Meme War “Girls are finally noticing me – I am the most popular guy at my High School now”

David “I was a witness so let’s get down to business” Hogg

saw this in another thread and got an idea,

>flurryfeed.com/2018/04/04/david-hogg-girls-are-finally-noticing-me-i-am-the-most-popular-guy-at-my-high-school-now/

how about we meme the narrative that Hogg is doing all this to score some sweet teenage pussy?

We have the perfect background to push this narrative seeing as his reddit posts reek of desperation and one of them literally says that "Getting a girlfriend" is something he wants to do before he dies.

thoughts? Feel free to expand on the idea

Attached: dvdee hooge .jpg (715x675, 247K)

pathetic

Attached: get a gf.png (788x316, 48K)

I thought he wasn't going back to school until all guns were banned and confiscated.

Attached: 277mxs.jpg (500x580, 63K)

that promise lasted for about 2 days, he's back in school

Attached: back2school.jpg (768x432, 16K)

Fag idea and OP is homo

Calm down David

David "i work for the ZOG so stroke my" Hogg

why did the media use a litteral reddit incel as their spokesperson for gungrabbing again

David "Thanks to some loon I get plenty of poon" Hogg

credit: Aussie from other thread

His dad has political connections and is an insider FBI agent

>how about we meme the narrative that Hogg is doing all this to score some sweet teenage pussy?

Dumbass he doesnt even go to high school. hes face looks like some sterotypical face from a some detective game/movie
He headlines are just so people will go ''Haha what a moran that said that but now I will believe he goes to high school and ignore anything else

We could get a metoo-angle on it too. "This white male wanted the spotlight just so that he could use his power and influence to prey on HS girls"

>lets base a campaign on a fake news article that can be discredited by 5 seconds of googling
great idea user!

We must gib up our guns in order that Hoggie may be able to touch a pussy.

Attached: 43702943027.jpg (748x420, 242K)

Attached: 1522408000802.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

fuck this shill, stop posting about him unless in involves memes

Lets get David Hogg Laid for the kek.

Took screenshots and sent to the media. Way to go retards now we get another story about the alt right trying to make up stuff to discredit shooting victims.

Step 2: get him hooked on drugs
Step 3: engage him in promiscuous activity and hit record
Step 4: blackmail

I don't blame him at all for using this to get laid. That's what he should be doing instead of trying to change laws.

Step 2: infiltrate Hogg's circle of friends. once trust is acquired invite to outing and convince him to do drugs. progressively getting him hooked
Step 3: eventually convince Hogg to do shameful acts. he seems lonely and needing company. the more immoral the better. document everything to date.
Step 4: blackmail him.

David "Your Dead Senpai Made Me The Man" Hogg

get the fuck out, David

Stop replying to this faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-001417.jpg (616x222, 54K)

I wonder if they've abandoned the premises yet.

Attached: 20180331_123937.gif (321x715, 1.57M)

Isn't he gay? Honest question, I thought I heard that somewhere and I believed it because he looks a bit faggy.

NO, FAGGOT

Attached: letsgoafrica.jpg (582x590, 38K)

Attached: IMG_1631.jpg (455x1024, 63K)

I thought we found out this guy was like thirty a few months ago.

He certainly sounds a bit fruit and runs like a fag.

Attached: xNAwf41522615712.jpg (360x612, 160K)

>Meme War
enough with that fucking nonsense please

>wearing hat backwards

gas chambers for him and anyone else who wears attire that way

I like this idea user and probably is unironically true.

>reddit account
Just want to say that the posts he submitted have been locked, particularly the askreddit ones, "is it worth it to get a gf in snior year or nah" and "what is about to become very popular". The comments some of you people made have been removed by mods
So
the mods saw it
someone else reported it to the mods
or hogg himself logged in, presumebly for the first time in months and god knows what shit you people messaged him, he , and was greeted with your comments and reported it
who knows

Hilarious. He was probably expecting tons of fan mail or some dumb shit.

Attached: tdhsUV1522728264.jpg (360x612, 233K)

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: STOPPOSTING.png (1000x1000, 51K)

R A R E
A
R
R

David “I wasn’t there but you should still care“ Hogg

Attached: 4L_LtA2T9k5.png (780x440, 391K)

this is literally what all leftist guys do and the only reason they are leftists is because they can't get pussy otherwise

why cant people advocate for something useful, like nuking africans

you better lose yourself in the music the moment you own own it you better never let it go *yo*

you only get one shot do not let this opportunity blow it comes once in a lifetime

very accurate. in the case of hogg he still cant get laid and still cant get accepted to mediocre universities, despite his fame.

dump a liter of liquid LSD in your local tap water plant and i bet 99% of people would vote for nuking africa

damn the new i am legend is looking scarier than the first one

Also the sub he is a mod of is a trash fire ha

Even if that little faggot's dick is as thick as his wrist, it's still smaller than a toddler's.

David just wants everyone to know he is a YouTube shooting survivor and that he is available for interviews across all platforms.

David is presently riding his bicycle to the scene and is expected to arrive sometime in May.

Attached: 1511211035204.jpg (500x645, 25K)

>teeth
Very well done.

Attached: 1522723475665 (1).jpg (1024x768, 395K)

Not sure what I did here...

Attached: 20180403_234942.png (1058x908, 985K)