Portuguese-Italian-Spanish

Portuguese-Italian-Spanish alliance when?

Attached: latin alliance.png (2020x1668, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never, kys shitskin.

Name too long. Just name it Mediterranean alliance

Portuguese-Italian-Spanish-
also greece as a side allie to the latin alliance

Greeks aren't Latin

We need an european-white alliance, not only some few countries.

Attached: 1522779976906.jpg (800x682, 115K)

>having t*rkey in there at all

Poortugal trying to find a way to become relevant again, LOL.

Americans aren't white.

Man don't listen to the alboroach there , you are fellow mediterranean.

this is a white call, not with you abo's

No.you

Attached: Think-Greece-Country-Santorini-Oia-468940432-marchello74-copy.jpg (1440x823, 183K)

>Australia
>relevant
Since when? You were just a british penal colony.

>t.

Attached: wewuzn.png (265x258, 90K)

When they get out of debt and decide to stop being lazy shits maybe

I love italians and italy user
Why cant we all just get along?

Attached: 1521905791076.jpg (491x768, 83K)

They had an empire in the New World, you didn't even exist back then.

Whiter than you, akhhhhhmed

>found the terrone subhuman

Attached: b20.png (900x516, 233K)

As soon as we rekt you in WWII. LOL

>catalonia
>calling others lazy shits

Attached: 6bb.jpg (714x330, 41K)

Sure sure abo.
just knell

Attached: Portugal_8_Kig_John_IIIP.png (1340x1280, 3.13M)

portugal is not a Mediterranean country, look at a map ffs and our history has absolutely nothing to do with the Mediterranean, we are an Atlantic country.

Look at those domes. Clearly Islamic Turkish.

There's not even need to ask portobro, that piece of shit is either an alboroach or a krautcuck.

Attached: benito.jpg (634x506, 86K)

>kneel*

As soon as you learn to speak English on an English speaking website. Poortugal is a Spanish territory.

Venice. Try again alboroach, by the way only we Northern Italians get to bully our terroni cousins.

That was the Brits, pathetic, you don't even have a culture of your own.

You are pathetic, we do need an alliance, but with all europe, all nationalists from europa.

I smell a germancuck.

im always defending spaniards and italobros when i listen to people talk shit about italy/and latin countries

also musso is my idol nice pic

when will you pizzabros btfo and retake your rightfull african claims(lybia,ethiopia)?

Attached: Benito_Mussolini_Padre.jpg (388x455, 142K)

Nah fuck that, I don't want to ally with nordcucks.

>Veneziano
>Shilling for an alliance with the most blacked countries in Europe
Yup, you're not fooling anyone, Ciro Esposito.
Neck yourself

Shut up lil abo ape, from a meme country. go change opinions with your papua nova guinea fellas.

>wewuz

>WEWUZROMANZ
>WEWUZRENAISSANCE

>Nah fuck that, I don't want to ally with nordcucks.

You have alredy felt in the D&C. open your eyes or all europe will fall one by one.

You need to learn your place, you are Spanish clay. You call Australia a meme country but you should not even be a country. GTFO

Same here, no one shits on my cousins. I tell you what, Africa is a waste of time, let us either gas it or leave it alone, we need petroil, we need to colonize the Middle East.

Attached: thatrite.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>but with all europe

nah,im good with being allies with people who share similar values,traditions,cultures,cuisine,religion and morals but if you are ok with being a slave to krauts and kiss their jizzskin feet go right ahead

Attached: european-union-flag-ss-1920.jpg (1620x1080, 75K)

Too bad the Middle East has already colonized you.

Ignore him. He's a terrone subhuman.
They live in the southern regions of Italy and LARP as Italians, but they're basically low iq shitskins.

>most blacked
That's Germany, France and UK. You pathetic cocksucker from Bolzano, you are not fooling anyone with your kratcuck genes.

>being this envious of my culture

No, what we must preserve is our people, North Europe asked for it, and as reward, they shall fall from the cuckoldry they wished to much.

You have no clue abo, Portugal is a nation with 1000 years roots, Portugal is much older than t Spanish state.

Italy & Greece: Arab rape babies
Portugal: shitty non country
Spain: economic basket case

>envious

Nice straw man. Thats what you have to resort to when you are getting rekt. Sad!

What?

>still insisting that I am a terrone
You can't be this delusional, I'm starting to think you are a cuck from Aosta for real, yep, this is the only answer.

why are we so based?

how can krauts and anglos even compete with João and giovanni?

should they just give us all of their women to inseminate them with our superior genetics?

Attached: antonio-de-oliveira-salazar_5224.jpg (335x406, 36K)

>Thats what you have to resort to when you are getting rekt. Sad!
Andddd I'm done.

>Poortugal is much older

Wrong.

Of course, better to give up now. It will save you from further embarrassment.

We should annex you and genocide you just to make iberian peninsula more clean, fucking shit-skin traitors. And after that, we should reconquer Gibraltar! PENÍNSULA ESPAÑOLA

>share similar values,traditions,cultures,cuisine,religion

Race is more important than all of that. And why are you osting a EU flag, Europe is a civilization, not that meme

>No, what we must preserve is our people, North Europe asked for it, and as reward, they shall fall from the cuckoldry they wished to much.

"They asked for it" the same as we asked for it. No difference, we are all being invaded.

