Indians white yes/no?

Are high caste Indians that look like pic related white?

I saw lots of people on here say that she could easily pass for white. So that means she has white genes and is European, right?

Im not trying to troll I just want a quick and simple answer.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-091207_01.jpg (354x628, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
youtu.be/oBb--QTXVu4
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5178549/The-Indian-feels-like-foreigner-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No

High-caste Indian girls love East Asian boys

Attached: photo (27)-500x500.jpg (500x500, 95K)

Attached: unni1_1.jpg (750x497, 75K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/

these distinctions dissolve as time goes by

Ok so she doesn't pass for white to you?
Cool.

>I saw lots of people on here say that she could easily pass for white
LMAO

Attached: allfields.png (364x138, 5K)

No.

Attached: ART_architasean_II__0629.jpg (850x567, 479K)

Fucking Pajeet GTFO.
Eat yo moms vegan

That is really long, can you summarise please?

Attached: ART_architasean_II__0302.jpg (850x567, 358K)

Not even close

Nice try pajeet.

Attached: IMG_6645.png (666x666, 271K)

Look up yesterday's thread in the archive. Loads of people on this board said she could pass for Southern European white.

She is FULL (100%) indian/south Asians genetically, but looks white. Look at pic related. How do you explain that?

She's just Caucasian light skinned but not white? I heard a theory all whites are Caucasians but not all Caucasians are white. Is that true?

Why do you even want our bloody validation Rajesh? Were you born with low self esteem.

You are not becoming superpower by 2020 with this attitude.

She is FULL (100%) indian/south Asians genetically, but looks white. Look at pic related. How do you explain that?

She's just Caucasian light skinned but not white? I heard a theory all whites are Caucasians but not all Caucasians are white. Is that true?
(Forgot pic)

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-091654_01.jpg (368x655, 93K)

She doesn't look anything like a white person dude. Give it up

Passing as something in a grainy photo != being that thing. Do you thing a tranny in a dark grainy photo is a biological female? JFC Pajeet.

>Loads of people on this board said she could pass for Southern European white.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the higher castes have a higher portion of European DNA

You can be honorary white as long as you swear to fight for the white race against the Jews who are trying to destroy the white race.

no they are pajeetas. sorry pajeet. you guys are alright though, please nuke pakistan.

She looks more Mexican than European, hombre

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

Dna

pajeet...have you ever seen a white person?

Fuck no.

How does she pass as White? Her skeletal features, eye shape, skin color, all look Indian. Maybe she can pass of as Lebanese or something but that's about it

You are Caucasoids, but honestly on the lower end.

The Europeans are much more advanced Caucasoids.

The caste system you have exists for a reason.

Anyways, racists have no problem with Indians usually. You are mostly peaceful and naturally accept white culture.

Attached: POO IN LOO.png (1142x971, 93K)

>I heard a theory all whites are Caucasians but not all Caucasians are white. Is that true?
Yes. White-European is better to use than merely the term "white".

In the anglosphere caucasian has come to colloquially mean white-european but this is misleading as fuck because the category "caucasoids" include people that no one considers European.

why would you want to be wh*te when Indians are superior?

>Anyways, racists have no problem with Indians usually. You are mostly peaceful and naturally accept white culture.
You sheltered sweet summerchild.

Attached: 1440228421184.jpg (460x276, 19K)

There are some elite pajeets, but most pajeets are literally walking shitstains. Look at the garbage heap that dravi-pajeets call a society.

Yes
If I hadn't told you guys she was indian, you would've guessed white. I did that yesterday and almost everyone said Iranian/southern European. No one could guess indian.

Memes aside , that means we high caste Indians are white? Or just Caucasoid? If we are white, Europe is our homeland as well?
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-093129_01.jpg (735x1071, 172K)

listen to your betters. there's a reason india is a shithole. the people. they don't think like us. if anything they are brown jews.

>Pajeets accepting white culture
Lol what? Poo's continue their arranged marriage and other weird traditions in bong land, where most pajeets are 3rd gen. They are amongst least likely to accept white culture which is why they have to go back.

Not sure what you mean.

If RWDS ever happens, I probably would just leave the pajeets and asians alone. They don't deserve the same fate as arabs or coons.

NO.

Fuck off poo.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x334, 40K)

>you would've guessed white
She looks like a 56%er Pajeet. Not a hideous one, but still 56%.
Just because you think goblinas are white doesn't make it so.

Sorry, but no shitlock brother.

They don't deserve random homicides though.

High caste Indians are still predominantly white (R1A), and whoever denies that exposes his ignorance. Yes, they are suffered racemixing to some degree, but are still deserve to be called Aryan more than average local La Creatura calling them street shitters.

Attached: 1488528174031.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

Absolutely not.

Hell no.

Doesn't look white at all. Their skin is lighter than the average Indian's but she's still (light) brown. That's not to mention the dark eyes, hair, and non-white facial structure.

youtu.be/oBb--QTXVu4

How much of a spineless faggot do you have to be to marry someone of a different culture and be the one to bend to the other culture for your wedding?

No.
A pretty Indian, but Indian. She might be mistaken for a Mexican in the land of mutts since Latin Americans are actually the offspring of mutts. They can be a mix of Indians, middle eastern, Spanish, South American natives.

She looks white to me, but Europe isn't her homeland since her ancestors didn't originate there.

