So wtf is going on with this creepy 1984 propaganda shit? This is the creepiest shit I've seen in a long time...

So wtf is going on with this creepy 1984 propaganda shit? This is the creepiest shit I've seen in a long time, and it gives me the fucking chills.
youtu.be/_fHfgU8oMSo

Attached: c8xpzf3kxu2h6qzkra2z[1].jpg (800x450, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stations_owned_or_operated_by_Sinclair_Broadcast_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=46-fI18pJyw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQAzpV7GC0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4Aa6rSXQI
youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM
sbgi.net/pr-news/sbgnames-howard-friedman-board/
sbgi.net.
youtube.com/watch?v=_HNJ93HCxUA
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fy4Aa6rSXQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion#CIA_and_mass_media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_United_States#Domestic
google.com/search?q=propaganda public relations
youtube.com/watch?v=DBeCMUx02aY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda#United_States_Government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one else here giving a shit?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stations_owned_or_operated_by_Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

I don't understand. All these stations are pushing the left-wing "fake news" meme and it's somehow Trump's fault? How?

Jared Kusher struck a deal with the Sinclair Group to support Trump with a focus on swing states. But I don't really give a shit about anyone's position on Trump, the fact that the Sinclair Group is pushing propaganda should worry everyone regardless of their political position.

I agree, it is creepy as hell. I saw another video like this a few years ago where news stations across the US were covering the exact same story (I forget which) with the exact same wording. At this point anyone who watches TV news is a fucking idiot

Agree. Especially if people rely mostly on a few sources they trust. Myself I prefer to seek many different sources and avoid creepy news media like in the video. I also avoid shit that tries to tell me how to feel about a subject by using emotive words to describe things.

1984 is a cakewalk compared to our society. The really scary one is Brave New World, wherein the goyim are genetically altered to suit their professions. How would you like to have your DNA altered to make you a big, passive ox for your masters? This, too, shall come to pass.

It's scary as fuck, alright. And it keeps getting creepier by the minute.

Wtf I love biased fake news organizations now

The problem is that USA has no laws against political propaganda, which means anyone with money can do it.

Maybe I'm just too jaded to see a problem here. Local news is just national news where they occasionally namedrop your city/state, well ho-lee shitballs what a revelation!

Of course not. You were born in it, molded by it.

Conan has been compiling these for years on his late night show,.

What is most disconcerting about this is how they do this even for extremely benign stories, like Christmas gifts (link below) or ice cream.

Our news is propaganda. Obviously the CIA or some group is out there writing the news copy and sending it to stations all over the US so that every US citizen is hearing the same thing, thus brainwashing us in mass. Truly frightening. Makes us no better than Soviet Russia or Red China or any other evil inhuman communist country.

Here is one from Conan from 2013:
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

And here is one from Conan from 2012:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=46-fI18pJyw

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stations_owned_or_operated_by_Sinclair_Broadcast_Group
Why are you calling out Sinclair BG? Are you a shill? It is not just them, it is all the media all over the US. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc. They all do it. And they are all owned by only six corporations. So get off your anti-Trump bull and stop spreading false information that only Sinclair is doing this.

It is brainwashing of the masses by the commie-globalists who own the MSM.

All media does this you pleb fuck

Search the archives before making another shit fucking post

It was a targeted attack on Sinclair because they're republican

All media like this should be made illegal, not just republican ones

They even had John Oliver speaking about it... WHO DOES EXACTLY THE SAME

Your response is the only thing creepin’ Me out right now. It reeks of faux outrage and there is already a thread on this rn. And it’s trying to be a ((/General/)). Which if memory serves me right, that was a shill tactic. If you are genuinely concerned about this, why aren’t you asking questions like who made the video and other concerns they might have.

Hopefully it's going to turn America into a Communist Democracy.

Attached: 4chan4c2.png (749x476, 327K)

Attached: communist usa.jpg (492x330, 71K)

>All media does this you pleb fuck
prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQAzpV7GC0U

Attached: mausuleumiran.jpg (1280x951, 418K)

Are you fucking braindead?

>what is a network syndicate
you think every podunk Nebraska town is going to have the funding to have a staff of writers? Or just funding for a couple talking heads, local weather and a camerman/staff? World and national news is centralized.

I forgot the name of the service but a hell of a lot of news is from a single source.

Just Jew Umbrella corporations, owned by huge mega Jew corporations. Nothing to be alarmed about Goyim.

Attached: IMG_12881746927363.jpg (593x574, 38K)

i guess you can't. i'm not talking about several news agencies reporting the same event but with their own political bias, i'm talking about an overarching company that forces political scripts in order to rile up the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4Aa6rSXQI

Attached: suicide-girls-wallpaper7.jpg (2560x1600, 400K)

What? It's just Jews larping as republicans so they can keep pushing the right wing more left.

