Why can't we Far Cry 5?

I mean minus the whole cult thing. Montana looks pretty comfy...

Attached: 7e3d3cf0-eae8-4ca6-b415-c84648a5c8dd.jpg (1060x480, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjYpGEfcStY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Montana is like 20% white

we need to get everyone who has this game in on the same arcade matches. let's get organized bros. PC of course.

Its 99.9 percent Huwhite

According to this map it's 12.7%

Attached: IMG_0609.png (813x541, 201K)

About 93%; we have more Indians than Mexicans and blacks combined here.

No, it's literally 12.7%

youtube.com/watch?v=NjYpGEfcStY

Walk the path

because you've never experienced any kind of discomfort beyond getting your textbook smashed on the floor of your middleschool hallway.

He specifically says not the parts where you fistfight bears, you 400lb larping nonce.

I've experienced pain you cannot comprehend, meme flag. Physical and emotional.
When you've vomited because something hurts so much, then come call me a pussy.

Is that Bozeman? I love Bozeman...

Attached: 1123147897.jpg (768x865, 108K)

But this user is right - definitely not tough enough to punch bears. Fuuuuuck that.

>6666

Montana is super comfy. Come home white man

Fuck off we’re full

It's Bozeman. I've never been. What's it like?

We can.

It’s not even that hard. In Montana you can buy a property of land and if you make it hard enough to get taxes from you the government just leaves you alone. Granted, a particularly bad season of the flu could wipe out everyone since there’s no hospitals, but you can totally do it.

Grow some balls and buy some land fag

i'd punch the shit out of a bears

Jacob Seed Did Nothing Wrong

Because Yellowstone will fuck it up, big league.

>A random map with random number
This is why nobody likes you Leaf. Fucking hell.

Attached: 98765ew56789.png (1918x1076, 647K)

We all die eventually. Killed by a massive supervolcano beats dead in a hospital with a colostomy bag.

Open space everywhere. Just go out of town a bit and there's mountains, rivers and all sorts of open space with few people around.

It's also a pretty short drive to yellowstone park.

Huckleberries are also a huge thing there for some reason. It's pretty chilly there until mid June or so and then it gets very nice in the summer. Winters are bitter cold.

People there are pretty nice and it's pretty white. There are some trashy people and meth heads around sometimes though -- I think in eastern Montana it is a bit worse with drug problems.

There's some good whiskey and distilleries there.

Also apparently Bozeman is becoming a bit of a hub for tech.

The drive up to Bozeman through Wyoming is gorgeous. So much empty space. Maybe I'll move there one day...

Attached: 1507090437346.jpg (264x239, 24K)

That's the percentage of whites on each state

Thanks user. I like you, and your kitty pictures. Have a comfy stove original...

Attached: 20180320_001200.jpg (4032x2268, 561K)

(((Someone))) is trying to convince us all to move to Montana so that when Yellowstone blows up we'll all die. I'll wait until after Yellowstone blows up.

Dammit. Caught me.

Not that it matters. None will escape...