degeneracy and proudly shows it to the entire world by taking pictures and publishing it - has fucked trannies before.
4.-(((Hyde)))
5.-Was part of the (((entertainment industry))) with his televised show - only reason he got kicked out of the circle was because he's too retarded to play along the Hillary cocksucking and had to be edgy and support trump.
I can go on and on but I haven't followed this degenerate in over a year.

hey man it all checks out to be Galapagos. I personally always believed he was jewish because of the fact of where he is from. Honestly sam hyde is no one to me and he fucks any girl he can get and is no way in a commited relationship and the exact opposite of being trad. Sam would fuck my gf if he had to so honestely fuck him