Kushner never fucking paid SBG. NY Mag is anlying sack of shit. Politifact wrote about this. They were providing air time to Clinton and Trump during their campaigns to allow them more coverage without the spin and rhetoric.

Shit is Verboten in my country!

Attached: 1522480402734.png (723x540, 255K)

REBELLION IS NOT TOLERATED
youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM

I made that thread and I am not a shill. I suppoert Trump and even joked about Friedman being Jewish. I made it a general because I figured its a pretty fucking big deal. But poltards gotta have a Jewish boogeyman to chase away. Fick all of you. Sage this thread. I did it first fuck faces and none of you fuckin cared. If anything is shilling or slide thread right now its all the Nasim bullshit.

TRUST THE US GOVERNMENT

BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT GOD

Welcome to freedom of the press my brainwashed friend

Can we all agree that for a scripted message it was at least fucking true?

I believe fake news is an actual issue, but this is a freaky way to try to combat it.

OBEY CONSUME OBEY CONSUME

>all of a sudden is really concerned about it when a conservative does it for once

no one is going to fall for it, nice try though.

>News is creepy
you kids are going to be in for a ride.

Attached: 1504702489493.png (500x525, 104K)

DO NOT QUESTION GOVERNMENT

Well think of it this way. These are local channels. They cant possobly shill the exact same message on every channel presenting LOCAL news...

One company owns a lot of local affiliate new stations and the higher ups in that company decided that they'd run that message to reassure viewers of their commitment to being objective. It comes off as creepy because that company owns so many affiliates; but its really just corporate PR from a large company.

I mean obviously you shouldn't trust the mainstream media; but you should be more concerned by the group think amongst senior editors then you should be by this.

Attached: Media Deception.jpg (719x960, 195K)

>free market capitalism is the best
>until they do something I don't like then we need big daddy government to step in

I live in a swing state and I never saw any of this shit ever

sbgi.net/pr-news/sbgnames-howard-friedman-board/

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that Mr. Howard E. Friedman has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Mr. Friedman will stand for re-election to the Board of Directors at Sinclair’s next annual meeting of shareholders. Following Mr. Friedman’s appointment, the Board will have eight members. David Smith, Chairman of Sinclair’s Board, commented, “Howard, a native of Baltimore, will provide the kind of experience and knowledge that will add voice and point of view essential to the governance of this great company we have built.” Mr. Friedman is a Founding Partner of Lanx Management LLC, a hedge “fund of funds.” He was the Co-Founder, Publisher & CEO of Watermark Press, Inc. From 2006-2010, Mr. Friedman served as President and then Chairman of the Board of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). In 2007 and in 2009, Washington Life Magazine listed Mr. Friedman as one of the 100 most powerful people in Washington D.C. From 2010-2012, he served as the President of the American Israel Educational Foundation, the charitable arm of AIPAC. He is the immediate past Chair of the Board of The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore. Mr. Friedman has served as President of the Baltimore Jewish Council, and as President of JTA-The Global News Service of the Jewish People. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America. In addition, Mr. Friedman serves on the boards of the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Touro College and University System, Talmudical Academy and the Simon Wiesenthal Center. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 162 television stations in 79 markets. For more information, please visit our website atsbgi.net.

hey look its the one side pointing fingers at the other side and yelling "BIASED" really loud. ill take that news report seriously when they talk about every major outlet that has bias and identify how much.

Attached: 1522816426079.jpg (1200x945, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_HNJ93HCxUA

This is actually the result of less regulations. So. I welcome it to be honest. I agree with

Sinclair is the cover up spin misdirection.

>left wing weaponizes capitalism
WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW

Attached: 4chan4c4.png (745x473, 332K)

I'm going to defend this but the associated press does this too. I think it's funny how this was shoved into the forefront and everyone is outraged, but every other time the media falls in line it's cool. Same with Facebook, everyone is pissed about the recent news but it's never been a secret they sell your data. And why is Google getting a pass? Google is arguably worse than Facebook in all respects.

i would LOVE to see an open and honest discussion about media bias lol

Attached: trayvon.png (1265x533, 151K)

I though all news does this here in canada all news channels tries to suck the dick of the prime ministers to get more funding to the point they lie about the prime ministers "good" job

Attached: Cheeki.jpg (318x307, 23K)

I was arguing with my brother about this exact point. Major news coverage has been doong this for the past ten years. Promoting a narrative and spreading it through various networks. His argiment was "Yeah but this is on the local level". This is a pretty objective message though even if it is scripted. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy!

