Wikipedia's leftist faggots

Have you guys ever gotten into an edit war on wikipedia? Some faggot ended up locking the page so nobody could edit it. How do you lock a page? How do you win these, because if we can rewrite all the bullshit that calls white nationalists, white 'supremacists', than I feel more sympathy would be drawn towards the redpill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.12.42 PM.png (958x433, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you need to take a seminar.

>Israel, Jews, Zionists Seminar Takeover of Wikipedia Online Information to Implement Disinformation
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

yes that is irrelevant. Stop complaining like leftist SJWs and help me fix the problem.

What do you expect? REALLY?
Impartiality? On "white supremacy"? It is impossible.

Attached: 1495513193120.jpg (1103x1200, 231K)

I've gotten into a few edit wars. Some wiki admins are insanely biased and even when you prove them wrong about something with many sources, they make up some wikipedia policy or clause that basically means "I can ignore it entirely and not have to support my own argument by the same standards"

you stole from us

What, my sweetass get?

Nice

I don't think it can be fixed. It's enemy territory. They say whatever they want to say and then rationalize it with statements devoid of logic and it sticks.

They're grade A fuckers.

Attached: 1424715659616.jpg (1316x1080, 473K)

CHECKED

Yeah, that's probably why it's advised that Wikipedia should not be used for citations.

I remember one user here claiming that he's been slowly adding fake animals and no one has caught all of it, even 120+ animals later.

Nice, but wasted.

But how can we win against them? How can you edit a page and then lock it?

Fuck that. Where's your spirit?

That was a worthwhile get, although not as big as . Wikipedia does have a credibility problem when there may be a subjective opinion involved.

nice

wikipedia has a problem

If you look into gamergate and the edit war is gets very clear. Best thing to do is to make the 'edit war' more public so people are aware of the mechanism behind wikipedia and its problem. What people see so far is only the front but not the fuckery going on behind it.

the 'edit war' is the one thing that could breake wikipedias reputation.

>those digits

By God's Grace, we will win the information war.

Attached: 1507420931504.gif (250x194, 2M)

Why would you anyway? It's fighting in enemy territory using enemy rules and enemy methods, suppose you do it and edit and lock a page, what says that they can't simply unlock it or use it for some media points by saying "evil nazis are spreading disinfo."

They can't keep getting away with it. Only Sam Hyde can get away with it.

>we will win the information war.
no, this was already proven over and over again that this is the one thing anons can't.

first thing in a information war is; be quicke, be damn quicke. I speak here about minutes. If a new information hits the surface you have only minutes to make it viral. At this point anons fail always.

Use Infogalactic...left wikipedia a while ago and never looked back.

Wikipedia is funny once you find anti Trump editors through the article edit history. They are over zealous and Jow Forumspolitics tier angry over the election, blatantly very left moderated place. I haven't gotten into an edit war, but many Wikipedia Administration honchos played their card with the GamerGate article years ago. It is hilariously MotherJones quid pro.

>Infogalactic
It's a little early to make a judgment on it, but it has promise. Its main advantage will be made known if they are resistant to censorship.

Better use of your time would be in creating memes to sew distrust in (((Wikipedia)))

more people, on jewtube (pewdiepie), twatter (people with many followers) and so on have to point out the problem about 'edit wars' on wikipedia. Make more people aware of it, so the next convo goes like this
>person 1: i read this on wikipedia
>person 2: the website with the edit war problem? no thanks
or something like this, i guess the perfect meme for this isn't born so far.

Like what?

We need to make Wikipedia COMMUNIST again.

Attached: 4chan4c3.png (748x475, 336K)

Because there is no sense in not trying if it has never been done before. How do you know they'll just automatically revert it?

start adding white supremacist to all founding fathers all slave owners ben franklin etc

But still, we should atleast try. Imagine what we could do if we united everyone on this board and subversed Wikipedia like the Jews are doing to society. They have proved that its effective, so why shouldn't we do the same thing to the marxist encyclopedia?

whlie citing race realism hate quotes
get these in first lines everywhere for everyone