No

Dude. Does her tat say "pooja" ... Kek

When they have top tier feet they are honorary whites

Attached: 1488981168949.jpg (609x664, 75K)

a Caucasoid, maybe

She looks Indian, I don't get what you're trying here m8, maybe half Indian half something else at most

Europeans are Indians

Attached: blame_paki.jpg (709x480, 98K)

It means she is part white as most Brahman are. The original Aryans conquered virtually all of asia and europe in prehistory.

Attached: indoeuropean.gif (512x256, 40K)

Attached: designated_knife_hand.png (637x651, 467K)

>shit colored skin texture
>white

The absolute delusion of poos

>56%
It's more like 5% if you take the country's average.
OP is a massive faggot desperately trying to be white.

Attached: brahmin-percentage.jpg (479x429, 64K)

Attached: f4e.jpg (650x565, 45K)

Listen here you smelly poo, nobody outside of India gives a single shit about you being brahmin, you are all the same paki shitskin untouchables, get it through your fucking head.

Your ancient conquerors were light skin Aryans, from Iran, not Europe, how fucking stupid are you, also that doesnt make you Aryan, only makes you a rape baby mutt.

Attached: disgust.png (537x441, 209K)

>not doing a silly indian wedding and then a normal american wedding

Attached: 1490325530084.png (791x722, 442K)

Attached: HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_CURRYNIGGERS.png (1361x894, 434K)

Attached: india_fine_dining2.jpg (725x512, 125K)

Whiter than you Mohammed

Indeed it does my goy, top kek indeed!

Attached: india_worse_than_northkorea.png (1270x679, 972K)

Attached: indian_beach_party.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

best pajeet is a shit tier latina

Holy shit, you again? The answer is NO.

mutt is reserved for idiots like you

I would definitely nut inside her.

Attached: indian_filth.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

No, high caste poos are barely above gypsies

Attached: indian_fine_dining.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

I don't know about the other tards but as an artist I've studied the minute differences in different races and could tell she's an Indian from a mile away.

>Memes aside , that means we high caste Indians are white? Or just Caucasoid? If we are white, Europe is our homeland as well?
Look into the Proto-Indo-Europeans. This Caucasoid tribe was initially neither European nor Indian, and because of migrations and racemixing became the common ancestor to most* Euros and some* Indians. Basques are pretty much the only European tribe that remained pure, even their language is non-Aryan. So in a way what Basques are to Euros, Dravidians are to you. Also "White" is a pretty arbitrary term but it's generally used to mean the descendants of modern Europeans, and that excludes Caucasians, Armenians, and fair Indians.

No, she looks more middle eastern perhaps Hispanic but not Euro white.

Attached: indian_train_selfie.webm (408x720, 2.8M)

So if we are white, large parts of Europe including Russia belong to us?
I see what you mean. I think it makes sense now. But we have partial white DNA maybe.
You're right. Why aren't Latin people that are lightskinned called white then ? Lol
If she looks white, she obviously has white genes does she not? But I know her family and there is no European ancestry they're aware of. So that means we have European ancestors maybe.

>I literally thought the joke was the Indian woman holding poo

Attached: 03FAD4A4-B5FD-43F6-83DB-397965D7CE55.jpg (750x1080, 646K)

Attached: poo_and_wee_from_20000ft.png (675x563, 327K)

in my opinion they can pass as a Mediterranean, so if they say they are Italian or greek, they can pass as white.
I wouldn't say they are white but Caucasoid.
Also why can't these types of poos come to Britain instead of the shitskin ones?

How about this Indian? I would consider her white for sure.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5178549/The-Indian-feels-like-foreigner-country.html

Attached: indianredhead1.jpg (634x950, 137K)

>poos are just like brown jews
This is just anecdotal evidence, but many indians who hate muslims I know support and like kikes, so they aren't really much better than pakis. Pakis hate jews but are muslim which already over qualifies them for a gassing.

Attached: poo_in_food.png (669x610, 611K)

I know what you mean brehs. Don't get mad at me for being curious. Look at () for example. He thinks we high caste Indians are white.

That's all I was wondering. If we are white, or white passing at least , how can you hate us? You probably won't even notice us walking next to you.

Christ, what're those last two pics?

hindu gods

Anti biotic resistant infections

Attached: 1489928770159.png (800x696, 524K)

Aryan right there

most of these faggots are larping
we know that some northern Indians are almost fully white or full white themselves
the southern poo in loo's are the one's we hate

This does not rustle me in the slightest because Indians are not white.

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (780x848, 148K)

>high caste
Lmao at you poos thinking you are "superior" for being a slightly less dark shade of shit brown than your neighbor who is a slightly more dark shade of shit brown.
It's like comparing two pieces of shit and debating over which one smells better. It doesn't matter. They're still both shit.

But even superficial physical looks aside, you are all socially awkward, like to rape, your customs are retarded, and you are all still scared of your parents when you're 45.

You can be the nicest guy in the world, but you all physically repulse me so there is basically zero chance of us being friends.
Just giving it to you straight.

even Ebola wouldnt survive in India

The best and most informed answer so far. I was starting to lose hope thinking Jow Forums literally lacked the IQ and common sense to explain this stuff to me. And it does. Look at all these retards. They have a below average IQ and should be purged regardless of race.
You however are an exception , I'm impressed and pleased by your knowledge. Please do add anything else you would like to.