>Nasty whore with dreads and retarded piercings all over herself
>Retarded video about how the Umbrella corporation from a cheesy Japanese video game is real because the emblem is a pentagon shape.

HAHAHAHA why are libtards such fucking losers?

You're an easily manipulated idiot. This is a very bland, typical message and the only reason you even heard about this, is because Sinclair Broadcasting is perceived as being pro-Trump.
Of course, nobody spoke up when CNN ran a similar add or when NBC for Earth Day (or was it week?) forces messaging not just on news programs, but also entertainment shows (like The Office having an episode about recycling paper) and even in their theme parks...

and what's going on with that tinylot*scl*b?

False. Sinclair is supported by Trump. They will be the true source of news when the tribunals begin.

Attached: 1522728412829.gif (569x320, 1006K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=Fy4Aa6rSXQI

Your ((country)) is totally controlled burgers
if you don't man against ((them)) you will regret it soon

Attached: theculcri1.png (428x488, 62K)

Yeah, I see how the "optics" of this are pretty bad, but I didn't see anything wrong with the message. It's not like they were trying to sell us on invading Syria.

Attached: 508933b29f3d33ad1a503e4941727a662cd26d08f88bf8a898fd393885235462.png (271x392, 204K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

>Frank Wisner, director of the Office of Policy Coordination (a covert operations unit created in 1948 by the United States National Security Council) had created Operation Mockingbird in response to the International Organization of Journalists, recruiting Phil Graham from The Washington Post to run the project within the industry. According to Davis, "By the early 1950s, Wisner 'owned' respected members of The New York Times, Newsweek, CBS and other communications vehicles."

>such as William S. Paley (CBS), Henry Luce (Time and Life), Arthur Hays Sulzberger (The New York Times), Alfred Friendly (managing editor of The Washington Post), Jerry O'Leary (The Washington Star), Hal Hendrix (Miami News), Barry Bingham, Sr. (Louisville Courier-Journal), James S. Copley (Copley News Services) and Joseph Harrison (The Christian Science Monitor)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion#CIA_and_mass_media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_United_States#Domestic
google.com/search?q=propaganda public relations

Basocally what it boils down to is the corporate giants of MSM run with themes. Not an objective message that was scripted to reassure viewers. This all spurs off from a rumor that Kushner closed on a deal with SBG and Ajit Pai is working to remove certain media regulations.

what happened? a college conducted a poll showing %70 of americans think the media is lying to them, media company prepares a statement saying "we are not fake news like the others" and had their stations all read it. thats what happened

Is it wrong that I want local news to be more localized?

Too bad it's pretty much impossible. By nature a conversation about bias on both sides is inherently going to have some bias. It would be pretty difficult to find participants that could keep it open and honest. At least any participants that would be deemed "important" by a wide range of viewers

Exactly. And again, its local news. Maybe now it wont be filled with fear mongerong bullshit that only reports on the most negative bullshit happening locally.

Fuck I want this to be true.

Attached: 1520027978955.png (1135x1072, 124K)

>following scripts
>creepy
Yea so I guess nobody told liberals that movies aren’t real or improvised huh

No wonder they love Harry Potter so much they think he was real

youtube.com/watch?v=DBeCMUx02aY

Attached: Isabel patiño bolivian heir.jpg (1024x991, 349K)

The Central Intelligence Agency has made use of mass media assets, both foreign and domestic, for its covert operations. In 1973, the Washington Star-News reported that CIA had enlisted more than thirty Americans working abroad as journalists, citing an internal CIA inquiry ordered by CIA director William E. Colby.[14]

Congressional Investigations
A wide range of CIA operations were examined in a series of Congressional investigations from 1975 to 1976 including CIA ties with journalists. The most extensive discussion of CIA relations with news media from these investigations is in the Church Committee's final report, published in April 1976. The report covered CIA ties with both foreign and domestic news media.

For foreign news media, the report concluded that:

The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.[15]

For domestic media, the report states:

Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations. Of these, fewer than half are "accredited" by U.S. media organizations ... The remaining individuals are non-accredited freelance contributors and media representatives abroad ... More than a dozen United States news organizations and commercial publishing houses formerly provided cover for CIA agents abroad. A few of these organizations were unaware that they provided this cover

This is a cringey post if I have ever seen one. Dad is that you?

Sure thing bud. Because everything in that video is something I've heard Brooke Baldwin, Wolf Blitzer, and Don Lemon parrot verbatim at least a dozen times the last year. This just seems like the left obfuscating and going "no u, it doesn't count when we do it"

I should have read you post better before I went full tism

Liberals dont see the MSM as being left leaning. Glass houses or something like that in this scenario...

so many bluepilled shills supporting this overt propaganda. ffs.

Hmmm whos the real shill here?