Spain: "We should work together."
Italy: "That's a great idea."
Portugal: "Meh... maybe later."

No northern italian would ever shill for an alliance with the southern europe countries.
Eat shit and die, Totò.

Only factually correct post in this thread apart from my own.

>You have to go back immigrant

fuck out of my country you muslim faggot

>the cuck from London has the nerve to speak for others
You have more pakis, arabs and somalis than all of Italy combined in London, let us not even forget that pakistani mayor and the fact that you arrest people on twitter for saying mean things to terrorists.

Attached: Over-100-men-slipped-into-their-high-heels-put-their-best-foot-forward-and-set-off-to-Walk-a-mile.jp (615x923, 118K)

t. abo shitskin

>ignores the brit shitting on Italy as well
Yeah you are not Italian, fuck off back to Austria, you cuck, you are not welcome here.

Their women have low standards, they are into bestiality.

>"They asked for it" the same as we asked for it. No difference, we are all being invaded.
You are not mediterranean, are you?

>You are not mediterranean, are you?

Portugal in fact is not mediterranean by geography, but i care with all europeans and you should do the same.

>terrone questioning if other people are Mediterranean

Holy fucking lul.

I mean the population of course.

Well based alliances have been done in the past

Attached: spanish661civil-war0.png (295x815, 66K)

ignore this poster user he is clearly muh white nationalism larper with fantasies about big german men like all nord cucks apologists

>Their women have low standards, they are into bestiality.

very true we shouldnt contaminate our superior genes by breeding with snow niggers

Attached: maxresdefaultj.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

When the catalonians are genocided

I always shill for mediterranian alliance. Someone should start doing memes of this to start pushing it into the meds' minds.

Attached: 1513783258510.png (500x623, 158K)

If you are a D&C shill then you are the cancer and enemy not only of portugal, or italy but of all europe

He is a cuck from Bolzano, they are half kraut mutts that always vote for the left. Too bad they lost the elections.

Oh the abbomutt can be ignored easily, no doubt about him.

Why are Meds so superior to everybody else spanishbro?

Attached: 1522089660167.png (865x966, 48K)

>a shitskin calling others shitskin
let the self hatred flow

Our minds are clear anyway, in Italy we all hate the nordcucks.

Oh just shut up you nordcuck diaspora.

>he is a cuck from Bolzano

t. mutt from terrone

Latin population, meaning that we are the cradle of the first civilization in Europe.

I am whiter than you.

>enemy not only of portugal, or italy but of all europe

fuck off faggot go suck german and swedish cocks,nobody is interested in having an aliance with snow niggers,get out of my thread

We are not even meds, but atlanto. Med means nothing.

>He is a cuck from Bolzano, they are half kraut mutts that always vote for the left. Too bad they lost the elections.
t. Calogero Finocchiaro

>snow niggers
>falling for d&c

Why are poortuniggers consistently retarded?

Seriously fuck these people, they are the ones that should get the rope as well.

So, why don't you go back to your own cucked shithole kraut? No one wants you here.

>confirmed D&C kike

Or maybe you're a nordcuck diaspora.

medstizo pride world wide

Attached: handsome-medstizo-man.jpg (294x334, 11K)

Those are americans.

I'm all for this so long as you guys keep the Britbong shilling to a minimum. That "alliance" is a sham.

Attached: Portugal (((alliance))).png (1128x1220, 106K)

>allergic to bees.

Attached: piobbico-ugly-people-world-association-festival-876-207-1474976162.jpg (960x1440, 425K)

Yep, as I said.

I can prove that im 100% native portuguese, can you do the same (italian)?

To have an alliance we don´t need to bash other europeans, when will you cuck d%c retards understand that? how many wwi, wwii we have to pass to you understand that for once and for all?

Go back to the 9th circle of hell where you came. Spain would be a superpower if you never existed. Your meere presence in history has destroyed the possibility of a one race and one country world, and now we have to suffer the diversification bullshit. Spainish leaders where ambitious to the point where they would fuck their own pleb citizens just to get money and land. Imagine how centralised would be the world if the spanish leaders didn't had you there just to fuck everything up. You should not exist.

Why don't you go back to Africa, terrone?
You should take all your stinky mutt people with you too, because sooner or later we're gonna genocide you for real.

Attached: DX6P9AxVAAE0-tR.jpg (412x456, 45K)

We don't care for the Brits.

Remember when Spain owned half of Italy?

What about Greece? Why did you add their flag if you won't add them?

Attached: 1522118923523.jpg (700x616, 173K)

Entertain me.

Who destroyed the Roman Empire? Nordcucks, who LARPed as the dead Roman Empire while destroying Europe? Nordcucks, who caused both World Wars that devasted Europe? Nordcucks.

>because sooner or later we're gonna genocide you for real.
>we
Who? Your kike friends? Germancuck please fuck off back to your country, I'm sure Ahmed is missing you there.

Prolly never

Shut up retard, your all text doesn´t make sense. Portugal is older than the spanish state, Portugal was born in the Reconquista, just like Castille or Aragon.

what are you going to do, team up to not matter in any way on the global stage?

LIST OF SPANISH/ITALIAN/PORTUGUESE INVENTIONS OR DISCOVERIES IN PAST 50 YEARS:

This is what northern euros think about you friendo: youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA

Dont be naive.

Attached: index.png (279x181, 13K)