How many of you have found the true faith of Allah (سلم عليه) this week, brothers? If you're feeling lost...

How many of you have found the true faith of Allah (سلم عليه) this week, brothers? If you're feeling lost, don't be afraid to ask, find answers, hope, more value in life after this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=pb2Dry-6nl0

Attached: سيوفرك الله.jpg (990x592, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SWEDEN YES!

>another Islam shitpost
>another Swedish post
why do I repeat myself some times?

Attached: thinkinggucci.jpg (659x492, 28K)

Test if real

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

Fuck your faggot gay fake prophet.

Weak people. No backbone, it's weird.

>why do I repeat myself some times?
Scared of the impending truth.s Stick head in sand. worked well thus far... US of A.

go somewhere else mohammed

>'i sure love islam', a black religion
>goes to a (formerly) white country

hmmm, why do they do this? It's almost as if your negroid culture isn't great at all

Attached: f30.png (630x688, 62K)

Attached: BGlTl.jpg (1024x776, 195K)

>allah
ah yes, let me tell you how very interested i am in that figment from satan

just another day under negroid culture

Attached: rip.png (541x906, 334K)

hmm meme, "clever" insult. When go to sleep tonight, your existence after life will be a bigger concern? no?
stop making light of your COULD BE eternal life with Allah (سلم عليه) t

>doesn't answer my question

Attached: 1522800871428.jpg (1199x463, 74K)

Attached: 66cb87e49bf57fc8c054597d94518d1a26b7e2a4243519fd51bcdb5f60088fe8.jpg (1024x776, 274K)

>expecting an answer from "negroid culture hmm"

Attached: ضوء.jpg (719x719, 83K)

Like I said, funny pics, and funny memes aside. If you feel confused about existence, life, afterlife. Don't be shy.

Actions speak louder than words.

Attached: american_rivers_gage_adjusted.jpg (1800x1500, 1.41M)

America is so bad you want to move there
lmao

Why would a muslim want Islam to spread you mean? Degeneracy has nothing to with anything. It's the one true faith and following, it should be spread and accepted worldwide. It's on it's way too. People opening their eyes.

>It's on its way too
i can see that

Attached: f.png (629x456, 482K)

you literally complain about them not kicking you out and say that's why you're justified in acting like a complete subhuman. Then you ask people to be accepting of your ideas?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?

Again... unrelated, "funny man". pictures, text, you know Muslims are growing in the UK as well. It's not "hell" to go into a mosque and listen once, try it

You'd be greeted too

nope it's related

Attached: UK-grooming-gangs.png (941x481, 669K)

Why don't you tell your fellow muslims to stop raping women, girls, and boys?

I have faith in them. From what I've seen from them, (they vote for their leaders), their leader bow to anyones will. Am I wrong?? I think they are under a wrong rule, they need faith. Strong one. Right now it's "we love everyone, peace and love" it's wrong.

They don't.

>Allah (سلم عليه)

Larp harder. This is week

Sweden is a good country in it helped so many people. It comes from the people. Good people. Naive tho. Need a faith, need a guide.

What´s wrong? Explain. you won't tho. you'll stay silent now.

so you'd think better of them if they only favored white people?

هل تتكلم العربية تحدث?? You can accuse me of a lot, question my faith and religion gets me "triggered" sure. you "get me"

>only favored white people?
?
No.
I'd think higher of them if they opened their minds, and found Islam.

I think most of people in EU are lacking an answer... thus the suicide rates. You are all searching for an answer.

You said they shouldn't love everyone. Obviously only favour themselves.
Now you're saying it's the complete opposite

the suicide rate is probably higher in muslim countries
thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038
you really think these things get reported? they don't

You're playing word games, putting words in my mouth... I think they should find themselves, not look onto weak invidiuals with no backbone to reflect them to the rest if the world. It shows a weak and un-unified people- I have have live here for over 3 year, and I have never seen a more lost people. They are all confused, cheering for whiever screams the loudest. Same in the UK i imagine. You NEED rule and true dicipline, faith

Literally the wrong religion

you can say what you want but it's 10x worse in the middle east or south asia. You've lived there for 3 years so obviously you like it more than in muslim countries.

Faith more than anything. You need something to believe in, more than life and after life.

Attached: BLOWN.jpg (700x394, 37K)

"Allah" and Muhammad is leading many Muslims to Hell. Repent for your sins and accept to Christ as lord

مزاح

Brought you much good, havn't it? One nation under a false God? America is a prime example of missing faith, belief, and guidence.

Didn't come to argue, got caught up... sorry. If you have questions about Islam, feel "on the edge", don't hesitate, ask me. Thanks

>the true faith of Allah
A pig in a poke if ever there was one.