You think you're immune?

Attached: Rabbi Waton1496653092936.jpg (640x400, 89K)

Super cool anecdote. No one cares about your personal experience kid

Yeah but most political propaganda is subtle. You can't turn on a TV without hearing about "diversity" or "gender non-conforming" or the "plight of refugees".
In reality, all of those messages are designed to destroy Western values.
I agree though... we should not be allowing foreign owned companies to pump our people full of propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda#United_States_Government

United States Government
The Federal Bureau of Investigation's Counter-intelligence program "COINTELPRO", was intended to, according to the FBI, "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize the activities of black nationalists, hate-type organizations and groups, their leadership, membership, and supporters." Black propaganda was used on Communists and the Black Panther Party. It was also used against domestic opponents of the 'invasion' of Vietnam, labor leaders, and Native Americans .[20]

The FBI's strategy was captured in a 1968 memo: "Consider the use of cartoons, photographs, and anonymous letters which will have the effect of ridiculing the New Left. Ridicule is one of the most potent weapons which we can use against it."[21] The FBI employed a similar tactic in 1968 to disrupt activities of the Ku Klux Klan, as hundreds of 'racist' flyers with misleading information were fabricated and made to appear as if they originated from known Klan leaders.

"The Penkovsky Papers" are an example of a black propaganda effort conducted by the United States' Central Intelligence Agency during the 1960s. The "Penkovsky Papers" were alleged to have been written by a Soviet GRU defector, Colonel Oleg Penkovsky, but was in fact produced by the CIA in an effort to diminish the Soviet Union's credibility at a pivotal time during the Cold War.[22]

You're right just as this super conclusive in depth video of generic bland talking points by the news is a smoking gun. What a wise retard you are to show me the errors of my ways. Kys faggot

>most political propaganda is subtle.
Since when? It's always been the most overt shit, and you faggots gobble it up making excuses for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)

1 Products
1.1 White PSYOP
1.2 Gray PSYOP
1.3 Black PSYOP
1.4 Media
2 Process
3 Psychological operations units
3.1 Army
3.1.1 Army units
3.1.2 Inactive units
3.2 Navy
3.3 Air Force
3.4 Central Intelligence Agency
4 History of U.S. Psychological Warfare
4.1 World War I
4.2 World War II
5 Cold War
5.1 Radio
5.2 Korea
5.3 Guatemala
5.4 Vietnam
5.5 Nicaragua
5.6 Sweden
5.7 Grenada and Panama
5.8 The 1991 Gulf War
5.9 Bosnia-Herzegovina
6 Controversies
6.1 CNN and NPR interns incident
6.2 Toppling of Saddam Hussein statue
6.3 Use of music in the interrogation of prisoners
6.4 Afghanistan burning bodies incident
6.5 Pentagon analysts and the mainstream media
6.6 2009 congressional delegation to Afghanistan

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
this shit goes on everywhere

How is this scary? News stations uses scripts and TelePrompters. They’re also all owned by the same company. What exactly surprised you?

Not at all, we have the second most high density population of ((them)) in all America after USA.
They control us with inflation (relation of our own coin to the dollar), but with all the China trading stuff (they are becoming BIG here), and the Mercosur entering soon the EU trade deal, I still have a little hope

Attached: WA-jewsinba-kosherMcDs.jpg (580x423, 40K)

Imo it's "scary" because it's so obvious in this form to even normies. I first saw this on Philip DeFrancos channel (I don't like him I just watch him to exercise to as it motivated me via anger + gives me normie level news) and it's rather shocking to see them all side by side saying the exact same thing and then phil or somebody else synced them which made it somehow more real than us linking charts with jews.

But it's probably as said about it only being talked about cause it's right wing though I don't know that for myself. This is also worth noticing how it's not limited to large scale events - I guess to summarize it's like a visual + audio example of the jews in action and it's scary how 1984'd we are.

>it's horrible that a handful of media conglomerates can control the political agenda of american television!

oh, now you're upset

Attached: late-night-hosts-jon-stewart-conan-obrien-stephen-colbert-trevor-noah-sam-jones.jpg (768x518, 103K)

Once again, Sinclair offered Trump and Clinton the same deal... Clinton's people declined saying she didn't need it.

As for the FCC deal, the National Association of Broadcasters as well as Sinclair have been lobbying for more than a decade to lift the cap preventing a company from owning stations that reach more than 39 percent of the country. The cable companies are the main folks lobbying against lifting the cap. Guess who Obama's FCC chair use to work for? Liberals really hate fair play.

>Our (((democracy)))

Not really, it's literally in your face shit if you stop and think about it. Most of the time, it's literally telling people how to live and people see the media as a morale authority, even above the government.